shape
carat
color
clarity

Powerball?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elliot86|1452701013|3975418 said:
When I win, I'm buying a big bundle of land in Hawaii. I'll have an animal sanctuary and homestead. Hey, one can dream!

Hire me?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn't sleep so I made a list of all the people I'd give money too (not charities, just people).

It was a long list and ALL OF THEM need it.

And then I think of the causes I'd support. Top Five:
1. Overturn Citizen's United.
2. Animals of all types. Sanctuaries. Nor Cal doesn't have a good Sanctuary for kitties or dogs, so I'd buy land in Tracy or Livermore and make one. DH doesn't want to run it though. He would never be able to adopt any out, and I feel strongly that I would want to adopt out the right kids to the right people.
3. Clean water all around the world.
4. Childhood hunger.
5. Cancer.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would set up a charitable trust and the majority of the income generated from the capital would go to children in need - those children who are hungry, starving, abused etc. I would also give to cancer research. I would love to set up a bunch of children's homes that are actually nice.

I'd also want to help starving populations abroad.

Hmm. Perhaps I wouldn't have much change post-tax after all.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Did you buy a ticket for the biggest Powerball jackpot, ever?

If you have the numbers 8, 27, 34, 4, 19 and Powerball number 10, then you possibly just won $1.5 Billion (depending on if there are other winning tickets)!

Lines for ticket sales were long — yet, hopefully worth it! The jackpot began on Nov. 7 and rolled over a whopping 19 times before Wednesday's huge drawing. The odds of winning are one in 292.2 million, the New York Times reports.
The cash value is $930 million. If there are no winners, however, the jackpot will rise to an unprecedented $2 billion.
According to ABC News, "To win the jackpot, all six numbers must be correct. The first five can be in any order, but the sixth must be the Powerball number."

So, did you win? :wavey:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/winning-powerball-numbers-040139019.html

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won $4. I am so excited! :lol:

ETA: I won $8 because I bought the Power Play.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still poor. There was at least one winner though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have never bought a ticket before, but my husband bought 5 PB tickets today for fun! No, we are not billionaires, unfortunately. The 5 ct D IF has to go back! :lol:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Well, crap. I only had 2 numbers this time and not even on the same row. :(sad

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1452773557|3975859 said:
Well, crap. I only had 2 numbers this time and not even on the same row. :(sad

Lil misfit you did much better than us. We had no numbers. Lol. Oh well there is always next time.

I am fervently hoping whoever won will contribute to worthwhile charities including an animal charity. So many healthy homeless animals put down i.e. murdered for no reason other than there is nowhere to house them. ;( ;( ;(

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
i think my DH bought $20 worth. We actually hit the PB 3 times and on one ticket, we hit the PB and matched 1 number. It gets us a grand total of $12 :rolleyes: Damn, I wanted to start my own dog rescue with all of that F-U money I was going to win :tongue:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had the PB plus 1 # so we get a grand total of...

$4

:rolleyes:

missy - next year - next year we'll hit and begin the animal rescue project. 8-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1452778084|3975878 said:
We had the PB plus 1 # so we get a grand total of...

$4

:rolleyes:

missy - next year - next year we'll hit and begin the animal rescue project. 8-)

Thanks CJ and (((hugs))).

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spent my $6 and didn't win ;( . Well it was fun while it lasted.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe we need to be like ehhh I'd squander the money away on drugs and coffee filters. Maybe if we don't want to use it for the betterment of our surroundings but would rather waste it, we'll win?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results