shape
carat
color
clarity

HIGH Brow Stuff on Your Local Big Screen

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I just discovered this and I wanted to share.

There is a company that brings high end movies to your local theater: http://www.fathomevents.com

Just a partial listing:

Opera: The Metropolitan Opera Madama Butterfly

Classic movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Maltese Falcon,

Ballet : The Bolshoi

Fun Movie: Ferris Bueller!

Films about Art: Davinci, Goya

Scary stuff: The Shining

To find a theater for a particular event, you click on buy tickets and it will tell you which theaters are showing your event (you don't have to buy right away). I'm excited because even in my podunk town, they have shows. So, they must have stuff in your neck of the woods too! :appl: What fun to see Breakfast at Tiffany's and other classics on the BIG screen!

The website is pretty awful, and you may be better off looking at their mobile site via your phone. It's hard to get a list of the whole year at once on their site. It's all divided, kind of stupidly. I'm pretty sure you can just buy tickets at the theater, but will post if I find out differently.

Thought this was entirely too cool, so thought I'd mention it. I know a lot of PSers are into high brow stuff (or at least Ferris Bueller :naughty: ) and might appreciate knowing about this option.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo... Thanks for sharing! I would like to see starship troopers and breakfast at tiffanys!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results