shape
carat
color
clarity

eharmony.com commercial

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I am watching TV right now and being inundated by eharmony.com commercials...usually I watch them because I used to work with a girl who is part of one of the couples shown on many of them (She''s blond and wears an argyle sweater)...anyway, another one popped on the TV and instead of their normal commercials, one of the couples shown on many of their ads were being spotlighted.

The guy starts telling his GF and the cameramen how much he loves her and that she''s the love of his life...next thing you know he''s proposing to her on TV!!! It was so sweet...you could tell she was taken aback as after she accepted as her first words were, "You guys were all in on this, weren''t you??"

Now that''s a proposal and the world watched!!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love, LOVE that commercial!

I tell my bf to watch it every time it comes on! He just rolls his eyes at me... (I''m also addicted to "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway" and "Bridezillas" which he thinks is a little scary, but funny).

I have a friend of a friend who met her now fiance on eharmony.com in September -- they were engaged by Christmas. I guess sometimes they really work!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I like Bridezillas too!!! I think it''s hysterical how these NYC princesses (I''m originally from NYC myself) go off the deep end over one day!!! Stress is one thing, but these women are PSYCHO!!!
3.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
What station is that on?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Are you talking about the commercial or Bridezillas??

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Bridezillas is on the Women''s Entertainment channel (WE). Whose Wedding Is It Anyway is on the Style network.

I heard that the first batch of women who were on Bridezillas are suing because the premise of the show was originally just a reality-type show about women getting married -- nothing about them being nutso. But I''m not sure if that''s really the case since they are starting a new season soon...

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
LOL!! They''re suing?? Really?? For "making" them look nutso?? Sorry...some of the statements out of their mouths show how nutso they already were!!! Do you remember the one bride (a brunette) who laid into the catering manager because her wedding ceremony was late? She was getting married in one of the swank hotels (Ritz, or something like that)...her whole process showed how neurotic she was...not just that one night!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, it''s like a short episode of Perfect Proposal.

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results