Good luck PinkJewel and Purranha. :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Lovinggems|1450785316|3964733 said:
Good luck PinkJewel and Purranha. :appl:

thank you!!!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Ok it's done thank you everyone especially pinkjewel for your suggestions. I posted it in SMTB to showcase DK's lovely photos.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Guys, do you know what's up with the J Hunter website? It's been down for me for days now ... just as I get excited for Fiji pearls...

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The site seems to be down.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
There was a Cyclone a week ago or so .. maybe lines are down?

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hmm, I didn't see a comment about this on fb, or anywhere ... hopefully it'll get resolved soon. Is it possible to purchase loose pearls from the website? Or through direct email request? What are your best purchase experiences?

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The site seems to be up again.

Justin Hunter sells wholesale to Gellner I believe, but I know Pearl Paradise has had some loose pearls from that farm. I would check with them.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks! PP are out of stock, maybe I'll check out the closest store that carries Gellner pearls.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to share the 2 little Fijian keshis I got today. Silvery rose and seafoamy green. Delightful packaging with certificates for each of these two little little pearls. Intended to be set with this matched mismatched tourmaline pair. Cannot wait!
earrings.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 22.59.28.png

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are adorable!
Please post photos of the finished earrings (I assume earrings) whenever they are done!

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes, my little Fijian easter eggs shall be earrings. Sea and Sand.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will so look forward to watching this project. Sea and sand is perfect and the combination of the stones and pearls could be so elegant! Can't wait to see your design.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Soooooo ..... finally, my Sea and Sand earrings are done. I modelled the crescents using Blender and had them 3d printed/cast in silver. Then, the lovely goldsmith at Kaltschmidt's had them plated in rhodium and 18k yellow gold, respectively, set the stones and assembled the earrings. The (mis)matched tourmaline cushion pair is from The Gem Trader, the keshis are from J. Hunter, see above.

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 18.05.17.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 18.04.51.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 18.04.36.png

What I hadn't anticipated in my ummmm,
primitive (
Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.49.30.png ) design process, was the delightful little sounds they occasionally make when worn.
Such a sweet little tingle in the wind, just like ocean pebbles softly clicking against each other, moved by the waves.

I couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out! (And now I want more keshis... )

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ STUNNING! I love absolutely everything about your new pair of earrings ... timeless and playful and graceful ... wearable art ... just lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results