shape
carat
color
clarity

Online buying

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shotput

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am interested in purchasing a diamond (VS2, 1k, H or better) for my soon to be fiance. Are there any good sites that can be recommended? I already have the band, I just need to fit it with a loose stone. I am planning on purchasing in the next 2 weeks. Any help would be great. If the site is against spamming sites just email me at [email protected]. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Shotput...welcome to PS! There are many reputable vendors here who can assist you. Whiteflash, Good Old Gold, Wink Jones, DiamondsIdeal, etc. I would recommend using the diamond search function on the main page (or even at the top of this page) to locate potential options. Once you find a few place them on the board & ask for opinions. There are many here that will assist. First, have you determined your budget? That will help narrow things down as well.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you go back to the home page, there is a section where you can enter in your search criteria. A list of available stones the price and the vendor will pop up. Once you have narrowed it down to a few stones you can post your results here and we'll be happy to help you choose.

edit: nooners, we were posting at the same time...you gave great advice
2.gif

shotput

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! In the next week or so I will be looking at all the stones. I started already looking on dirtcheapdiamonds.com and they seemed to be a pretty good company. Off to search some more!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck in your search and let us know how it goes!!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
If you haven''t had a chance to check out the tutorial here, too, above, under the Knowledge section...it''s well recommended.

Best,

shotput

Rough_Rock
Ok,
Here is one that I found that is within my budget. I will list the specs: (heart shape) .96 VS2, G, Depth=62.9, table=60, polish=GD, SYM=GD, FLR= none, measurements= 6.44, 6.17, 4.05.
Price = $4,115.00
I already have the band. Do you think I would have trouble fitting this diamond into the band? The band is white gold and has some diamonds in it already. It is really pretty. Also, should I have the store where I got the band set the diamond and should they do it for free? Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results