shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with gift ideas for Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diaby2AFC

Rough_Rock
For my wife and new mother (Halloween baby!)

I was thinking some kind of pendant but am open to all ideas. Budget less than $1.5k, please.

Thanks!

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
diaby2AFC|1449710689|3959609 said:
For my wife and new mother (Halloween baby!)

I was thinking some kind of pendant but am open to all ideas. Budget less than $1.5k, please.

Thanks!

Hi - Diamond stud earrings are the most versatile item in a woman’s jewellery wardrobe. They are suitable for all occasions and look fine wearing as part of a casual outfit, with a little black dress, or for a formal event.
Also less chance of little fingers pulling them off like could happen with a pendant.
Good luck.

SherryX16

Rough_Rock
Great suggestion ADN... I completely agree, Any woman would long to have one

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or diamond huggies instead of studs.

DK :))

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
For any lady this Christmas...get her some tieks!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Lightbox jewelry for lab diamond pendants and earrings under $1.5k! Costco is great too! You could also get her a designer purse (if you know what she would like) or home made "gift certificates" including one for a weekend getaway.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your new baby! Diamond stud earrings because baby will pull necklaces and rings aren’t fun to wear during diaper changes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results