shape
carat
color
clarity

11mm South Sea pearl and diamond drops

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love South Sea pearl and diamond drops....WF did a fantastic job of making these beauties for me in the midst of several other projects and delivered it on time.

South Sea pearls are 11mm and to me, have a silvery hue to them....diamonds are ACAs 0.10, 0.08 & 0.05. The lustre is really nice and I can't wait to wear them for my wedding!

I'm addicted to wearing pearls as earrings now :love: I think I'm going to make a more casual pair to wear on a daily basis :lol:

img_9785__medium_.jpg

img_9784__medium_.jpg

img_9796__medium_.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, those look amazing, I'm sure they are super sparkly IRL.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice size, and such pretty findings!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these earrings are TDF! How pretty and elegant. Wear them in good health!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful, I would wear these on a daily basis casual! The pearls look round in shape to me, or are they a drop shape? Did WF source and provide and pearls for you!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS. I'd wear them with jeans. I wear my big pearl drops on diamond hoops with jeans.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow..... the earrings are gorgeous! Out of curiousity, are the earrings customised?

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
luckyhonu - These are stunning! Do you mind sharing whether you bought the pearls separately and sent them to WF? If so, would you share the pearl vendor?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting! Really gorgeous.
And congrats on your upcoming wedding!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
What does "WF" stand for?

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I had not heard of Whiteflash before.

Beautiful earrings. Don't save them just for good. Wear them with everything.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash is very famous online, and forums such as PriceScope. When I got engaged my fiancé was not happy with the local brick and mortar stores and the quality of diamonds offered for high prices. So our search began for a high quality diamond education. I turned to PriceScope 9 years ago and read the reviews on diamond vendors. Whiteflash stood out to us. The rest is history repeating itself. Their customer service is impeccable. I am still over-the-moon on all my purchases of their "Super Ideal Cut, ACA Hearts And Arrow Diamonds".
I will not shop any place else for diamonds. Precious stones and pearls are second to their incredible diamond selections and custom work.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

These are stunning--all your earrings are gorgeous! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Frost Me|1449457139|3958407 said:
So beautiful, I would wear these on a daily basis casual! The pearls look round in shape to me, or are they a drop shape? Did WF source and provide and pearls for you!

Frost Me - the pearls are round...WF sourced the pearls for me, This is my second pearl project with them and I have to say that they did a fantastic job!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
blingbunny10|1449466848|3958447 said:
luckyhonu - These are stunning! Do you mind sharing whether you bought the pearls separately and sent them to WF? If so, would you share the pearl vendor?

blingbunny10 - I had WF source the pearls, I didn't have to buy them separately. Bob at WF was a doll to work with and of course I had to have ACAs for the diamonds in the setting!

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
These are divine! Wear them in the best of health, all the time, with everything!
It is awesome to see the WF team in action and another great example of their many talents!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
So wishing they were mine, just fabulous! :Up_to_something:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Luckyhonu, these SSP earrings are AMAZING! I can totally see the reflection of you taking the picture! :love: I had no idea WF sources pearls! I buy my pearls from PP, but never pieces with diamonds because I'm worried the stones won't be well cut. How are the WF prices for individual pearls compared to online pearl sites? And how many more drool worthy pieces have you got in the works?!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Fanatastic earrings, congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings! They are incredible. :love: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :appl:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your earrings are gorgeous! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I bet you will get lots of wear from the earrings.

Q

Queenie60

Lovely earrings :love: Congrats on your wedding.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1449734651|3959727 said:
Luckyhonu, these SSP earrings are AMAZING! I can totally see the reflection of you taking the picture! :love: I had no idea WF sources pearls! I buy my pearls from PP, but never pieces with diamonds because I'm worried the stones won't be well cut. How are the WF prices for individual pearls compared to online pearl sites? And how many more drool worthy pieces have you got in the works?!!

What kind of pearls do you have from PP? I would love to see them!

Not sure how the pricing is with the WF pearls compared to online pearl sites - I just trust Bob to get me beautiful pearls. I've never bought pearls anywhere else but WF.

My other pearl project is repurposing the pearl drops I had WF make for me in 2005: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-and-pearl-drops.37949/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-and-pearl-drops.37949/[/URL]

They were pearls with jacket but I found it kind of a pain to put them on all the time so I'm having them put with a leverback and an ACA stone so they can be worn more casually.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
luckyhonu|1473027920|4073267 said:

Not sure how the pricing is with the WF pearls compared to online pearl sites - I just trust Bob to get me beautiful pearls. I've never bought pearls anywhere else but WF.

My other pearl project is repurposing the pearl drops I had WF make for me in 2005: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-and-pearl-drops.37949/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-and-pearl-drops.37949/[/URL]

They were pearls with jacket but I found it kind of a pain to put them on all the time so I'm having them put with a leverback and an ACA stone so they can be worn more casually.
Luckyhonu, I purchased from PP a 8mm strand of akoyas with matching 8.5mm stud earrings a few yrs back. I found that I didn't quite love them as much as I thought I would. Last year I decided to go big and got a 12-14mm strand of SS from PP, which I had shortened and 2 tincups necklaces (1 and 3 stations) made with the extra pearls. I absolutely LOVE this strand but have yet to find any occasion to wear them. The tincups, on the other hand, are pretty versatile and can be worn with almost anything.
I attached some photos taken by PP as my pearl photos are awful!

Did you end up wearing these diamond SS drops on your wedding day? They are just PERFECTLY bridal! I can't wait to see your repurposed akoya drops!

southseastrand.jpg

tin_cup_2.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous drops luckyhonu, they are so lustrous!

Care bear - beautiful SSP, they are huge! The tin cup was a great way to use the extra pearls.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1473063629|4073330 said:
luckyhonu|1473027920|4073267 said:

Luckyhonu, I purchased from PP a 8mm strand of akoyas with matching 8.5mm stud earrings a few yrs back. I found that I didn't quite love them as much as I thought I would. Last year I decided to go big and got a 12-14mm strand of SS from PP, which I had shortened and 2 tincups necklaces (1 and 3 stations) made with the extra pearls. I absolutely LOVE this strand but have yet to find any occasion to wear them. The tincups, on the other hand, are pretty versatile and can be worn with almost anything.
I attached some photos taken by PP as my pearl photos are awful!

Did you end up wearing these diamond SS drops on your wedding day? They are just PERFECTLY bridal! I can't wait to see your repurposed akoya drops!

Oh gosh CareBear, I didn't see your post! I forgot to check the "Notify me when a reply is posted box" and didn't get an email.

But I digress...

I did wear my SS earrings on my wedding day! I love them and wear them for special nights out. I'm still in the middle of repurposing my akoya drops! I can't make up my mind and am driving Bob crazy!! :lol:

:love: ......your SS pearl necklace is breathtaking! I hope you find an occasion to wear them. I've been checking out PP and they have some gorgeous pearls. Have you purchased anything else from them?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful wedding earrings that will look great with anything.

newusers

Rough_Rock
very good seems

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results