shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
For all those savvy diamond shoppers out there...is the website "DirtCheapDiamonds" a good one?? What''s everybody''s opinion on their products, honesty, return policy, and/or customer satisfaction?? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
25.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
dcd is a reputable vendor
2.gif
jim has many happy customers here!
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ditto - he has good customer service and fantastic reputation here. Several posters have bought from him and shared positive experiences here. I would feel very comfortably buying from him myself, but I''d like only consider stones in the signature series.....I personally prefer to stick with stones that vendors have inhouse.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jim is well-known to people in the industry and consumers. He has been around for years (and years) and isn''t going anywhere. So, yes, one can safely buy from him.

Deb

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Bought a diamond micropave bracelet in Feb from DCD--and the deal was transacted with amazing ease. Dealt with Jim and he was as accomodating as he was nice.
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I bought earrings from him as did a friend. We both had great results. I agree that I would stick pretty much to the signature series to get well cut stones, or call and tell Jim what you are looking for and he might be able to find it and bring it in for you.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
I had a great experience in every way- I could not speak more highly of them.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Rebecca,

Having bought with success from DCD last summer, I will concur with my other friends here. Also, I'm in virtual agreement with those who point to his signature series, except to annotate that idea by saying I would want a selection from that series to "anchor" my decision to work with him. In practice, not only might I go with one of the other 10,000 diamonds he has advertised on his site, I did just that myself, but having a signature option, in-house, that he had a hand in selecting himself, to have Jim compare it against the alternative as an "ace in the hole," makes the process one where I could have greater confidence in the outcome.

Best wishes and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results