shape
carat
color
clarity

NSFW A holiday recipe from ... The Vagina-Bread Lady

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I didn't click on it. I approached this thread with apprehension and sort of sneaked looks at postings, hoping not to see anything that would squick me. (Does anyone else remember that word?) I did, eventually, divine what the baker had used in her bread, though. And I read Jane Smith's posting on humans' inherent disgust at bodily secretions. It made me think of the movie, "Sunday, Bloody Sunday".

A nice married couple with children goes away for the weekend and leaves a couple of friends to babysit. (The plot is really about a rather good looking young man who is in relationships both with a woman, played by Glenda Jackson, and a man, played by Peter Finch.) The young man opens the refrigerator door and tries to take a swig out of a glass bottle of milk. A young girl screams, "No, that's Mummy's milk!" Glenda Jackson says, "Well, I'm sure Mummy wouldn't mind". But the child perseveres, saying that it is for the baby, that he isn't weaned yet, at which point the drinker spurts out the milk in his mouth!

Deb/AGBF

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1449140754|3956838 said:
JaneSmith|1449119398|3956770 said:
The idea of eating food made with human secretions evokes an immediate disgust response that is probably almost genetic.
However, human beings kiss each other all the time, and not just on the mouth. I'm sure there are lots of people who love the taste of pussy.

kenny|1449119725|3956771 said:
Yeah Jane.
Lots and lots of stuff does not make any sense.

Yes but think about it. We get to choose whose secretions we share. It is just not appetizing (to me) to share the secretions of my hosts or friends or acquaintances if you kwim. ::)

+1000

Please, nobody take me starting this tread as my support for what this woman did or a desire for this 'cuisine'. :knockout:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
The woman is not being hygienic at all. I think doing anything with this kind of "yeast" is possibly dangerous. It's not the same as bread yeast at all.

Bread yeast has a specific starter which, frankly, I only trust big corporations with stainless-steel vats to produce.

It's like saying tree roots and hair roots are the same thing. This lady is an idiot. :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results