shape
carat
color
clarity

Excellent Experience - B2C Jewels

Speedie

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a 1.01ct Princess cut from B2C Jewels, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. There was a slight snag with payment which was my fault for not notifying my card issuer of a different shipping address for a higher $$$$ purchase, but Melwin dealt with it in exemplary fashion. I must have had a half dozen emails, and at least as many phone calls, from him as he worked through the verification process. The way a company and its employees handle such situations tells me a lot about them, and I was thoroughly impressed with the near-constant updates. Despite the snag I still had the stone in hand 2 days from ordering.

The diamond itself (GIA Color I, Clarity IF, Excellent polish and symmetry) is an absolute cherry. It looked as though it would be from the high resolution photo and ASET image, but the reality was something else. It was up against an AGS Color I, Clarity VVS1, Excellent light performance and Ideal polish and symmetry. There was no comparison at all, the cut of the GIA stone was so good that it was streets ahead in terms of fire and scintillation under various lighting conditions - no mean feat when up against an AGS excellent. You know it's good when 6 women can all be unanimous on which of two diamonds is the best performer / most desirable :lol: I'm still blown away that I was able to get an IF clarity diamond (which wasn't on my list of criteria, I was actually looking for VS1 and higher) with such a fantastic cut for a little over $4K. Beats the pants off the mall stores where I might have been able to get an I / SI2 for the same money, and most certainly not GIA certified.

Overall this was an extremely positive experience. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with B2C Jewels in general, and Melwin in particular, in future.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Speedie,

We are pleased you had such a great experience. Your kind comments have been passed shared with our staff, and Melwin has received personal recognition for his efforts.

Best wishes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results