shape
carat
color
clarity

need help identify diamond ring. common? retailer? Advice?

Temblor

Rough_Rock
Hi, new to this site and this search.
Am looking for a unique ring similar to this one (which I found pre-owned) I have looked for a new ring.. but really like this style and and have not seen one quite like it yet..
Any ideas where this was originally sold? A guess on a price this would sell for new? Is this a unique or quality ring?
I believe the center diamond is 0.6 Carat (but not sure of the color yet) If i did buy this one, I would have to have it sized up from a 4.5 to a 6 or 7.
Thanks in advance for any advice. :)
imag4871.jpg
imag4874.jpg
imag4872.jpg
imag4873.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: need help identify diamond ring. common? retailer? Advic

Hi there!

I just wanted to say you'll have a lot more feedback and advice if you have this post moved to Rocky Talky. SMTB is more for showing off your already made beauties. Rocky Talky is the forum for advice and recommendations :)) .

I would hesitate to size any ring up more than one full size. Especially if there are diamonds on the shank, which there are on the ring in the photo.

I'm sure PS can find you a very similar ring. I know people looove David Klass for reasonably priced custom pieces if you can't find a stock setting.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: need help identify diamond ring. common? retailer? Advic

Are you the guy looking at this for your girlfriend? If so, did your GF say that she liked this style of ring? If she said she did then
ignore the following...else I'm going to give you my opinion of this setting.

I find it very heavy and looks like it is really tall (which can be uncomfortable to wear because they knock on things).

I appreciate wanting to get something a little different. Take a look at "bypass" rings like DS mentioned. I would look for
something that set lower and doesnt have that heavy feel unless she wears a lot of chunky jewelry. Also, does she have
a pinterest account where she might have pinned settings that she likes so that you can get some ideas?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results