shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Thank you MotownMama!

Funny, I was shopping with DH a few years ago in WM, with my wedding set all nice and pretty...when we came across a little simple band with 8 diamonds in WG...it was so dainty and sweet, made by Keepsake, I think. I just fell in love with it..it was only about $175 or something. It was all I wore for a while (such good memories, such good times) but it was a little too big, so I had it sized. Long story short, the jeweler used the laser the wrong way, and damaged it beyond repair. It had all these ugly bubbles of solder on the prongs he tried to tighten, and the ring was misshapen I eventually traded it. Wah.

They don't make it/sell it anymore.

Walmart has some cool rings! Surprise.

Will down load pic of my current set now ( if I can get my camera to work!)

craiguk

Rough_Rock
Well here we go. I can finally post my own picture here. Apologies it's just an iphone picture.

1.04 G SI1 Whiteflash ACA centre stone set in their Bead Set ring. It's a real sparkler and I'm over the moon. The big day is still 3 weeks ago when we go on holiday.

I have to say that I was nervous about SI1 initially as the heavily magnified video clearly showed the twining wisps running through the centre but I've looked and looked and can't see a thing so I'm glad I stuck with SI1.

img_2540.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! Good luck with proposal!

alamana

Shiny_Rock
Happy to add my new ring here:

ring_141.jpg

ring3_45.jpg

1.5/E/VVS2/med blue fl

muljatmom

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous pear! I love pears (my ER is a .75/F/VS1) and this is one of the prettiest I've seem in a while! You band is perfect - deets please?

alamana

Shiny_Rock
muljatmom|1447275088|3948343 said:
What a gorgeous pear! I love pears (my ER is a .75/F/VS1) and this is one of the prettiest I've seem in a while! You band is perfect - deets please?

Thanks! It's a 1.5/E/VVS2 stone with med blue fluorescence (purchased online from Enchanted Diamonds) and set by Quest Jewelers in a white gold Coast Diamond setting. The setting is # LC20027 (which, for some reason, I can't find a link to anywhere online). When paired with the matching wedding band, it looks like my finger is wrapped in diamond studded lace behind that center pear diamond!

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
what a nice pear setting! I have appear too! can you post a picture of it on your finger with the wedding band? it sounds marvelous!

alamana

Shiny_Rock
ringsearching|1447301846|3948613 said:
what a nice pear setting! I have appear too! can you post a picture of it on your finger with the wedding band? it sounds marvelous!

Unfortunately I don't own it yet -- I've only tried it on in the store!

Shuane

Rough_Rock
Absolutely Georgeous

derekbrian

Rough_Rock
My son is getting engaged in the month of February-2016 and I want that he should give beautiful diamond ring to his would be wife. I liked one ring and I am attaching it's photograph. If any one wants to give any advice on the subject, please share your ideas. This ring I have selected online from Jt Elsen site. They have other beautiful style diamond rings also. diamond_ring.jpg

islandgirl81

Rough_Rock
alamana|1447256432|3948192 said:
Happy to add my new ring here:

ring_141.jpg

ring3_45.jpg

1.5/E/VVS2/med blue fl

Wow alamana.. What a gorgeous pear and setting too! Very pretty! Wear it in goid health. :)

jameshenry

Rough_Rock
It is my great wish to give diamond ring to my girl friend during our engagement. I am hereby giving the picture of that ring, if any one has any suggestion please let me know so that if there will be any discrepancy I can correct it.

diamond_ring_2.jpg

Q

Queenie60

jameshenry|1447557347|3949797 said:
It is my great wish to give diamond ring to my girl friend during our engagement. I am hereby giving the picture of that ring, if any one has any suggestion please let me know so that if there will be any discrepancy I can correct it.

diamond_ring_2.jpg

Hi Jameshenry: You should post this in Rockytalky and request opinions on engagement ring that you would like to give your girlfriend. The PS experts will chime in and give you their advise and recommendations. Good luck and I wish you a happy engagement.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tigertales|1447096828|3947376 said:

Tigertales -

Can you tell us about that gorgeous rose gold 5 stone ring you're wearing? I love the style! :wavey:

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
jameshenry|1447557347|3949797 said:

diamond_ring_2.jpg

This is such a beautiful ring. I can't imagine anything being more lovely for her, because you picked this style knowing her so well. I think it must be perfect. I love the double halo/oval/rose gold combination. It is very feminine, graceful and sophisticated.
Best wishes!!!!!!

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
mrs-blop|1447599052|3949920 said:
tigertales|1447096828|3947376 said:

Tigertales -

Can you tell us about that gorgeous rose gold 5 stone ring you're wearing? I love the style! :wavey:

Sorry the picture is so big, by the way. It was my first photo post, and I have to tweak it next time! But, in any case it gave you a chance to see my rose gold engagement ring (long story). It's an antique setting, heirloom, but I think you can get repros just like it. I have no specs to give though! I never asked.

Glad you like it! I'll try and post a shot for ya!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the mixed metal look!

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
Hi Motown Mama,

Yes, I do too, but only when I'm in the right mood. Usually it's one metal or another, but with these rings it seems to work. I love to mix and match.

Here's a pic of the solitaire by itself. 20151109_143559.jpg

davidjones

Rough_Rock
Hi james you have very nice collection. It is such a beautiful ring that I am not able to give any suggestion. Keep it up and best of luck for your engagement.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Islandgirl that is one hell of a ring :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lage

Rough_Rock
Finally getting around to posting a picture of my new eternity band made by SK last summer.

_35379.jpg

pokemon12

Rough_Rock
Finally got back from the jewelers and starting to get nervous about how I will propose.

Long story short I bought a diamond after doing my homework on pricescope.. didn't really like it.. returned it, bought another after doing more homework here.. ( then the vendor accidentally sold it). Third try I ended up with this guy here. All the while I had purchased a setting separately that was being custom made and took about a month to make.

Tried it on myself today.. didn't look half bad. Kinda wish I was the one receiving it now!

Here's my 1.2c G VS1 set in a classic solitaire 6 prong platinum.

img_9986.jpg

_35445.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PRETTY! When the proposal? Xmas?

LesleyF

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the Tiffany Soleste in yellow!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new David Klass combo with 3.61ct I VS2 Blue Nile diamond. Eternity band is 2.7ctw, G-H VS stones.

_35528.jpg

_35529.jpg

_35530.jpg

_35531.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results