shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-Homed Pretties

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fel, it looks gorgeous on you! I love the different sizes as well as colors. It's so interesting to look at!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fel|1446595092|3945355 said:
CMD--

I may have inadvertently cheated on the length. After your comment I measured it, and it comes out to 31 without the extension chain (connecting the loop to the first charm) and almost 33" with the chain added.

So far I have only seen it in fading afternoon sunlight, and indoors, but I am thrilled so far.

Even still. My neck's too sturdy even for 16" to be comfy. I will never be a graceful swan I'm afraid.

It looks like it glows in the pictures. Loads of gorgeous colours. I'm so glad it worked out for you!

KittieCat

Rough_Rock
Everyone's re-homed pearls are really beautiful! :love:
Thank you Kay, Katbran for the welcome and sorry for the late replay...

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I re-homed pkinnew's PoJ Holy Grail Ripple earrings and they are sooo metallic and beautiful.
I have these butterfly diamond dangle earring with a hook at the back where I can hook different dangling bottoms.
img_2992.jpg
img_2993.jpg

Thank you pkinnew! Hope you are recovering well!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy to see these pearls in happy homes! I miss them but sharing makes the world a beautiful place, especially wearing pearls!

fel - Your strand turned out amazing! I love the new pearls and the way they're placed and the clasp is gorgeous! I'm thrilled for you!

baby nurse - The black & whites look so glamorous on you! I know the bracelet is longer than most - do you have any plans for it?

Purranha - I love the butterfly dangle earrings and those pearls are spell-binding! Congratulations! And thanks for asking - the treatments are over and we're waiting on test results. But I feel better (that could be because I don't miss the treatments!).

fel

Shiny_Rock
I had to add one more picture of how I am wearing them today. Most days I wear a shirt and some sort of jacket so this will probably be the most frequent rendition.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. And PKINNEW, your generosity of spirit is tremendous.

Purranha, I never wear earrings, but if I did it would be those.

30_pearl5.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby nurse - The black & whites look so glamorous on you! I know the bracelet is longer than most - do you have any plans for it?

Thank you, Pkinnew!

Once I figure out how to string my own pearls, I'll shorten the bracelet a bit. It really is lovely! The luster and overtones are wonderful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results