shape
carat
color
clarity

Husband and I worried about heart health.

Lorired5

Rough_Rock
My family doesn't take much prescription medicine and we are on the fairly healthy side. When it comes to eating we really do well and I think that's why our cholesterol and blood pressure is in check. I have been reading that it is important for both men and women to carry around aspirin as they get older in case of a heart attack.

I'm fine with throwing aspirin in my purse, but my husband has a more difficult time to remember his medication. Anyone have a good spot for men to carry their meds?

sparklebaby

Rough_Rock
I had the same problem with my husband. He would occasional toss a few pills in his car or pockets. He would come home and I'd ask if he took his pills today, and the usual response was ... no I lost them.

I was browsing through facebook and the internet and I stumbled across this product that will help you both. Go to google and search for

Pill Pocket Wallet

It is a wallet with a built in medicine container. Guys usually never forget their wallets so if they have their wallet they will more than likely have their medicine too. It's nice because the medicine pocket blends right into the wallet. It gives him privacy too which he likes.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a pill tube that fits on his keychain? Get one of the better quality ones that's made for carrying medicinal nitro glyceryn - they're carefully milled and even look pretty cool. You can also buy them shaped like a bullet, if that would appeal to your husband.

__35.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe the advice is to take a low dose Aspirin 75mg tablet on a daily basis, and not to take an ad hoc full size 300mg Aspirin tablet when one remembers to do so.

DK :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you done a quick heart scan? My risk of heart disease was zero and my husbands was higher. Now he sees a cardiologist ( who ordered it) and makes sure he does the right thing to stay healthy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results