shape
carat
color
clarity

Rude people!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 11:13:27 PM
Author: sweetnghtmr

OMG- forgot to tell u guys this one- when she calls his cell her personalized ringer is her screaming ''Mark, where are you? Mark, pick up the phone, MARKKKKK!!!!!!'' OH yes... it''s her voice and all!!!!!!!

Is he or what??

OMIGOD! that is truly something else... i hope he gets rid of her. can anyone possibly be happy in a situation like that?!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa. I''ve seen whipped before, but this is him being dependent and used by a manipulative needy girl - not a woman, a girl. Unfortunately, I think Mark and the fiance are in love with the idea of being in love - he''s a good guy who just wants to settle down, and she was in the right place at the right time. She just wants a wedding and the fuss and to-do over her, not a marriage. I really hope they see this before the wedding. It''s so sad to see people so blindly charging into disaster. I hope you and Mark don''t have a falling out before he realizes this. He''ll need all the friends he can get.
40.gif

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
JcJd- exactly. He''s always had trouble finding girlfriends. Now that he has her he must think this is the best he can do. NOT TRUE!!!!!!! I truely believe she''s just with him because he buys her EVERYTHING she wants and she can totally controll him. As soon as she thinks someone better is around she''ll drop him like a bad habit! (Even though I doubt any other guy in the world would take her sh*t.)

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
There are times when it absolutely sucks being right.........
7.gif

I hope you and/or some of his other close friends can put up with the harpy long enough in order to be there for him when he falls. Unfortunately, she sees you as a threat, which is completely illogical since you''re taken, but she won''t make it easy for you to be his friend, as you already know.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Okay, I just HAVE to vent.

So my dogs barking like crazy and I look out the window to see Mark''s car. He comes in my house, grabs something he forgot 2 weeks ago at the party I had, starts to leave, Jon was downstairs and said to him "Arn''t you even going to go say "Hi" to leah?" He says no because Ginni asked him notn to chit chat and hurry up! Keep in mind he lives hours away from me, I hardly see him and he comes all this way to pick up a cooler and dosn''t even bother to say "hi"? I''m extremely upset and hurt. I don''t know if I should say something to him or not, ugh.

29.gif
29.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is a tough call. What would you say to Mark? Would you tell him that you were bummed you missed him when he had swung by? Or would you mention that you overheard him saying Ginni doesnt want him chitchatting with you? Also if he lives hours away why did he drive over to pick it up? That almost sounds like he was hoping to run into you. I am sorry that he is acting so oddly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results