shape
carat
color
clarity

My W-Prong Wedding Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2005 10:27:11 PM
Author: researcher
DF~
Do you not take into consideration the size of the stones? I came up with about 10mm figuring it was about 7-7.5mm on the underside of my finger but a little bigger due to the diamonds on top of my finger. You''d think I could figure this out considering I do advanced mathematical equations everyday!
i was thinking of the side view of all 3 bands together.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2005 7:49:24 PM

Date: 5/27/2005 7:18:19 PM
Author: KBerly
researcher, it is absolutely perfect...beautiful! i cannot wait to see it on your finger (just try it on for a sec before putting it away
2.gif
) i am so happy you found the perfect wedding band for your ering
1.gif

Try it on for a sec?!?! Are you kidding?!?! I already warned my FH that I will be wearing it around the house!
11.gif
It''s going to be so hard to not wear it before the wedding! At least I just have to make it until the end of August!
researcher
that''s 3 months away
6.gif
how could you let your FH torture you for that long.
11.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
WOWEEEEEEE
30.gif
30.gif
I can't wait for your handshots. Those bands are so cool. Mixing and matching them will be great fun. Congratulations. If you don't want to wear the bands at home, you can send them to me and I'll wear them for you...
2.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2005 12:20:05 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

researcher, it is absolutely perfect...beautiful! i cannot wait to see it on your finger (just try it on for a sec before putting it away
2.gif
1.gif

Try it on for a sec?!?! Are you kidding?!?! I already warned my FH that I will be wearing it around the house!
11.gif
It''s going to be so hard to not wear it before the wedding! At least I just have to make it until the end of August!
researcher

that''s 3 months away
6.gif
how could you let your FH torture you for that long.
11.gif

Maybe I''ll make this a RHR and get a NEW w-band so I don''t have to wait!
11.gif
Seriously, I don''t mind the wait as long as I can put the ring on whenever I want (spoiled girl that I am!).

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind words, Rita! Send you the bands...LOL!
9.gif
I just had to go for what felt like FOREVER without my e-ring! I''m not ready to give up the bands quite yet!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like all your work paid off nicely. The entire set looks great.
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That looks so freaking great! I am really impressed by the whole set. The spacer was an awesome idea.
Can''t wait for hand pics!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so glad it came out so well! Mixing and matching will be grat fun, congrats!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

2.gif
1.gif

11.gif
Wear it anyway. I do. :) I only have 5 weeks left. :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
researcher, it looks AMAZING! don''t know how i missed your thread until today as i have been waiting to see how your band would come out. and as usual, WF did a fabulous job. can''t wait to see hand shots. congrats
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!!! Just beautiful! I LOVE it...(and I have one just like it LOL...I get compliments on it all the time...I''m sure people are drooling around it. I HAD to put mine on. He eventually took it away b/c I would wear it around the house LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results