shape
carat
color
clarity

Erika Winters Short Stack

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following my EC reset by Victor Canera I find I'm wearing it much more than my MRB. I was still thinking about the Imogen, which I sent back when I decided on the Viola. I managed to convince my DH that a surgery should mean I should add something blingy :bigsmile: :Up_to_something: to my collection.

This is my new EW short stack. I think it would look good with a Lily too... But I'm not volunteering for more surgery. :-o it might be awhile before I sell him on that one.

Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures. I'm still couch surfing in recovery. These are iPhone pictures.

_35147.jpg

_35148.jpg

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Yes! These look amazing together. I am in LOVE with the Imogen band. So, so lovely.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
They look so good! Ahhh :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy recovery :wavey:
At least you have a stunning set to look at while residing on your couch. Your bands are a gorgeous match with your emerald ring. Enjoy wearing your set.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful bling! And I must say you certainly deserve it. Enjoy in good health!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love them! They look great with your stunning EC!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - so glad that you have something pretty and blingy to look at while you recover!!

The new emerald reset is gorgeous - there is something about the finger coverage of a three stone that is hard to beat!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That band is lovely! All the rings are beautiful and work so well together.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look so great with your emerald cut ring!!! I love the new band! :love: You have two fabulous sets, now!

Take care and I hope you are fully recovered soon!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a fabulous look!!! :love: Gorgeous bands and they look great with your EC ring. Wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery Mayk!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that a LOT!!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new EW band!!! You have an even more beautiful set to wear now. :) Have a speedy recovery!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. :love: They go perfectly together. Wear in health and happiness and I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly! (((Hugs))).

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty together! I love EW bands!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh lawd... :love: :love: :love: :clap:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stack Mayk! I hope you recover quickly.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this stack. It looks fab on your hand! :lol: to couch surfing!! Glad you're doing well.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! Happy to say rehabbing nicely and I get to go back to work two weeks early on 11/16. I'm thrilled. I'm not good at couch surfing! :bigsmile:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Really beautiful! I love this stack. I love your solitaire set, too, but this is just so beautiful, loving the three together. Wow. Great visual and textural interest, and your emerald ring is to die for. I am not sure what the surgery was for, so, I hesitate to say you made out, but, seriously, love your new ring and it looks fantastic in this stack.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stack! The bands look so beautiful with your ring! I think the recent small changes on your ring along with the intricate bands are perfection! Also, congratulations on being able to go back to work soon! It will be nice to get back to a different routine again hopefully! Lots of healing dust coming your way! :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Road trip to Auburn, Alabama! Bored and taking pictures, surprised I still have a signal. Somewhere between Nowhere Georgia and Cotton Field,AL. Now I've decided I need a Lily too... Idle minds not good.

_1060.jpeg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk, I love the title of this thread because short stack=pancakes + cool unique bling, my favorite things! I'm requesting a hand shot of your short stack with a short stack in the background, light dusting of powdered sugar to go with those rocks!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1449866014|3960317 said:
Mayk, I love the title of this thread because short stack=pancakes + cool unique bling, my favorite things! I'm requesting a hand shot of your short stack with a short stack in the background, light dusting of powdered sugar to go with those rocks!!!

I will see what I can do. I'm sure pancakes are on the menu in Auburn! :tongue:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Mayk, I love everything about your gorgeous set!!! And a Lily would be a perfect addition! EW's rings are so delicate; you could never have too many! :wink2: (What color would you get?)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1449864220|3960305 said:
Road trip to Auburn, Alabama! Bored and taking pictures, surprised I still have a signal. Somewhere between Nowhere Georgia and Cotton Field,AL. Now I've decided I need a Lily too... Idle minds not good.

Gorgeous! I think you need a lily too ;-) But, does your S/O agree with us???

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance.Of.Life|1449889447|3960487 said:
Mayk|1449864220|3960305 said:

Gorgeous! I think you need a lily too ;-) But, does your S/O agree with us???
l
Yeah... I have to brake the news to him...gently! :) :devil:

I want platinum I think... :Up_to_something:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your short stack isn't that short! I can always handle more pics of your rings! Miss ya, M!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Love this look so much!! The bands compliment your emerald cut beautifully. And yes you should definitely add another hehe!! It's nearly Christmas!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results