carat
color
clarity

Do You Have a "Type"?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="kenny

Phoenix, you have described me to a Tee!

Now, how much is your diamond collection worth, and can I pick you up at 6:00? :naughty:[/quote]

Kenny
She is 13hrs ahead of you.. :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, DF, you two are hilarious!! :lol:

Lorired5

Rough_Rock
I've always had a thing for stocky men. Not too short but above 5' 9'' is just fine. It's something about a man with strong arms and thick legs that makes me feel secure.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving this thread! LOL!

Aprilbaby, Monarch stay away from my man! He is the dark red-haired type. His hair is curly brown with red highlights. In most lights he looks like a brunette, but you can tell he is a true redhead when he grows his beard or ahem he's naked. I tease him and call him a "lusty redhead". This is from a story in the book "stiff" That middle easterners during the crusades would use body parts of men who were red-headed as some kind of aphrodisiac, as red-heads were considered especially "lusty".

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is interesting that most feel a stocky or well built male gives them a sense of safety and secureness whereas I view it as threatening to my personal safety. I am sure a psychologist will have a field day analyzing my thoughts. :lol:

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
Another guy here.

Body type wise I like:

- Really tall or really short girls (<5' or >5'11")
- Full figured women. A lot of people would refer to what I like as fat. I do like an hour glass figure or pear figure. Not a fan of apples.
- Not a fan of thin girls. I need meat.
- Hair or eye colour doesn't matter
- I love buns and non-symmetrical hair styles.

For an example of someone I find very attractive: Gabifresh: http://gabifresh.com/
:lickout:

Personality wise, I've always just gone with chemistry. I am a quiet, social awkward guy, with not much to say. So if we can talk for hours, I will be in love. I have had extreme introverts al the way to extreme extroverts who I vibed with in that way, so its really individual specific.
Also I tend to like activist types. If you stand for a cause in a semi-radical way, I will be attracted to you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must be my Norwegian heritage:

_641.jpeg

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I'm loving all the replies. :appl:

My type for men is brains, empathy, compassion, and a sense of humour. I like a wide range of body sizes, but nothing on the extreme end of severely under or overweight. Prefer not too hairy because it itches my skin.
My type for women is pretty much the same, although I seem to mostly favour blondes, I don't know why.
I can't find anyone too attractive (beyond straight-up fantasizing) until I talk to them. A cute looking sexist racist boor becomes immediately unattractive to me, and probably many others.

The descriptor of 'refrigerator' for a large guy is hilarious to me. It makes them sound like big, cold men who are only good for putitng large quantities of food in them.

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
JaneSmith|1446143429|3943519 said:

My type for men is brains, empathy, compassion, and a sense of humour. I like a wide range of body sizes, but nothing on the extreme end of severely under or overweight. Prefer not too hairy because it itches my skin.
My type for women is pretty much the same, although I seem to mostly favour blondes, I don't know why.
I can't find anyone too attractive (beyond straight-up fantasizing) until I talk to them. A cute looking sexist racist boor becomes immediately unattractive to me, and probably many others.

The descriptor of 'refrigerator' for a large guy is hilarious to me. It makes them sound like big, cold men who are only good for putitng large quantities of food in them.

I read this line and though "this is me!" :lol:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby|1446142601|3943511 said:
Must be my Norwegian heritage:

I have an actual aversion to gingers, lol. :lol:

Weird how everyone has such different taste, isn't it?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't think I liked redheads, until I met my DH... But he can read as brunette as well esp if he is cleanshaven. I have told him if he ever goes into the movie business he would have to dye his hair (no real famous redhead movie actors; even ones transferring from established tv careers have bombed). I think in general female redheads are seen as more attractive than male redheads. He was teased quite a bit when a kid.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
'The Refrigerator' line is killing me right now as it was my nickname when I first started playing Rugby as a teen; there wasn't many other 16-17 years olds who weighed 220lb and ran the 100m in 11 seconds. Not long after I got known as 'The Wrecking Ball' as my runs with the ball ended up looking like a wrecking ball smashing it's way through everything :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1446165222|3943657 said:
'The Refrigerator' line is killing me right now as it was my nickname when I first started playing Rugby as a teen; there wasn't many other 16-17 years olds who weighed 220lb and ran the 100m in 11 seconds. Not long after I got known as 'The Wrecking Ball' as my runs with the ball ended up looking like a wrecking ball smashing it's way through everything :lol:

Jordy, you better never go to a PS GTG (get together).
Sounds like you'd be attacked. :naughty:

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
What a great thread!

My type has evolved over time. I used to prefer slighter, sinue-y types, but that has morphed completely to ruggedly tall, dark and handsome and hell, even a little bit caveman. Bonus points go to those with a beautiful deep voice and big manly hands.

The biggest source of attraction for me is men who are strong, kind and self assured. My husband is all this, and more. Love him!

Niel, here is a spot of eye candy for you http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/26/article-0-03B21005000005DC-544_468x333.jpg

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
kenny|1446217474|3943807 said:

Haha! Someone would have to be generous enough to fly me there and back for me to make it to a GTG, plane tickets are expensive unfortunately :(sad

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1446408545|3944568 said:

Haha! Someone would have to be generous enough to fly me there and back for me to make it to a GTG, plane tickets are expensive unfortunately :(sad

... and cargo fees for refrigerators are just outrageous these days.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blackprophet|1446143640|3943523 said:
JaneSmith|1446143429|3943519 said:

I read this line and though "this is me!" :lol:

First, don't knock putting food in front of men. I really enjoy seeing men eat.

Second, they're not supposed to be cold all the time. But they can be cold while they are eating. I don't expect a man to be passionate with me while he's eating. I enjoy feeding a big guy. (And everyone else.) Once they have some energy from that food, however, I hope they get really rough and tumble with me. I'd say I love football players, but the guy I most adored never played football. Everyone assumed he did from his build, because he was 6' 6" and so huge, but he played hockey and basketball.

PS-blackprophet-are you saying you are like the refrigerator men? If so, come to a Pricescope get together at your own risk!

AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Actually, he is married. I think I would just drool. ;))

Deb

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG Kenny and Deb...you guys are killing me right now. I'm dying at the cargo fees line :lol:

I may need my own security if I come to a GTG :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results