shape
carat
color
clarity

TV Show Guilty Pleasures

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have a favorite TV show that they are embarrassed to admit they love? My personal favorite is ANTM, I LOVE Tyra and her silly antics.

I am also a Cartoon addict!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Golden Girls. :oops:

I just find it very soothing. I actually think I'm working out issues when I watch it :D , because I was raised by my grandmother and she was never happy. I like watching a house full of happy old ladies. Also, the music intros (showing the exterior house shots) for each segment are full of violins which are also soothing.

I also like the Andy Griffith show. It's so simple and basic, and again, everyone is happy.

I like shows that have happy people, they cheer me up. :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Golden Girls too! And I'm a cartoon girl-Disney in particular. If it's How to Train Your Dragon, Emperor's New Groove and Aladdin, I'm aaaallll about it.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ink Master (and other tatoo shows).
TMZ

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
shh, don't tell anyone. POP TV has been playing old episodes of DYNASTY and I love me some Alexi Carrington!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RHOBH.

Scream Queens.

Pretty Little Liars.

Kingdom. Direct TV now available on Amazon season 1. Great acting. I turn the sound off for the fight scenes.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Brady Bunch.
I saw them all the first time around, and I love watching the reruns now.
I dig all the 70's fashions, too. Plaid bell bottoms--yeah!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
iLander--I love Golden Girls too! I contracted H1N1 flu 6-7 years ago and the only thing that soothed me was watching hours of Golden Girls!

azstonie--I love RHOBH... Honestly, love most of those awful Bravo shows (minus anything with the Kartrashians)

Embarrassingly enough, DH was at work on a Sunday and logged into our Netflix account from his tablet and I got a text asking "have you been watching Bridezillas?!?". Yes. The answer was yes. So ashamed, but I can't help myself...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the "Real Housewives of..." shows. And Andy Cohen "Watch What Happens Live".

I also enjoy "Survivor" and occasionally "Big Brother" and yes even "The Bachelor" and The Bachelorette" though I haven't watched the last 2 recently as I found it more boring than in past seasons. Maybe I have outgrown it at this point LOL.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think a lot at work and by the time I get home, I don't want to think anymore. I watch some really trashy TV.

Party Down South
Naked and Afraid
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Making the Team (if you enjoy snarky comments you will love this)
Dog The Bounty Hunter (like a train wreck - can't look away)
Grace and Frankie

I would be so embarrassed if someone took a look at my Netflix account or DVR.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Below Deck and Vanderpump Rules :oops:
I might also admit to DVR-ing Real Housewives (especially BH, OC, and NJ)

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
iluvshinythings|1444664397|3937465 said:
I think a lot at work and by the time I get home, I don't want to think anymore. I watch some really trashy TV.

Party Down South
Naked and Afraid
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Making the Team (if you enjoy snarky comments you will love this)
Grace and Frankie

Oh boy. That's been like my guiltiest of guilty pleasure shows for the past 10 seasons. LOVE. IT.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I also love old reality love tv shows from VH1, Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, I love New York!

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
First time posting :)
Guilty pleasure TV shows in our house:
Sister Wives
Don't Be Tardy
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - THE BEST!!
RHOC

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I love the old westerns on saddle up Saturday

Rifleman
Bonanza
Big Valley
High Chaparral
The Virginian
Daniel Boone

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing With the Stars - even this season, which so far has been a real snoozer.

I watch and chat online with a Southern California friend who's also watching the show, so it's as much about keeping in touch with my friend as it is about the dancing.

As far as vintage shows go - I catch Columbo on Me TV from time to time. I used to watch Diagnosis Murder on re-run, and have probably seen every episode at least twice.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mom2dolls|1444690475|3937621 said:
First time posting :)
Guilty pleasure TV shows in our house:
Sister Wives
Don't Be Tardy
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - THE BEST!!
RHOC

Welcome mom2dolls!

I watch Sister Wives too. I hope that all the wives run off and take Cody's hair with them.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
in-the-air|1444684095|3937582 said:
iluvshinythings|1444664397|3937465 said:

Party Down South
Naked and Afraid
Grace and Frankie

Oh boy. That's been like my guiltiest of guilty pleasure shows for the past 10 seasons. LOVE. IT.

I started watching season 10 and now I'm starting from the beginning. I don't know how I missed it when it started. I'm from Texas and that makes it even funnier.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot some of my favorite shows...anything on HGTV and specifically all the House Hunting shows including beachfront house hunting/island house hunting etc. Also love Million Dollar Listing NY and LA. I just love any show where people are searching for real estate and their dreams come true. 8)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guilty pleasures are the RHOC, RHBH and RHNY. I also love Greys Anatomy, Scandal, The Good Wife, Dateline and 48 Hours.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
does anyone like cooking shows! I am sucker for good eats and The Japanese version of Iron Chef!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can watch cooking shows all day long!
I love the cooking shows on PBS, and their sister station Create TV. I never get tired of them.
Nick Stellino is so pompous, but I love him anyway!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watching "Ambush Makeover" as I post... :whistle:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results