shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet food brands

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news. Be careful to switch them over slowly though. When we switched ours over to grain free we did it over 3 weeks, per vet recommendation.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
We love Lotus brand. It's made in the USA with good ingredients. DH tasted a couple pieces and said it tasted pretty good, just bland. I took his word for it ;P

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1444600049|3937296 said:
Great news. Be careful to switch them over slowly though. When we switched ours over to grain free we did it over 3 weeks, per vet recommendation.

We usually do switch them slowly. This time we did a quick change on advice of the petfood store owner who really seems to know his stuff.

The reasoning for the fast change is to try an stop any allergic reaction that might be happening.

So far so good. Litter box is the best it has ever been. One cat has digestive issues and those seem to be gone for now.

I am proceeding with extreme caution, but optimistic

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
chemgirl|1444611818|3937348 said:
Gypsy|1444600049|3937296 said:

We usually do switch them slowly. This time we did a quick change on advice of the petfood store owner who really seems to know his stuff.

The reasoning for the fast change is to try an stop any allergic reaction that might be happening.

So far so good. Litter box is the best it has ever been. One cat has digestive issues and those seem to be gone for now.

I am proceeding with extreme caution, but optimistic

Cool. I'm interested in this quick change now. Please keep us updated!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
So far so good. Litter box is better than it used to be before the change and have had no vomits (with 3 cats it's crazy to go nearly a week without cleaning something out of the carpet).

DJ is developing a layer of fuzz on her bald patches and they aren't red anymore.

All and all a success!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results