shape
carat
color
clarity

What's on your Bling Bucket List

CopperTop

Rough_Rock
The only jewelry I've ever lusted after is an AVC solitaire. Maybe a little over a carat, slightly rectangular. *drool*

And I'd like to replace my cheapie fake rings with some gemstone stackers... maybe. someday.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondrnglover|1373064830|3477823 said:
LLJsmom|1373053346|3477766 said:
diamondrnglover|1373051195|3477744 said:
I have several things on my list and hopefully they will be obtainable my first priority is to reset my rings, I want to combine my e-ring and 5 stone into 1 blingy e-ring in 18K and platiumn and then I want to purchase this Tiffany band to go with it http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02846&mcat=148204&cid=288152&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+288152-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ I have been obsessed with this ring!

The remaining on my list is:

a round diamond eternity ring
a ruby and diamond band ring
a blue sapphire and diamond ring

I that is all for now...lol

Hi diamondrnglover, I love me a five stone engagement ring too, with a big solitaire in the center. So in this day an age of skinny bands and antique settings, I went for this old school setting, with an old school six prong head no less. I have always loved 5 stone rings, and I tried to wear one with my solitaire, but it just didn't do it. Just like you, I wanted it all together. Risingsun has one, and I think mine will look a lot like it. I was sooo stressed that a six prong would look weird with the four prongs on the side stones, but Risingsun's ring looks exactly right to me, so I'm all good. Just waiting for it to come in.

And just for the record, I am adding the following to my bucket list.

1. Single stone setting for something other than eternity!! I would love a hammered gold bezel around an oec...
2. Diamond pendant - should be less painful since I can reset my original e-ring.

This bucket list thing is keeping me focused! yay!! (well, focused on MORE jewelry) :naughty:

I look forward to seeing it, did you go with the A. Link setting? I dont know how I missed that, that setting is just beautiful! I like the look of 6 prongs vs 4...of course since mine is princess I dont have that choice, but if I had a round it would have 6 prongs!

Hi diamondrnglover, I just picked up my reset today, and posted the pics on a new thread. I'm a little overwhelmed. It's really, really blingy. Driving home was a challenge. I was sooo distracted. However, I must admit, it's really me!! :lol: :lol: I'm quite comfortable with it. I didn't go with A. Link. I just couldn't pay over $8K for a setting. I ended going with a very reputable local jeweler, who did a wonderful job, and charged half the price. I am ecstatic with the results. I posted it on a separate thread. :) Let me know if you end up doing something similar. We can be ring twins!! :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The channel set French cut baguette band from SS. I'd like to do an old cut necklace. Am considering resetting my mint tourm from the bezel to a split shank w/flat tab prongs. Some sort of asscher something..pendant or ring, either diamond or colored stone. I saw a wide band in Yenny's thread that I like a lot so would love to do something like that.

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
I'll play. I have a list of "things DH can choose from as gifts" that I have been adding to, and then I have my dream upgrade. So far this I accomplished my "for now" OEC solitaire, my french cut platinum eternity, an OEC cocktail ring, plus a vintage single cut eternity (and another one in the works)

On the gift list:

natural white akoya hanadama pearl strand
bezel set BGD "Barbara" pendant with my grandma's diamond (including a recut)(this is in the beginning stages)
Tiffany pink sapphire/diamond Legacy eternity
platinum eternity with baguette sapphires and round diamonds
OEC dangle earrings, at least 2CTTW
platinum french cut diamond eternity band with at least 3CTTW
art deco diamond/sapphire platinum bracelet
vintage sapphire/diamond ring with a stunning center sapphire
18K YG Van Craeynest bands, at least 3
YG ruby or ruby/diamond eternity for stacking

Dream upgrade (at least 10 years down the road):
4+ CT OEC or AVR e-ring in a vintage setting

Really though, I think I'm good right now, and I'd still be happy even if I never received another piece of jewelry. It's not likely though, as DH likes to give me pretty things.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Short term goals:

DBTY bracelet with 5-7 stones
Flower VCA inspired YG setting for my new yellow diamond, probably a pendant on a dbty chain
Adding 6 stones to my DBTY necklace
BGD platinum bezel band, preferably two of them
Tiffany YG Key for my 36 inches oval link chain

Long term goals:

HW inspired Sunflower jackets for my 1tcw studs OR upgrading studs to 0.75-0.8 each and setting them in BGD handmade bezels (have I already mentioned I love love BGD bezels! :lickout: ) I have plenty of time to decide which way to go :saint:

Remake of my 0.25-0.83-0.26 three stone ring into five stone ala HOT. Adding a couple of 0.4s stones and a platinum setting.

11-12mm South Sea Drops for the diamond studs.

Delicate tennis bracelet...if I reach that far in my list, I will probably turn my DBTY pieces (necklace and a bracelet) into one spectacular long rope.

I dont know where I am in my life in 10-20 years, I am still relatively young, And how realistic my wish for a large diamond solitaire is, but here We go: large 2-3 carats solitaire..I am a PSer after all :lol:

Et

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

Since the year is coming close to an end, I just wanted to see what updates people have on their Bling Bucket List. Here are additions and items checked off my list.

1. SingleStone eternities - yup, still need my ruby and French cut in yellow gold...
2. AVC in a halo
3. Asscher anything - check! I count the carre eternity as an asscher. :D
4. Diamond / Sapphire eternity band - check! Close enough. I have a diamond / sapphire half eternity.
5. 2.0 tcw studs (pierced ears!!)
6. Small yellow gold bezel studs
7. Bracelet - probably a dbty or a very delicate bezeled tennis bracelet
8. Something ruby, hopefully a ring.
9. More pave bands!!
10. A colored diamond in a halo.

This is definitely a "bling" bucket list. Assuming I live a long life, it will take me THAT long to fulfill it. ;-)

Can't wait to see what others are thinking...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tough one as it changes depending on my moods, however, here's what I have planned:

1. A large baroque white SSP necklace
2. A good Tahitian pearl necklace with blue pearls 11-13mm, with interchangeable clasp
3. A good SSP necklace 11-13mm, to interchange with 2 above
4. Re-set my 1.19ct EC
5. Diamond earring jackets for my 10mm pearl studs
6. A bezel set tennis bracelet with 0.3ct RBs
7. A interchangeable bale for pearl pendants
8. A large SSP for 7.
9. A large blue Tahitian pearl for 7.
10. A cobalt chrome ring by Boone with a CS.

To name a few.

DK :))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1373039826|3477673 said:
My list is ever changing! Here goes:

--Victor Canera french cut eternity band (check!) :))
--WF diamond tennis bracelet/bangle
--Diamond hoops/huggies
--Cartier tank watch
--RHR (Large cushion/emerald cut) in a 3 stone or bezel setting (looking at halo settings instead for a cushion)
--Larger diamond solitaire pendant or multi-strand DBTY necklace (check!) :naughty:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Are we talking attainable goals or win-the-lottery goals? :D

My realistic list:
Gold Luce earrings from Tiffany
One of the following: - gold lantern necklace from Tiffany, gold circles necklace from Tiffany, or gold knot necklace from Blue Nile.
Possibly a marquise halo RHR with centre diamond of about 0.70. I might forgo this item as I'm not sure if my budget could satisfy my desire re. size of centre stone and quality of halo.
Possibly a strand of black freshwater pearls or maybe a strand of baroque Tahitians.
Maybe a pearl ripple necklace.
Maybe a South Sea pearl pendant and dangly earrings

The only things that I want for certain are gold earrings and gold necklace. I could probably do without the rest. My jewellery collection is absolutely huge now and it's getting a bit ridiculous. I really feel I'm set up for life, pretty much.

Now, if I won the lottery... :naughty:

All of the above, plus:
Brian Gavin Signature 2.5 carat D VS2 round brilliant
2-carat D/E VS2 marquise diamond in a halo
2.5-carat oblong emerald-cut diamond in Art Deco setting with trilliant or baguette diamond sides.
Tiffany Legacy ring, approx 0.80 centre stone
Tiffany ribbon ring, approx 0.80 centre stone
Strand of perfectly round 11mm Tahitian pearls
Same of South Sea pearls.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never been one for bucket lists of any kind. Regarding jewelry as of now I have nothing on my must have list. However, if I fall in love with a piece and I can afford it then I will buy it. I am a fall in love sort of girl vs making lists about what I need/want for jewelry. And I seriously have more than enough jewelry than I should because I have so many pieces that I don't get to enjoy/wear though I still love them. I don't go to work blinged out and we don't have that many occasions where I am going to get all jeweled up and I don't like wearing anything on my hands/wrists/ears/neck when I am just hanging out at home with my dh and the kitties. Blasphemy on PS I know. :cheeky: But I still love and want to keep all my bling! :love: Of that I am certain.

Though a Riviera necklace would be a lovely addition to my collection... :naughty: :bigsmile:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1373120381|3478051 said:
I have a few things-

-Riveria Necklace
-Fantastic art deco dome ring
-Art deco cocktail ring
-Cartier Roadster Watch

Well I'm actually impressed my list hasn't changed that much!
I still really want a cartier roadster but I'm thinking it will wait till next summer for my birthday. I would also like a Riveria Necklace but I think that is more long term. Probably in the next 5-8 years. The art deco ring from SS should be done next month so that is also checked off. Finally a dome ring will need to wait. I have seen about a dozen that I really like but haven't found the one yet.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1386596402|3570437 said:
I have a few things-

-Riveria Necklace
-Art deco cocktail ring
-Cartier Roadster Watch

I still really want a cartier roadster but I'm thinking it will wait till next summer for my birthday. I would also like a Riveria Necklace but I think that is more long term. Probably in the next 5-8 years. The art deco ring from SS should be done next month so that is also checked off. Finally a dome ring will need to wait. I have seen about a dozen that I really like but haven't found the one yet.

Let me know when you are ready for the necklace. Perhaps we can get a PS vendor to do a special 2 for 1 deal. :naughty:
If only! :cheeky:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
missy|1386597129|3570445 said:
I have a few things-

-Riveria Necklace
-Art deco cocktail ring
-Cartier Roadster Watch

Let me know when you are ready for the necklace. Perhaps we can get a PS vendor to do a special 2 for 1 deal. :naughty:

I know right! I have actually been trolling ebay. I would really like to get an antique riveria if possible. There was one a while back shapped in hexagon bezels which I loved. At some point though I would love to try a few on. I want to get one that I could wear during the day or night. I have no idea what ctw I'm even looking at. Roadtrip Missy?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1386604115|3570537 said:
I have a few things-

-Riveria Necklace
-Art deco cocktail ring
-Cartier Roadster Watch

I know right! I have actually been trolling ebay. I would really like to get an antique riveria if possible. There was one a while back shapped in hexagon bezels which I loved. At some point though I would love to try a few on. I want to get one that I could wear during the day or night. I have no idea what ctw I'm even looking at. Roadtrip Missy?

And wouldn't that match your new eternity perfectly :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1386604115|3570537 said:
I have a few things-

-Riveria Necklace
-Art deco cocktail ring
-Cartier Roadster Watch

I'm in. :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Point-Up.jpg

Point-Down.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Smith1942|1386591688|3570411 said:
Are we talking attainable goals or win-the-lottery goals? :D

I have two lists too Smith!!

Realistic list:
- Baroque South Sea Pearl drops -15mm
- Baroque Tahitian drops - 15mm
- Baroque/Drop South sea necklace, 18-20in 11-15mm
- Golden South Sea pearl necklace and earrings
- Diamond pendant, probably 0.5ct, halo with 1 pointers to match my earrings
- coloured stone eternity (would love an emerald one but for practicality, would probably go for sapphire and diamond)
- Reset of Gladys into a three stone, replace her in her setting with a cushion cut Tanzanite!
- Right Hand ring, three stone emerald or asscher cut, with either a pink or seafoam green tourmaline

Unrealistic list:
- Leon Mege Hamptons band: https://www.leonmege.com/index.php/portfolio/rings/wedding-bands/wedding-band-platinum-diamonds-detail
- 4-5 ct fancy yellow diamond in a halo setting, similar to Tiffany Enchant: http://www.tiffany.com.au/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=29755671&mcat=&cid=&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+-s+1-r+-t+enchant-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+0+3&search=1&origin=search&searchkeyword=enchant
- Deco style diamond earrings like these: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=17038044&mcat=148204&cid=287464&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+287464-s+1-r+-t+-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+456+6&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=
- And a Tiara :naughty:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
My lottery list:

:love:

_12555.jpg

_12556.jpg

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously though, I'd just like to set all my damn coloured stones. So frustrating!

You know, this can change yearly, but....

- 2-3 carat 5 stone huggies
- diamond jackets for my reset studs
- a new setting for the 3ct... I think I have finally decided what I want.
- 1.5-2.5 carat 5 stone u-pring RHR
- a warm colored AVC (I pulled the trigger a bit over a year ago, and just had to back out after having it on hold... regret that now)
- DBTY necklace with a large pendant of some sort
- Large SS baroque pearl necklace
- perhaps reset my oec with the matching sidestone studs into a 3 stone ring??
- Set 2 of my small but beautiful sapphires
- maybe change my w-band from nine 10 pointers to seven 15 pointers... I'm not sure though.

I seriously feel like I don't look good in smaller diamonds. I bought 2 sets of earrings over black friday. Husband liked them but even he agreed that the diamonds were too small and bigger ones suit me better. Know if you know my husband, you would know that he usually talks me out of jewelry purchases because of this! So for him to just out right tell me that the diamonds were to small and to get the larger ones, it's pretty crazy.

Ohh, but if we are talking super lottery list...

Everything above, and some extras, like 4 diamond studded cat collars (haha)
I wouldn't mind a HUGE 15+ carat (each) necklace, ring, earrings set... :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My list has grown. Again.

-Cartier Trinity bangle
-Carrera y Carrera Circulos de Fuego dragon earrings or pendant to use as a large charm
-VCA Magic Alhambra three-motif drop earrings
-VCA Sweet Alhambra bracelet - I want the YG/MOP butterfly. I wish they made a RG/Carnelian butterfly ::)
-Cartier Silverium Panthere pendant - jewellery rarely makes me smile :)) this one is bl**dy impossible to find at a not-completely-outrageous price. I missed one for $1600 in an October auction and I'm still kicking myself :nono:
-Bracelet of "cherry" tahitians a la NacreLover's incredible suite of cherries. PP advised me to wait until their shopping trip early next year.
-To do *something* with my RG DBTY. I love it, but I just don't wear it, and DH thinks it's too stately and boring and that I should add something black or red. When he opines on my jewellery he's generally right, so... something black or red this way comes :bigsmile:
-I'm contemplating some jackets for my OEC studs. I sorta want bigger studs but I don't want to spend more money on studs and I also don't want them to be out of proportion with my Ering, and in that regard I think 2.5ctw is about as big as I can go, so I think I'm gonna try the halo route...

bean|1386624634|3570844 said:
Everything above, and some extras, like 4 diamond studded cat collars (haha)
:bigsmile: I keep losing my chapstick and joked to DH that if I had a diamond chapstick holder I'd never lose one again. He laughed. I'm sorely tempted.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
My list is of reasonable length (now) because being super happy with my bezel pendant (which I got off the list) is calming down the diamond craze! :lol:

- Wedding ring (currently consuming my bling energy as I'm trying to decide whether to go for solitaire or five stone)
- Stud upgrade (maybe 1-1.5ctw)
- Huggies
- Cartier trinity, large model
- Nice watch

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I could have/do this I would be satisfied :

an OEC or AV round diamond 1.5 carat or higher pendant set in partial bezel in 14K white gold.

reset (again) my 1.66 diamond in a Victor Canera Evelyn Solitaire with flush stems.. or Preciosia from S Kirsch or Belinda from Engagement Rings Direct (all are beautiful)

oval ceylon sapphire and oval diamond wedding band..

diamond bangle bracelet (or 2 or 3 why not?)

EC 1.5 to 2 carat right hand ring with baguettes

French cut diamond eternity band

Emerald cut eternity band that would be worn as by itself (5 carats probably)

probably if I am able to afford 1 or 2 I will be in heaven.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great idea...I'd be delighted to have any jewellery lovingly bought, but I've seen these in real life and I love them, so in my dream world...

1.75-2ct Asscher diamond ring with appropriate sized side stones, either traps or baguettes set in platinum.
A semi bezel set WG or platinum tennis bracelet with alternating 0.30ct diamonds and equivalent sized sapphires..drool.
Simple Diamond solitaire pendant 1ct (or larger if I'm very lucky).
A fancy yellow diamond with white diamond side stones ring...love Cushion cuts, Asschers, Radiants, etc!
I wish :love:

Oh yes..how could I forget the amazing Boodles necklace I saw in the window...Tanzanite and cascades of diamonds....unfortunately it was worth half the price of a one bed UK flat/apartment....and I don't know where I'd ever wear it!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread.
I'm thinking about a round brilliant with little (they will have to be very little) pink diamonds as side stones.

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Great thread.

For me it's this…

6.01-cart-Cushion-shaped-Fancy-Vivid-Blue-Diamond-and-Pink-Diamond-Ring.jpg

Actually any blue and pink diamond ring will do :lol:
And one of VC's AC or ER.

There's a lot more but those are what first popped up in my head.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing as this thread is a couple of years old, does anybody care to update it with items (& pictures!) of things they've ticked off their bucket list?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a fun thread! All of the wish lists are so different!

Since I discovered PS, I have a page in my planner dedicated to my jewelry goals. :twirl:

Here we go-

Attainable In My Lifetime Bling Bucket List:
WF 1 ctw 7 Stone YG Diamond Band (Bar Set?) (The dream would be 9 stone but it is out of my price range at the moment.)
Platinum channel set eternity- Facets or WF
Tiffany 18K Heart Tag Charm Bracelet
.8- 1.2 ctw diamond studs (the dream would be 1.5-2 ctw studs G/VS)
WF YG Horizontal 3 stone necklace
Small AVC or AVR 18K YG Bezel Ring

Dream Bling Bucket List:
Single Stone or CVB French Cut Eternity Band
.50-.70 AVC diamond pendant
Singlestone or CVB Sapphire/Diamond 5 Stone
Diamond Upgrade - G/VS 1.4-1.7 ctw
YG Diamond Bracelet

Things that were on the bucket list but were checked off in the last year:
Platinum BGD E-Ring with BGD Blue
BGD Dream Band
Platinum Tiffany Wedding Band
Baby Bezel Studs

Edited for grammar.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1444464650|3936892 said:
Seeing as this thread is a couple of years old, does anybody care to update it with items (& pictures!) of things they've ticked off their bucket list?

+1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results