shape
carat
color
clarity

Contacting David Klass?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent him an email, didn't hear anything and so followed up with another email 3 days later. I never got a response. Do I need to contact him some other way?
Also, I see a few people have used DK and Elle W on the same piece. How does that work? Who does what and do you need to specify how the relationship works? Just curious. Thanks.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could help. He replied my initial email with a quotation but never responded to the next 2 emails.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I had the same problem a few months ago. He didn't respond to 2 emails, so I gave up. :| Granted, I had never worked with him before, so I would have been a new customer, but I did mention I had gotten his name from PS. Maybe he only works with his Facebook friends? I don't have a Facebook. :(sad

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
He has a different email now, do you have the right one? It was [email protected] I think, and now it's...I don't remember..dkinla2?? I thin there's a two in it. Ok, I looked it up on FB just now [email protected]

Medical

Rough_Rock
Weird- I got very fast responses from him in the past- same day usually. I'd make sure you're using the right address like packrat said and then keep persisting haha. Maybe it's just a busy time for him.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1444412867|3936682 said:
He has a different email now, do you have the right one? It was [email protected] I think, and now it's...I don't remember..dkinla2?? I thin there's a two in it. Ok, I looked it up on FB just now [email protected]

Thanks! I've been emailing the AOL so I've just forwarded the new/old convo to the gmail account.

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
Sorry you are having problems getting a hold of him.

I had similar problem. I emailed him at [email protected], and
[email protected] both emails since I had seen this problem before on PS.

I did get 1 response from him and when I replied I never received another email. :confused:

Best of luck to you- hope those emails work for you.
I love his work but have since decided to go with a different vendor.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all for the responses. I used the [email protected] email because that is the address his FB page said to use. As some others aren't getting responses either I'm not sure what to think. I'll move on to another vendor for now.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kgizo|1444415989|3936709 said:
Thanks all for the responses. I used the [email protected] email because that is the address his FB page said to use. As some others aren't getting responses either I'm not sure what to think. I'll move on to another vendor for now.

I just emailed him a few days ago to that new one andni didn't get an email back. I usually email his aol

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I had the same problem - he gets hundreds of emails so it can take a while for him to respond. I suggest following up with a call, that worked for me.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to hear right back, have used him several times, yet I haven't received a response in a week to my follow up. I used the new gmail account which I sent to a few weeks ago. I will try again, but it is a little discouraging. :((

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I worked with him on a first time project in August and sometimes he answered my emails quickly and other times it was a long wait. I think it was worth it though. I would suggest patience. I don't have much of that myself. :mad:

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Don't get discouraged, give him and Amy a chance to respond. I just checked and the last email he just sent me was the old one, the AOL one. I also let him know that the PS community is getting annoyed that he's not responding his emails. He said he's so swamped right now but he will make every effort to make everyone happy.

I'm not working for him, just having couple projects with him at the moment and my projects do get dragged out too. I had few projects with him so far and I found it's best if I don't rush him. Like the other PSer mentioned, it's worth it to have some patience with DK. He will try very hard to please you.

I'm not an expert when it comes to jewelry designs but in my opinion, so far everything ElleW designed and posted here by the fellow PSers look amazing. I checked her "thegemstoneproject" website and the prices shown for her collection seem very reasonable and comparable to what DK would charge. I usually contacted her through her Etsy website and she always responded within the same or next day. She's so sweet and very helpful. If I use one of her designs or need her help to come up with a design, I would contact her directly though and let her work with DK.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why doesn't anyone just call him?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I'm not on FB, so I don't have his telephone number.

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
I got a respond yesterday and it's this email.. [email protected]. Usually if I don't get an email response back from him in 2 days then I would leave a message on his business phone to ask him to answer my email! Phone number 213-489-4569.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Klass responded yesterday using the AOL email address. I will be proceeding with the project. :dance:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1444450566|3936870 said:

Well besides the time difference, I work in a call center and loathe being on a phone any more than absolutely necessary in my spare time

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1444450566|3936870 said:

completely different time zone means I'd have to call him in the evening my time, which is not generally a time I have bandwidth to be on the phone.

And I prefer to have written communication of what was discussed.

He emailed me back promptly with a quote recently, but when I asked him how to go forward and send the stone in, nada, so - it ended up working out as I found a stone I wanted at Leibish and their setting was better priced.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results