shape
carat
color
clarity

Golden South Sea Pearls – September Sale at PP

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am totally in love with this strand of pearls. I wear them every day. They even glow in the dark or so it seems.

img_9323.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you 4RanchGirl.
Your 24kt strand is magical! It appears at least a couple of shades darker than 22k. the luster is so sharp as well . :love: :love: :love:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful 4RanchGirl! Besides being 24k color, was yours listed as having a particular overtone color ?

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I visit this forum all the time but very rarely post. Here is my new GSSP strand from PP! It is one of the drop shaped strands, is 9-11.5 mm and has the 22k gold body color with gold overtones. I absolutely adore them. I was worried about them not looking good with my skin tone but I was wrong and I hope to wear them on my wedding day :) img_1234_2.jpg img_1236_2.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gingercurls! What a wonderful strand you will wear on your wedding day. Enjoy your new beauty.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Cathy my strand was listed as having the darkest 24kt body color and with gold overtones. I mentioned to Chenai that the darkest body color was the important factor for me. I do have one pearl that is the same body color but looks lighter because of a silver (?) or maybe not any overtone. I think the gold overtone makes it look even more golder. It will be interesting to see it up next to Kay's when we next meet for a pearl lunch. Of course we'll post pictures.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
gingercurls|1442172907|3927263 said:
Hi everyone!

I visit this forum all the time but very rarely post. Here is my new GSSP strand from PP! It is one of the drop shaped strands, is 9-11.5 mm and has the 22k gold body color with gold overtones. I absolutely adore them. I was worried about them not looking good with my skin tone but I was wrong and I hope to wear them on my wedding day :)

Welcome, gingercurls! Those goldens are simply gorgeous.

Like a gold necklace, I think that golden pearls look great with everything you might wear, including a wedding dress. :))

Be sure to come back and post often!! :wavey:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gingercurls, those suit your skin tone very well.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love the choices!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gingercurls, those look fantastic with your skin tone!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gingercurls, those look very lovely on you!!! So pretty

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I agree with everyone you look amazing GingerCurls. Congrats on getting a gorgeous complimentary strand for your upcoming wedding. :appl: :appl:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
LovingGems, your new golden necklace is beautiful and the pearls look close to round. :love: I love the golden and white pearls combined – it is a great look for summer! :appl:

4RG, I love your glow-in-the-dark pearls! :love: :love: :love:

Gingercurls, welcome! :wavey: Your new strand is gorgeous, and looks very becoming with your skin and hair colors. :love: It will look beautiful with a white or ivory wedding dress. (We need to see pictures of the strand with your dress – hint, hint.) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and the perfect wedding jewelry! :clap: :dance: (Now you just need matching earrings – or diamonds will always work, lol. ;)) )

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
gingercurls, that is a beautiful strand and it looks great on you. Congratulations!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
All of golden south seas posted are so lovely and they look so nice on everyone, I have been away so trying to catch up. I would love to own a 24k Round. :wall: :wall:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I was reading about how true golden pearls are different than yellow pearls. So here is a series of comparison photos of my new 22 kt goldens with some known yellows in my own environment. Enjoy!

First up, Goldens in the kitchen at breakfast. Here we have Goldens compared to egg yolks and peaches.

agolden_0852.jpg

agolden_0854.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Then I did Goldens in the office. IMHO, these are true Goldens.

agolden_094156.jpg

agolden_094218.jpg

agolden_134543.jpg

agolden_134606.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was fantastic, Fly Girl! I've really enjoyed seeing your goldens and everyone else's : )

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, I love it next to the eggs!

Beautiful strand.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Fly Girl, you gave me a chuckle tonight with your playful photos! You each look gorgeous in your pearls! Congratulations! My strand of goldens was tucked away in the vault, so I had to set them out on the table to remind myself I had beautiful goldens already! I seldom stop over here, but had a few minutes tonight.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I love the photo next to the eggs, too.

Do you find that the golden pearls make your teeth look whiter? Just curious.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Great comparison photos FlyGirl. :appl:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Tee hee, thanks for the sunny side up pearls, FlyGirl! :bigsmile: :wavey: Your goldens are definitely not yellow.

KittieCat

Rough_Rock
Everyone's golden necklaces are gorgeous!!!
FlyGirl, love your pictures! :D

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I have been very, very bad. I went to the PP website yesterday to see if anything new was posted after the Hong Kong trip, and there were two new GSS/WSS mixed drop pearl strands that made me go like this: :love:

The picture shows my 24K GSS strand with 2 of the new mixed strands. I'm getting the strand on the outside, but the larger beauty on the inside is still up for grabs. (I usually go for size, but the outside strand pairs better with my GSS strand -- it was a tough choice, though.) I'm going to have fun playing with my mixed doubles. :naughty:

gdn-sdn_comp.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1443557540|3933244 said:
I have been very, very bad. I went to the PP website yesterday to see if anything new was posted after the Hong Kong trip, and there were two new GSS/WSS mixed drop pearl strands that made me go like this: :love:

The picture shows my 24K GSS strand with 2 of the new mixed strands. I'm getting the strand on the outside, but the larger beauty on the inside is still up for grabs. (I usually go for size, but the outside strand pairs better with my GSS strand -- it was a tough choice, though.) I'm going to have fun playing with my mixed doubles. :naughty:
Beautiful. Love that gorgeous strand.

I'm going to suggest that you add a few white pearls to the mixed strand, so that you can wear it layered with the GSS strand. Or, have you figured out a way to get the GSS strand to look longer than its usual 18 inches?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1443562141|3933258 said:
Kay|1443557540|3933244 said:

Beautiful. Love that gorgeous strand.

I'm going to suggest that you add a few white pearls to the mixed strand, so that you can wear it layered with the GSS strand. Or, have you figured out a way to get the GSS strand to look longer than its usual 18 inches?

Thanks. I am still working on lengthening options for the GSS strand. I would like the 2 strands to be roughly 20" and 21" -- I'm not sure which one to make longer. For the mixed strand, I could add more WSS pearls or accent beads (plain gold or pave).

gss__amp__wss_baroque_0.jpg

tara_gss__amp__black_diamond_beads.jpg

multicolor_baroque_south_sea_pearl_3.jpg

yvel.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I like the mixed strand on the outside with the gold strand on the inside. Plus, this would work well with your existing wardrobe, as you already have a shorter WSS strand from the connoisseur sale. Personally, I would be inclined to add a few more pearls at the back to lengthen the mixed strand. I think it looks stunning and classic the way you have them right now.

They are both gorgeous and I am looking forward to seeing them done.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Got mine today. It was a strand added in early October. 22k color, drop shape. What do you think? My 11-year-old daughter thinks they look fake because of the rich color. :)

_469.jpeg

_470.jpeg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I think, gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results