Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!! :appl: :appl:

Beautiful Ring!!!! Gorgeous Marquise!!!! :love: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shopaholicprincess|1443271672|3932053 said:
Hello! I am a long time lurker and this is my first post. We got engaged last night and I am in love with my ring so here she is! Center marquis is a little over 2 carats, D colour, VVSII.

image_3880.jpg
This is spectacular

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! I am a long time lurker and this is my first post. We got engaged last night and I am in love with my ring so here she is! Center marquis is a little over 2 carats, D colour, VVSII.

image_3880.jpg

Omg how gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely love your ring, looks fabulous on you. I have always thought marquis diamonds look beautiful on the hand and your pic is further proof of that! Congrats!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

image_3880.jpg

I'm not a lover of marquis shapes, but that is a very beautiful ring, and the setting is simple yet substantial enough to really complement your center. Looks modern and sleek yet romantic at the same time. Can you create a thread on this in SMTB? It deserves it!! And we need WAY MORE pictures!!

Shopaholicprincess

Rough_Rock
Ahhhh you guys are the best, thank you so much for the kind compliments!! I have been DYING to talk about my ring but our friends are not at all interested in diamonds!! He did so well and I am absolutely thrilled - just need to stop looking at it every few seconds I am so obsessed!

DaintyG - yes the sides are 0.55 carat pears!
LLJsmom - own thread coming up!! :)

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shopaholicprincess said:

image_3880.jpg

Oooohhhh!! That is GORGEOUS!! Your fiancé outdid himself. I wouldn't be able to stop looking at it either, lol!

Yes, please start your own SMTB thread. Will be keeping my eye out for it. I need LOTS more pictures of your stunning ring! :naughty:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wingsofsteel|1438904003|3911993 said:
Finally put mine up here. Fiance designed himself!!

it's exquisite!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Shopaholicprincess its spectacular :love: :love: more pics pls

brodown

Rough_Rock
Already made a post about my diamond I just purchased, might as well post it here as well!

triple ex GIA
1.24ct, I color, SI1 clarity

Dimensions:

table: 56%
depth: 61.2%
CA: 34.5%
PA: 40.6%

Petite Pave setting 14k

_34670.jpg

fullsizerender_1_2.jpg

fullsizerender_2_1.jpg

fullsizerender_3_0.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondboy, that bracelet is spectacular. Where did you get it? Do you have stats? :appl:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1443469045|3932852 said:
Diamondboy, that bracelet is spectacular. Where did you get it? Do you have stats? :appl:
Thanks so much, Jambalaya! :wavey: I actually got it at Altieri of Beverly Hills the last time I was there in April. Its a 7.75ct VVS F-G
image_3553.jpg screenshot__18__1.png screenshot__19_.png screenshot__21_.png

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it's absolutely stunning and looks great on you! The only place I've ever seen bracelets like that is on royalty! Check out this link, the fourth bracelet down, there are some that are akin to yours. http://www.dianasjewels.net/braceletscatherine.htm

I'd love to have a bracelet like that. Lucky you! :appl:

P.S. I think your bracelet is nicer than the royal ones because the design is more defined - the "cut-out" elements stand out really well on yours.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamonboy, all your pieces are stunning! It looks as if you really make sure to wear them, too. (A lot of my stuff sits locked away.)

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1443473319|3932886 said:
Well, it's absolutely stunning and looks great on you! The only place I've ever seen bracelets like that is on royalty! Check out this link, the fourth bracelet down, there are some that are akin to yours. http://www.dianasjewels.net/braceletscatherine.htm

I'd love to have a bracelet like that. Lucky you! :appl:

P.S. I think your bracelet is nicer than the royal ones because the design is more defined - the "cut-out" elements stand out really well on yours.
Thank you, Jam! I love it very much. When I saw it I had to have it and just couldn't pass it up. Thank God I got it on consignment lol :dance: You're right, it is very similar to Camilla's. I really appreciate you sharing that link. You put a huge smile on my face that I can't wipe off. :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool! Maybe you should change your screen name to "HRH Prince Diamondboy" :D

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1443474596|3932895 said:
Cool! Maybe you should change your screen name to "HRH Prince Diamondboy" :D
Oh, I like the sound of that hehe :appl: I think I love my bracelet even more now after seeing those photos, thanks again. I have my jeweler on the lookout for a beautiful diamond cross or a unique tennis necklace now.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

speechless here. a few more photos, please?!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. Long time lurker here. Just got something a bit special so decided to finally log an account and post for your viewing pleasure!

Special treat for myself out of inheritance and to remember someone very dear to me. Padparadscha sapphire (natural but low heat treatment). 6.04 carat. Took me a long timeto find but well worth the wait.

_34706.jpg

_34707.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY SMOKES!!!!
So happy you posted here, but please also start a dedicated thread for just this ring! I'm sure many would love to comment/ask Q's/see handshots etc!!!!!!

(click on "new topic" under the heading Show Me the Bling)

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Ionysis|1443706616|3933763 said:
Hi. Long time lurker here. Just got something a bit special so decided to finally log an account and post for your viewing pleasure!

Special treat for myself out of inheritance and to remember someone very dear to me. Padparadscha sapphire (natural but low heat treatment). 6.04 carat. Took me a long timeto find but well worth the wait.
Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful piece to remember a loved one with. :wavey:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ionysis|1443706616|3933763 said:

OH MY GOD WHAT :-o :appl: :love:

I'm having a stroke. This needs its own thread. Hell, it needs a PARADE!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ionysis: that is a stunning stone and ring. Like the others, I would love to see more pics of it. Us Colored Stone junkies wouldn't mind if you posted it over in CS either - its not often we get to see a 6+ ct pad! Beautiful.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
It's actually a very capricious stone. The difference in colour under different lights is very marked.

Oddly enough although this is the biggest investment I've made so far in gemstones most people comment on the diamond in my engagement ring far far more than this stone. I think it's an unusual stone so most people don't really appreciate it.

Happy to try to start a separate post. Not sure how to do that but will give it a go. Would love to post a couple of pics which show just how very different the stone looks depending on if it's in incandescent, natural or fluorescent lighting.

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the color and setting!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newly restored ruby and diamond 5 stone ring. The setting is in 9kt rose gold and made in 1910. The outer rubies are .5ct each, cut by Andrew Gulij from Gemfix. The center ruby is .62ct, sourced by David Klass. Diamonds are J VS2 and SI1 respectively, bought specifically for this ring from Blue Nile. The setting was ultimately plated in 18kt rose gold by David, who also set all the stones. He did a great job - very delicate, precise work.

(And Acinom - just in case you see this - your new Marc Williams piece is just lovely!)

img_9572.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results