shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good buy from info given.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vipersilver

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for quite a while for a radiant cut that is more square than not. I ran across this radiant but only have info from gia report. If you could give me your opinion on whether or not it is a good stone for the money. I would greatly appreciate it.

Weight- 1.05 carat
Depth- 71.0%
Table- 70%
Girdle- Thick to very thick
Polish- very good
Symmetry- very good
Clarity- VS1
Color- F
Flourescence- None
Measurments- 5.74x5.72x4.06mm
Price- 6020.00

bennyboy96

Rough_Rock
Not bad, but I think you can do much better. The table and depth are a little high (should be in the low to mid 60''s) and the very thick part of the girdle is added weight (cost) that you won''t see. Check this one out:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_Details.aspx?itemcode=5051690

Yours is almost perfectly square and this was has a 1.02 ratio, but you won''t notice the difference and it will look square. Anything under 1.05 ratio will look square so don''t worry about it being perfectly square. Otherwise, this one has the same color/clarity and a better table, depth, and girdle. Plus it''d save you over $1K!

My opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results