shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I want to thank everyone for posting your beautiful diamonds! I think this is my favorite topic; I spent the afternoon working my way back, and there are so many pretty things. :angel:

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces everyone. New to forum. As soon as I figure out how to post I would love to show some of my things. Been a long time looker.

Mcboukni

Rough_Rock
I wish I had a better photo!! This is my GIA certified .73 cut oval in a delicate halo setting. J color, VS2 clarity, 59% depth, 56% table, ex/ex/ex. I wear a size 5

_33029.jpg

_33030.jpg

_33031.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mcboukni|1438800829|3911570 said:
I wish I had a better photo!! This is my GIA certified .73 cut oval in a delicate halo setting. J color, VS2 clarity, 59% depth, 56% table, ex/ex/ex. I wear a size 5
Omg, please start your own thread! This is beautiful!

Lovechoc

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, just want to show the ring that I have received from Brian Gavin Diamon, the forum here's helped us a lot when we were looking for our ring, I hope my post might help someone out there too:).

Cut: BGD signature
Carat: 0.72
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Setting: Legera Pave

Finger size: 3.5

The ring is stunning and more beautiful than any other ring that I have seen in local stores here in Sydney, including some of the big brands, definitely very pleased with my decision of purchasing it from BGD instead of paying double or triple the money from the local shop for a less quality diamond.

_33133.jpg

_33134.jpg

_33153.jpg

_33155.jpg

Mcboukni

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much, i love it! I wanted to start a thread. I just have to figure out how to do it :razz:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning @lovechoc!

@Mcboukni Press "new topic" at the top of the page :)

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovechoc - gorgeous ring! The Legera is such an elegant ring and I've admired it for months. I would love to see your ring have it's own thread with more pics. Congratulations on your engagement. Did you order the matching wedding band at the same time?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics overall in this thread :sun:

KobiD|1442399544|3928348 said:
You need to post more pics closer up, that looks great! :D

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KobiD - I love this ring! Could we get some specs and info on this gorgeous ring pls?

KobiD

Shiny_Rock
mrs-blop|1442937452|3930569 said:
KobiD - I love this ring! Could we get some specs and info on this gorgeous ring pls?

Of course.

The setting is from James Allen - Gold Pave Trio in 18K Yellow Gold. It's very dainty and measures in with width 1.9-1.2 mm
total carat (min) 0.3 ctw. Believe the setting uses F-G coloured stones.

We rushed into the purchase a bit and didn't spend a lot of time stewing over options when it came to the centre stone, and my knowledge in general wasn't where it is now. The optical symmetry has some room for improvement, but isn't a mess either.

Its a .62 I-VS1 AGS0. A little deep and realistically faces up more like a well cut .6. Geometry is also getting towards most peoples boundaries and not ideally matched to each other. No fluor.
55.2 T
35 CA
40.9 PA
62.4 D

All in all, we still love it. It's full of character!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing all this info, KobiD - I love your ring! I'm sure your girl is very proud of it - it's elegant and timeless.

hofjm

Rough_Rock
All of these rings are gorgeous! The center stone of my five stone ring is only 0.53 CT, but the way the setting is designed, it always looks and feels so much bigger than that! The entire ring altogether is 1 CT TW. I'm always surprised at how big and sparkly the ring appears in pictures. Love, love, love my ring.

img_9672.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband wanted me to get something since I had to give up my anniversary ring (loong story), and this is the end result!

It is a .745 J Si1 Crafted by Infinity Diamond, in an 18K white gold semi bezel setting. I haven't been wearing a diamond ring since July, and my first impression was it is HUGE! I am not used to this much bling! I do love it.

_35041.jpg

_35042.jpg

bezelbythecomputercrop.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
part gypsy|1445901050|3942379 said:
My husband wanted me to get something since I had to give up my anniversary ring (loong story), and this is the end result!

It is a .745 J Si1 Crafted by Infinity Diamond, in an 18K white gold semi bezel setting. I haven't been wearing a diamond ring since July, and my first impression was it is HUGE! I am not used to this much bling! I do love it.

Oh part gypsy it's GORGEOUS! :love: Amazing stone and I love the setting! Congrats, I'm so happy for you! :dance: :appl:

bostongal

Rough_Rock
Long time lurker, don't have a ring picked out yet but figured I'd add to the eye candy to help out others who are searching like me and give a point of comparison.

This was from a fun day at Tiffany's recently, on a size 3.5 finger.

I don't remember most of the diamond specs, but they were from the showcase on Newbury, so I remember them all being G or higher and I think VS1 or higher.

In order...
The classic solitaire from Tiffany's, I think it was a .77. (Drool).

Soleste cushion from Tiffany's, around a 0.5 center, but the way it's designed with the double halo makes it look massive! Plus it sparkles madly.

Solitaire, 0.82 (with channel set band, forget which mm though) -- this photo doesn't do the ring justice

Soleste cushion, around 0.42, with an eternity band (forget which one) -- even in the dark lighting, it sparkled like crazy!

(Sorry the photos are all which way, can't figure out a way to make them all right side up!)

We've obviously been shopping at stores other than Tiffany's as well, but Tiffany's was the only one so far with preset rings which = majorly nice photos!

img_9718.jpg

img_9723.jpg

img_9716.jpg

img_9719.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
part gypsy|1445901050|3942379 said:

Part gypsy, I've previously read some of your story and am happy to congratulate you on your new ring!!! :appl: It's gorgeous! I love the CID diamond! It's so beautiful in the semi bezel setting!! :love: Great finger coverage too! So happy for you! :wavey:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I am determined to get a nice glamour shot of it at some point :D

monai197

Rough_Rock
Beautiful studs...SO PRETTY...

bibs

Rough_Rock
Recently went from a 1.01 transitional M colour to this:

.65 ex ex ex H colour

oops side ways photos

img_9785.jpg

img_9787.jpg

img_9788.jpg

img_9789.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats so pretty Bibs. What's the background? You had a 1.01 M? You sold that, or what? Your new ring looks so pretty on your hand!

bibs

Rough_Rock
motownmama|1446937023|3946797 said:
Thats so pretty Bibs. What's the background? You had a 1.01 M? You sold that, or what? Your new ring looks so pretty on your hand!

Hi,

Thanks Motownmama, Yes I sold the M just recently. I had it for two years and whilst the size was great the tint eventually starting to annoy me. I have found that whilst this stone is a lot smaller I just absolutely love it.

Not sure what background you mean? :oops: Sorry...I will attempt anyway. The second one is against the house so bricks. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results