shape
carat
color
clarity

Rhapsody in Bespoke Gems Blues!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing the pics of your lovely rings, Pyramid!

DK :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love the curved baskets! :D Gorgeous rings, Pyramid. :clap:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your comments. I will get the rings in the next couple of weeks. They are what I like plain with a touch of something.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and elegant rings Pyramid, some hand shots please when you receive them. :wavey:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new ring Acinom, love the diamonds on the shank. Can't wait to receive mine from Alistair Kelsey Jewellery. Love the patterned dish in the photos.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom,

Your ring is lovely, and I look forward to seeing hand shots.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Acinom, your ring is fabulous! Can't wait to see more of it. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1440102958|3916895 said:
Love your new ring Acinom, love the diamonds on the shank. Can't wait to receive mine from Alistair Kelsey Jewellery. Love the patterned dish in the photos.
Thank you Pyramid!!! Mine will be shipped by the end of next week. I am also looking forward to see yours. Alistair did such an amazing job. David uses the dish often for photography. I love it as well.

dk168 said:
Acinom,

Your ring is lovely, and I look forward to seeing hand shots.

Thank you DK. I will make handshots when I have received it.
I am looking forward to see yours set as well, even if it may take a while. I love everyone's individual design choices!

Rockinruby said:
Aww, thank you Rockinruby. I have posted more pics in my 'Acinom's colors' thread and will post hand shots here when I have received the ring

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Rockinruby said:
Acinom said:
Aww, thank you Rockinruby. I have posted more pics in my 'Acinom's colors' thread and will post hand shots here when I have received the ring

Great! I will spend some time going back through the Acinom colors thread this weekend. I've gotten behind on viewing all of your lovely projects and really want to see all the updated photos I may have missed. :naughty: Hopefully we will get to see group family photos in a few months! :appl:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1439050257|3912513 said:
Thanks for your comments. I will get the rings in the next couple of weeks. They are what I like plain with a touch of something.

They may seem plain but they have a great style to them. Beautiful!! :appl: :appl:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Stone Hunter, they do :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My David Klass ring with natural blue topaz from Doug has safely arrived at my jeweller in Antwerp. I will pick up the ring this Friday! So excited to finally see the stone and setting with my own eyes.

_33880.jpg

_33881.jpg

_33882.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

Acinom said:
My David Klass ring with natural blue topaz from Doug has safely arrived at my jeweller in Antwerp. I will pick up the ring this Friday! So excited to finally see the stone and setting with my own eyes.

Wahoo!! :appl: :dance: Cannot wait, Acinom. Super exciting!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I can't wait to see your thoughts and pics, of course! You are so good with poetic descriptions. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! The ring is now in my possession 8-)
I cannot believe how beautiful the stone is and David did an excellent job on the setting. He gave it so much 'swing'! The ring was sent to my jeweller in Antwerp and the sales lady thought it was a Aqua.
I started a thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/boogie-woogie-in-blue-by-david-klass.215808/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/boogie-woogie-in-blue-by-david-klass.215808/[/URL]

Pyramid: any idea when you will receive yours?

_33949.jpg

_33950.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1441393157|3923666 said:
Yay!! The ring is now in my possession 8-)
I cannot believe how beautiful the stone is and David did an excellent job on the setting. He gave it so much 'swing'! The ring was sent to my jeweller in Antwerp and the sales lady thought it was a Aqua.
I started a thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/boogie-woogie-in-blue-by-david-klass.215808/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/boogie-woogie-in-blue-by-david-klass.215808/[/URL]

Pyramid: any idea when you will receive yours?

Wow it does really look like an aqua in some ways, but I just love the deeper and more "electric" color of it. It's just perfect and the proportion on your hand is great too! DK hit it out of the park on this one!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It looks very regal on you Acinom. I was afraid it might be too bulky and too high because of the depth of the stone but DK did a great job with the design and setting. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Lovedogs and Lovinggems :D
Lovedogs: I feel blessed with the stone and the beautiful setting David created. And super glad to finally see it with my own eyes.

Lovinggems: the stone is quite deep, but in this setting it does not seem that apparant because David truly did magic with the proportions of the setting. So he emphasized the elegance and colour of the stone. David is super talented.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid: have your packages with your Alistair Kelsey rings arrived yet. I am convinced you will be amazed by the stones when you see them.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1442681208|3929533 said:
Pyramid: have your packages with your Alistair Kelsey rings arrived yet. I am convinced you will be amazed by the stones when you see them.

Hi Acinom

I have received my rings from Alistair Kelsey and the stones and the rings are beautiful, couldn't be better for me. I will have to get photos posted when the weather is not so cloudy.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1442758591|3929814 said:

Hi Acinom

I have received my rings from Alistair Kelsey and the stones and the rings are beautiful, couldn't be better for me. I will have to get photos posted when the weather is not so cloudy.

oooo Pyramid I'm excited to see pics! I'm sure the rings are gorgeous!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1442758591|3929814 said:

Hi Acinom

That's great news Pyramid! I can't wait to see your pics. I am glad the stones and rings meet your expectations. Hopefully you can make photos soon

_34534.jpg

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those rings looks so good omg!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you been able to make some photo's Pyramid? And are both rings comfortable to wear? I cannot wait to see your own pics.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK will probably be next in line to have her natural blue topaz set: she will have her natural Asscher topaz set with white Asscher topaz traps. I like :love:
The blue topaz trillions will be used as side stones for her Richard Homer Amethyst.

The sky blue trillion has just been acquired by DK and is also sourced and cut by Doug Menadue.

_607.jpeg

_608.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Acinom for the update.

Doug confirmed the stones are winging their way to me, and I look forward to receiving them soon!

DK :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1445684523|3941577 said:
Thanks Acinom for the update.

Doug confirmed the stones are winging their way to me, and I look forward to receiving them soon!

DK :))

That's great news DK! Looking forward to see your pics.

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Acinom,
Your rings are absolutely beautiful!!! Such good taste :love: and Doug's work is phenominal!!
AJ

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results