shape
carat
color
clarity

Scott Kay vendors, help me find THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

informer

Rough_Rock
I have FINALLY found the setting I am going to get for my fiance. I already have a 1.08 RB ideal cut in H after months of searching, we''ve fallen in love with

can anyone PLEASE (pretty pretty please) get me a price quote for scottkay #M0722RD10PP

thank you SOOOO much!

M0722RD10PP_QR_l.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
From what I remember Scott Kay will not sell the settings separately. The store I worked at sold scott Kay and that was Scott Kay''s policy. Maybe it''s changed, but that''s what I recall.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2005 6:28:43 PM
Author: kaleigh
From what I remember Scott Kay will not sell the settings separately. The store I worked at sold scott Kay and that was Scott Kay''s policy. Maybe it''s changed, but that''s what I recall.
If that is the case, maybe you can get a replica made?? Or is it bad for me to say that on here?
emotion-40.gif

informer

Rough_Rock
ive done a search and a member named Bigbadbuff purchased his diamond from GOG, it didnt seem like he got the setting from them though

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Pearlmans Jewelers stocks that setting. Email or call Bill, he is extremely helpful! Whenever I've asked questions he's gotten back to me SO quickly, and his prices were always better than any other I'd found. He'd be my first port of call if I were you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results