shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelryhere09?????

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anybody used them and if yes, did you upgrade the diamonds please?

I suspect this may be one of the names used by one of the vendors we use quite a lot but just wanted to check. I'm interested in buying one of their mounts as a temporary setting but don't want H, SI1-3 diamonds.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, dear, I have no familiarity with them.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry LD, but I gave up on the Chinese eBay settings a few years back, so I am no longer up to date on who's who. If the quality hadn't taken a nose dive, I would have continued buying their settings.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD |1435142860|3893424 said:
Has anybody used them and if yes, did you upgrade the diamonds please?

I suspect this may be one of the names used by one of the vendors we use quite a lot but just wanted to check. I'm interested in buying one of their mounts as a temporary setting but don't want H, SI1-3 diamonds.

LD,
I'm pretty sure they're a Jewelryhoo store, but you can email them to see if they're affiliated. I haven't purchased a jewelryhoo piece in a few years, but the last time I did, the prices were substantial for the quality and the amount of metal and diamond quality. If you are looking for a temporary setting, perhaps save a bit of money and go with a filagree setting without any diamonds. I think the diamond "chips" on these rings make the settings extremely overpriced for what they are, and go with 10K if you can.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1435167132|3893600 said:
Sorry LD, but I gave up on the Chinese eBay settings a few years back, so I am no longer up to date on who's who. If the quality hadn't taken a nose dive, I would have continued buying their settings.

+1
Haven't used these ebay stores for a long time.

jewelryhoo

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dear all,
I am the ower of jewelryhoo & jewelryhoo2 & changxingjewelry & leejewelry.
I need to explain here that jewelryhere09 is not our sister store.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our four stores: jewelryhoo & jewelryhoo2 & changxingjewelry & leejewelry

Thank you very much
Nicole

jewelryhoo

Rough_Rock
Trade
OTL|1435268965|3894344 said:
Chrono|1435167132|3893600 said:

+1
Haven't used these ebay stores for a long time.

Dear OTL,
I am sorry to hear that and maybe you can try to contact us to do business again. We have been improving in recent years, we are pursuing better quality and service. We have our own factory and if you want we can take photo of every step of the jewelry process for you :angel:
Hope to do more business with you in the future, we will give you our best service and products :naughty:
Nicole

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results