shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovinggems profile pic earrings

joy12

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking for a while trying to learn about pearls, thinking I'd have to try to have something custom made, but your earrings are exactly what I've been looking for. Would you be able to share more about them?

Or would anyone else know of something similar?

Thanks!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
they are gorgeous though!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous aren't they? It's one of my inspiration earrings.

joy12

Rough_Rock
Thank you! And thanks for the welcome! I've really enjoyed reading about everyone's projects and getting to see the range of what is available for pearls.

The earrings are beautiful. I didn't realize how large they were, but I really like how they hang on the model picture. I'll have to keep looking for a more budget-friendly idea :)

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Joy, you may find something at Kojima's website.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Sarah is a great person to ask to create exactly what you want. Kasumi pearls are very expensive especially the smooth ones but it could me done with a baroque Kasumi or if round is important a freshie would work beautifully. She uses many gemstones in her designs. Good luck in your quest.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
If you need help choosing a pair of gems go to the Colored Stone sub forum. :mrgreen:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I saw a budget-friendly something sort of similar on the Ross Simons website.
Rose quartz and freshwater pearls set in sterling.

joy12

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the recommendations! I appreciate the names to contact - it's very helpful. I'll have to also visit colored stones to see what I'm really looking for. It seems like jewelers specialize in either stone or pearls? I'll have to check out the Ross Simons page, too. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results