shape
carat
color
clarity

Maximized Living Chiropractic centers

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter and I were referred there by a relative. Before I provide further background and my reason for asking (so as not to sway any input), has anyone here had experience or know someone who has had experience in/with these specific chiropractic centers, and if so, would you mind sharing please? If you prefer to do so privately, I can share a DB listing as a means for contact, if you prefer.

Thanks much, in advance! :wavey:

rimjaja

Rough_Rock
I am a chiropractor and I am married to one... and I think those centers give the rest of us a bad name. Ask your friends who they use, and get a referral from someone that way, not someone who wants to pre-sell you 120 appointments!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rimjaja|1441150005|3922362 said:
I am a chiropractor and I am married to one... and I think those centers give the rest of us a bad name. Ask your friends who they use, and get a referral from someone that way, not someone who wants to pre-sell you 120 appointments!

Thank you Rimjaja. We decided not to pursue treatment with them, and that was one of the reasons. I don't want to be locked into thousands of dollars for a treatment plan that may/may not produce the desired results. That's not to say we don't think chiropractic care isn't capable of producing results.

Also, their schpeel was reminiscent of a high pressure Amway salesperson ... Not what I want from a medical professional. :hand:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My son-in-law is a chiropractor and he has very low monthly rates for people who desire long term adjustments. They can also choose single visits that are less than an insurance co-pay. He doesn't even file insurance anymore. I have not heard of that company, but know you have many other options. I agree with getting recommendations from others, and then compare rates because they can vary tremendously.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results