shape
carat
color
clarity

A realistic wish list

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My much much longer term wishlist item, realistic or not (most prob not), is a big kick-a** EC (7-10ct)!! :lickout: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1430538921|3870958 said:
I wanted to revise this fun thread and see how everyone's wishlist has fulfilled/ evolved....

There are really only 3 items that I'd like, that are REALISTIC for the next couple of years:

1. Reset Holly
2. A Cartier Love bangle in WG and 4 diamonds, size 16
3. a high end sports watch (most likely a PP Aquanaut)

Other than that, I'd really like to set my newly acquired tsav, multi-coloured/ yellow diamonds and get a mate for my 1.52ct to replace the 1.55ct that I lost (for dangle earrings).

I'm locking up my CC's in the bank. Not spending anymore money, until my wishlist above has been fulfilled at least!

I find I'm wearing less and less these days. Almost never wear a pendant or necklace, unless it's a special occasion. Almost never wear pearls and hardly ever wear coloured stones (I love CS's but don't find myself wearing them very often. Hopefully, the tsav might prove to be an exception).

**REVIVE** :))

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
1. A ridiculously fabulous long pearl rope
2. Set my Valentine's Day Rhodolite garnet from Gene
3. Set my suite of Barry moonstones
4. Get engagement ring!!! My gut feeling is that this will happen in the next 12 months :D

_29831.jpg

_29833.jpg

_29836.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
My short list (or realistic items) contains:

A diamonds by the yard necklace (but I can't decide on length and/or gold color)
A slight upgrade to my current diamond studs
Maybe a new watch (Cartier, Chopard) with leather bands for a more casual look

Some day, I'd like a 2 carat center stone on my e-ring, but since I'm extremely pleased with my halo reset, I'm not sure how realistic that is.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wish list have narrowed down tremendously since I started reading this thread. I only want 3 things.

1. Upgrade solitaire to 3.5ct.
2. 3 stone ring with emerald cut white or FLY 4-5ct center and trap sides.
3. 35mm rose gold Cartier Ballon Bleu.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know this is an ancient thread, however I was "window" shopping and realizing that it'd be fun to see if anyone else's ideas have changed (or gone full circle :lol: )

When I first did my list (back in 12/2011) it was fun, and I was still finding out all that I wanted...now many years later I find that I've gone full circle!

Cozystitches|1416457590|3787010 said:
This is a fun thread and I, like others have posted, like to see the changes if any to our lists. :D
Cozystitches|1370494058|3459921 said:
Cozystitches|1353329720|3310008 said:
Cozystitches|1323697096|3079741 said:
This is a fun thread! I like to see how things have been acquired over time and how the lists change. :D My realistic wish list:
Channel Set eternity band to stack under my scattered band (this one is preeeeety close)
A 5 stone ring
Bezel tennis bracelet (ideally like the one another PS'er posted last week that had originally been a necklace)
Other than that, there are only a few other things on my wish list. This list seems doable over a long period of time. :D
:D Well, I received the first item on my list last year :appl: I did a thread about it last year (I think :confused: )
My list has stayed the same somewhat, I've added/modified soooo, my new list is:
Cartier Rolling Ring - I already have a WTB thread for this, but I think I'm experiencing that "mind clean" thing where I'm wondering if I can actually buy second hand. This is a very weird feeling....
A Three or 5 stone ring - I modified this to add the possibility of a 3 stone as I think a 3 stone would look awesome w/a rolling ring. :D
Bezel tennis bracelet is still on the wish list.
I'd like to try on a Rolling Bangle as I'm not sure I'd like them or not, but :love: the multi colored gold look :D
Well, my list has changed. I've come to realize that I'm more simplistic than I originally thought, so I've changed slightly here's my list:
Cartier Rolling Ring - SOOOO want this still! Am still looking at eBay and second hand, but it still a mind clean thing. DONE! I love it and wear it daily. I love that it is something that represents my kids and yet not one of the "mother's rings". I also love that I can play with it :D :D :D
Bezel Tennis bracelet is still here....seems to be the only thing that is still here. ;-) I SO still want this. I've sent the link info to hubby and so he has the info, not that I think he'll do anything but he knows. Meanwhile I'm pinching pennies!
Bezel studs - This is new to my list after looking at everyone's beautiful babies! I'd love these still, but not too high on the list.
Halo jackets to go w/the bezels. :D Ditto w/the studs.
I love the idea of a 3 or 5 stone, however it's just not practical for me, maybe if I win the lotto!
So as I've typed in red above, my list has changed a bit over the years, however I do find that I'm more low maintenance, however I want high quality. I was looking at maybe adding a few things, but it just depends:
Bangle - I'd like a scattered diamond one, or maybe a channel but...
Colored stacking ring, I have a blue sapphire one so maybe a pink sapphire with marquise stones...

My list now:
As now I have broken my bracelet (yet again) I'm reevaluating my tennis bracelet idea. I like the bangle idea and may revisit that. But the tennis concerns me as I'm rough and I want jewelry that I wear daily and don't want to worry about babying, so a bangle with a few diamonds on top may suit me better. I'd love a Cartier LOVE but I can't justify that at all!

5 Stone ring for my right hand. This is back on the list! As my 20 year is approaching (just celebrated 17, so it's not all that far off), this *may* be more realistic. Especially if I save my own $$$ for it. Now to actually stick to my savings "plan". :rolleyes: :lol: Because I have larger fingers than many here, I'm looking at the 1.5 - 2 ct range which is pricey!!! If I stick to savings, then hubby may be willing to pitch in when the time comes, hopefully any way :twisted: Not that I've *really* mentioned it yet. :naughty:

So...anyone else's wish list changed/gone full circle?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My old list from May 2, 2014

1. E-ring - check
2. Wedding band - check
3. Classic Watch - check
4. Diamond studs - check
5. Bracelet - check

Here is my list of 5 nice to haves:
1. Right hand ring - check
2. Pendant - CAN'T COMMIT
3. Stacking band - check
4. Diamond hoops - WILL LIKELY GET HUGGIES, AT SOME POINT
5. Pearls - check NEVER WEAR THESE. GOING TO MY DAUGHTER...

8/30/2015 - I would love an antique cut style ring, but not sure if I want precision cut or originally cut stone. Knowing how anal I am, I would probably want and AVC or something from VC. I'm afraid of committing b/c I think I want a higher color stone, which will cost more. And I would want it in a halo, which I am stalking on the SS site. So should I wait?? I also want a full LOVE, although I do love my cuff.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1416194088|3784956 said:
Nice list! I like your style.

Mine is very short by comparison.

- A black pearl freshwater strand
- Maybe a sapphire and diamond necklace I saw downtown
- Maybe upgrade the white pearl strand I bought recently

P.S. There is a very slim possibility that I might get the silver Tiffany T bracelet later next year, but I dunno....$950 seems such a lot for sterling.

There's also a long 36-inch silver palm pendant from Tiffany that I like which is half that price.

Well, I got my black freshwater strand from PP, I traded some jewelry to get the sapphire and diamond necklace, and I did upgrade the pearl strand when Pearl Paradise had a 20% coupon. I'm not interested in the Tiffany T bracelet or the palm necklace anymore.

My current wishlist is very modest:

Tiffany silver butterfly necklace from the Enchant collection, $225.
Silver and kyanite ring from local geology store, $140.

That's it, because I have more than enough.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I'm a fairly new member, with a fairly new wish list thanks to PS. Here it goes:

Short term:
An e-ring (lost mine last year) - an ACA in a Leon solitaire or 3 stone setting, or an AVC in a simple solitaire.
RH stack of bands - The Leon string theory bands are faves, and I'd love an EC band.
A Cartier tank solo with black leather strap in 18K gold.

Down the road:
a dainty diamond tennis bracelet
Maybe 2 ctw diamond studs.
A RHR or pendant with a pear-shaped, aqua blue tourmaline in a diamond halo.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice list, omd! Will you get the tank with the solid 18k case or the plated?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1441075311|3921952 said:
Nice list, omd! Will you get the tank with the solid 18k case or the plated?

Gosh, I don't know if it's plated. From the description on their site it sounds like the case is gold, and the case back is steel. It's priced at $5,200?

I have a vingage Cartier currently that I believe is plated gold. It's a round ladies watch marked "Must de Cartier" with a brown leather strap. It belonged to my husband's father.

decisively_unsure

Shiny_Rock
A realistic wish list is something you can afford, and an unrealistic wish list is something that you can't afford. Simple. :p

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results