shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti bone cuff - I want this!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I have been dreaming about this Elsa Peretti bone cuff in silver for about 2 years but always thought it was so expensive for a silver cuff.

Does anyone have this? I think it's such s gorgeous statement piece and would love to own it. I'll live through anyone else's whilst I decide to take the plunge hehe

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I forgot to add pic!

bonecuff.jpg

TaylaBrewer

Rough_Rock
Wow that's very unique style of ring..not used to seeing those around.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Look up CG Whitfield. His hand forged bracelets are pretty amazing.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I did get it!! My husband surprised me for our 9 year anniversary! I love it and chose the right hand cuff. Such a statement piece I only wear on special occasions!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1441876472|3925974 said:
Yes I did get it!! My husband surprised me for our 9 year anniversary! I love it and chose the right hand cuff. Such a statement piece I only wear on special occasions!

Wrist shots would be great if you can provide them!

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, I would love to see pics too if you can swing it Lauren!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Your wish is my command!

_34350.jpg

_34351.jpg

_34352.jpg

_34353.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fantastic! What a great husband you have.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks for obliging me--it looks wonderful on you!! :love: Stunning piece!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Lauren, that looks fabulous on you, I love it! :clap: Your husband is a sweetie for sure!

I also really love your emerald ring, I've seen it posted before but I never told you how much I like it, a ring like yours is on my wish list, so beautiful.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! I love it! I never thought he would oblige me so I was really blown away. He took me into the city here in Brisbane Queensland Australia and I thought we had dinner reservations (which we did later) and we went to Tiffany & Co and he bought it!! Im not easily surprised so this was a beauty!

Junebug - thanks for your comments re emerald ring! Another special piece to mark another special occasion! I havnt commented on your yellow pear halo yet!!! I adore it!!! Unique and massive and makes me feel happy just looking at it!

:)

My next wish list item - apart from the emerald cut diamond halo im working on is a pair of Tiffany Victoria small earrings. I love these!!!

tiffany-victoriaearrings-11833187_926351_ed.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results