shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Reset

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pictures and with your platinum band. It still works! Are you wear it more now?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1440165979|3917166 said:
Love the new pictures and with your platinum band. It still works! Are you wear it more now?

I'm stupid over this reset! I can't believe how different it is. I'm wearing it a lot! :love:

Thank you!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk, this is a stunning reset and well worth it!

I actually loved your ring before the reset, and now, I am spectacularly in love with it.

Wear it in good health- I love your collection.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This turned out beautifully! :appl:

JulieKae

Rough_Rock
really classic and elegant ring - I see just what you mean with all the changes you made.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is amazing to me how a few small changes can make a world of difference. Your ring is beautiful MaryK.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mayk!

Congrats on the new setting. It is beautiful!

I clearly understand how important a few details can make in a setting. I was the same way when designing my reset. A few tweaks here and there that to me make a difference but most people wouldn't see or understand. But I definitely understand and I can definitely see the difference between the old and the new.

I am happy that you love your reset, and decided to reset rather than sell the ring.

Keep the pictures coming!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your new setting! I can relate to the changes you made because I've been having the same struggle with the setting my Jeff White asscher sapphire is in. The cathedral under the side stones is too high & it bothers me. I thought maybe I was being too picky .
Now I'm inspired to have my setting remade too.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful reset!!! Glad you are so happy with it now. I agree, it is all in the details that work for you. :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mayk, I am so glad that you decided to keep your emerald! I have always loved it. :love: The reset is stunning, it is amazing how such minor alterations in design can change the feel of the entire ring. :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1440171979|3917211 said:
I'm stupid over this reset!

I'm pretty sure that's exactly the way you're supposed to feel about your jewellery :bigsmile: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so glad you (still) love her! She really came into herself with those tweaks - your new pics show her off beautifully :love: I LOVE her with your old Tiffany band!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So elegant! Is this a rhr or is it your e ring?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nala|1440827062|3920648 said:
So elegant! Is this a rhr or is it your e ring?

Nala
That was my intention. I guess because it is still new I have also been wearing it on my left with the plain band some days. :naughty: and also stacking it with my Erika Winters band. :love:

Yssie :naughty:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sweet DH bought me 2 dozen Dark Pink roses. So I had to do a new picture.

_33739.jpg

_33740.jpg

_33741.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1440860317|3920770 said:
My sweet DH bought me 2 dozen Dark Pink roses. So I had to do a new picture.

Beautiful! The color pink and diamonds are 2 of my favorite things! :love:

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow the Rose shots are beautiful!! I adore your new reset, Victor's work never disappoints. He has a killer eye for proportions. Your ring is stunning.

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for posting these!!! I completely "get it" :) and the new setting is really dreamsome! I think it is wonderful you dared to take this step and reset the diamonds.

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
First, I love your ring Mayk. I had it saved from before the reset. I absolutely love your reset though, and i think you made the right choice. I have a question for you. I agree that the additional prongs on the bullets are not ideal. But what is holding the side stones now? Are they "semi-bezeled" by the cup for the EC? I just can't tell. :read:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RetroTreeGal|1441109287|3922033 said:
First, I love your ring Mayk. I had it saved from before the reset. I absolutely love your reset though, and i think you made the right choice. I have a question for you. I agree that the additional prongs on the bullets are not ideal. But what is holding the side stones now? Are they "semi-bezeled" by the cup for the EC? I just can't tell. :read:

Thank you!!! and to everyone else.. thank you for the kind comments. I'm really enjoying the ring. I can't believe how much larger the center stone looks. I think that's the part aside from comfort that blows me away.

RetroTreeGal - This is directly from Victor's description of the setting.

The side stones are set using our "groove set" system which eliminates two additional prongs for each side stone, minimizing metal and maximizing the visible diamond area of the side stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results