shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Acinom's colors

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Acinom re my pearls and your help with setting ideas.
I love your new ring, I like wearing platinum rings, love the feel of wearing something substantial.The topaz is looking bluer when set, I can't wait to see your hand shots.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh, I was wondering how the Doug stone ring was progressing, it's stunning!!!! :clap:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Another beauty done! Are you going to end up making a family ring pic as your tag or whatever it is that its called that displays your beautiful rainbow of colorful rings? I think I remember two PSers that have done something like that.

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
:love: Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux said:
It will look gorgeous with your skin tone.
Thank you Minous :wavey:

Lovinggems said:
Thanks Acinom re my pearls and your help with setting ideas.
I love your new ring, I like wearing platinum rings, love the feel of wearing something substantial.The topaz is looking bluer when set, I can't wait to see your hand shots.
I love your new pearls Lovinggems!! I am a pearl fan as well, so I had better not visit the pearl section too often. :lol:
And indeed: the color seems different when set? I cannot wait to see what it looks like in real life. Looking forward to see how you will set yours! I am glad with my decision to have the stone set in platinum, which is my comfort zone.

arkieb1 said:
Oooooh, I was wondering how the Doug stone ring was progressing, it's stunning!!!! :clap:
Aww, thank you Arkieb :wavey:

_lovesvintage_ said:
Wow! Another beauty done! Are you going to end up making a family ring pic as your tag or whatever it is that its called that displays your beautiful rainbow of colorful rings? I think I remember two PSers that have done something like that.
Thanks Lovesvintage! The ring will be shipped next week and I will post some group pics. I am looking forward to compare it with my other middle blues: my zircon and aqua.

aussiejamie said:
:love: Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!!!
Thank you for your kind words Aussiejamie!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again it was a huge pleasure to work with David Klass on this ring. It was a super smooth process and David just seems to know what I like. I can totally recommend working with him. Even if I think hard, I cannot even think about any negative aspects about working with him.
I appreciate that David provides lots of photo's during the process and after finalisation. Which is really great for long disrance customers like me.

Some more photo's that David provided:

_33463.jpg

_33464.jpg

_33465.jpg

_33466.jpg

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
Stunning addition to your collection

S

SparkliesLuver

Those claw prongs get me every time. :love: The stone is wonderful, Acinom. It really takes center stage! I love the added touches on the shank as they complement without overwhelming. Cannot wait to see it on your finger! :D

austinj

Shiny_Rock
So so beautiful Acinom!!! well done!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the single cut melee - excellent choice! :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Another group shot please Acinom, when you receive it. :appl:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new blue stone. Take lots of photos when you get it please! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you for your kind words Puppyguts, Sparkliesluver, Austinj, Ricezo, Lovinggems and Stone Hunter/b] :wavey:

Sparkliesluver: will probably have it on my finger by the beginning of September! The dimensions of the stone reminds me a bit of your Gene stone. Something about the substantial and soft 'round squareness' of it.
How is your Paraiba project progressing?

Ricezo: I am indeed happy with the choice for single cuts. It sparkles but does not overwhelm the center stone at all.
How does it feel to be engaged and do you enjoy wearing your lovely ring? :D

Lovinggems and Stone Hunter: will make lots of (group) pics when I have the ring in/on my hands :wavey:

Again I could not see the stones of my new rings with my own eyes before they were set. So curious again to review the real color. A photo can seldom grasp reality.

_33487.jpg

_33488.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

How great! That's quickly approaching. :) Ah, yes; I could see that. I haven't been in touch with David since I gave him the green light. haha Trying not to big him, I guess, but I do wonder.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1440240834|3917648 said:
How great! That's quickly approaching. :) Ah, yes; I could see that. I haven't been in touch with David since I gave him the green light. haha Trying not to big him, I guess, but I do wonder.

David works fast but he seems to be the PS darling and has a lot of work. He will get back to you with the wax and then the rough metal cast. I understand it's hard to be patient though.

S

SparkliesLuver

He does work fast. haha I had a similar thought the other day (about him being a PS darling). hehe Too funny. Yep, I'll be anxiously awaiting his correspondence! :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Asscher topaz ring will be shipped today by David Klass. And my Marc Williams ring will be posted on Monday!

Got two new pics from David to show the pave and milgrain a bit better.

_33664.jpg

_33665.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful update pics. Oh how exciting!!! Two more lovelies heading your way soon! :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Best. Thread. Ever.

:lickout: Acinom, incredible pieces. You have such a good eye and wonderful creativity- honestly, it is just one masterpiece after the next! I love it! I feel so lucky to be able to share in your jewelry this way!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Looking forward to the hand shots and of course more family photos!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1440696995|3919932 said:
My Asscher topaz ring will be shipped today by David Klass. And my Marc Williams ring will be posted on Monday!

Got two new pics from David to show the pave and milgrain a bit better.

I can't wait to see this baby on your hand. I've been salivating over this ring...stunning. :drool:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! The color and the cut of the topaz is gorgeous, and the setting does it justice. Love the side view of the shank that shows all the sparkly diamonds.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
:appl: gorgeous, and I'm glad you bought the JW purple garnet, we'll get to see another amazing ring.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting for the Topaz is just lovely!!! :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, anymore pics of your gorgeous purple garnet? I can't get enough of that color. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words lovesvintage, apacherose, ricezo, elle, Lisa, Lovinggems, stonehunter and elle. Tomorrow I can post some hand pics of the Topaz ring8-)

Elle: no new pics yet of the purple garnet. The stone is not in my possesion but is now sent to Brilliantly Engaged.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
everyday cocktail ring by London based designer Sheila Westera
I love the bold and creative rings of Sheila Westera. She is a young Dutch designer who is based in London. She used to work in the traditional jewelry sector before she decided to choose for a life as an artist.
The ring is made of RG thread and has a beautiful blue Lapis Lazuli stone.
I love wearing Sheila's statement rings that are made with so much love and craftmanship.

_33918.jpg

_33919.jpg

_33920.jpg

_33921.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow Acinom! That is definitely some statement ring indeed and you wear it well, of course! Love the color combo of RG with the blue Lapis Lazuli. Thanks for the info to this jewelry designer. You do great ring reveals and I haved learned from you and others that I should show off the packaging too, which is all part of the thrill.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is certainly a huge statement ring! Is it comfortable to wear?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results