shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose pearl strand?

sugarski

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, I have a beautiful strand of 9-9.5mm gem-quality freshwater pearls with silver overtone. I got them from The Pearl Outlet several years ago and at that time, TPO, Pearl Paradise, and I believe PoJ too offered a choice of overtone- silver, rose or ivory.

Now I'd like a strand of smaller-diameter, rose-overtone pearls, but I no longer see the different overtones as options at the above places?

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I know at Pearl Paradise you can request a particular overtone in the comments box when you order. I have done this several times myself, as I prefer silver overtones.

When I purchased a freshwater strand for my son's bride last year, I even sent them a bit of fabric and had the pearls matched to her ivory wedding dress.

I'm sure that they still have rose overtones as well. It is a matter of asking about what they currently have in stock.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Also next month is when they go to Hong Kong to the big show and do their shopping for all of the holidays. If they don't have in stock now what you want they will in the near future. Rose overtones are very common and easy for them to find.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd use the chat function or email Pearl Paradise, Pure Pearls, or Pearls of Joy and ask them if they have what you are looking for. All three vendors are very responsive to requests.

As an alternative, I have had good experiences with American Pearl as well. They have a drop down menu where you can specify what quality of pearl you want (AA or AAA) as well as what overtone (rose or silver) and what length (they will do whatever length you want). I have a triple strand of the freshwater pearls that I am very happy with, but as I have never bought gem grade or freshadama pearls from any of the other vendors, I can't say how they compare.

sugarski

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the help, everyone!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results