shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Bells Designed Engagement Ring?

tmichael

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I'm new to the forum.

I've absolutely loved taking a look around here and its been great with all of the information.

I've found a couple of rings by a designer called "Bridal Bells." But, I can't find any input online about any of their rings.

Here's their collection and then a link to the ring I've been looking at online....

Full collection - http://mybridalbells.com/collection.html

Ring I've been looking at -http://mybridalbells.com/collection/wb5804e-14kw.html

Is anyone familiar with this designer or have seen these rings in person?

Just curious before I venture out to the jewelers. Trying to get as much information up front as possible. Thanks!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I haven't seen these before, but I did check out the site. I would try to see if you can go view this setting in person and maybe take a few photos of it, because all of the 'photos' on their site are computer generated and not actual photos of the jewelry. I'd prefer to see real photos of the finished product to computer generated designs. Also, make sure you can get a GIA or AGS certified center stone and come back to Pricescope if you need help selecting a center stone--we can help you narrow it down. Good luck! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rubybeth|1440956465|3921194 said:
I haven't seen these before, but I did check out the site. I would try to see if you can go view this setting in person and maybe take a few photos of it, because all of the 'photos' on their site are computer generated and not actual photos of the jewelry. I'd prefer to see real photos of the finished product to computer generated designs. Also, make sure you can get a GIA or AGS certified center stone and come back to Pricescope if you need help selecting a center stone--we can help you narrow it down. Good luck! :wavey:

I would add to this - make sure you also find out the quality of the melee. You're looking at a setting with a great deal of melee. For me, it's already a red flag when a vendor fails to identify the quality of the melee; it can look very dull and gray if it's not of an acceptable quality. Do get some rock solid specs on the melee - it will greatly affect the look of your ring, one way or the other!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results