carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I really laughed about making sure Marty isn’t out hitting a car from California while we are having lunch. We haven’t discussed Thanksgiving yet this year but coming to Arizona sounds like a great idea. I will certainly keep you posted. I am definitely in for lunch again if we are there. Marty wouldn’t mind I am sure. I’ve been hoarding vacation days because I am taking 2 weeks off next August but I haven’t used many days this year. I would be surprised if something doesn’t fly off the roof and nail a car. I am familiar with how wind works and Murphy’s Law. Is the house at Lake Tahoe where you usually go for Christmas? I am sure your friend appreciates all of your help.

I got a different custom quote from Whiteflash so just wrote her back tonight to go ahead with it. It will be 14K YG with twelve .03 pointers in a channel set band. The band is 2.7 mm wide so should match my ering pretty well. Price was more reasonable for a 1/3 ctw band. Since Marty is in town this week I thought I should kind of ask / tell him I was buying it. It is so much easier to impulse shop when he’s out of town.

We’ve been busy. This weekend Marty didn’t play much golf because the smoke is bad here; I can’t imagine how awful it is in the states where the fires are going on. At least we are having very pretty sunsets and sunrises.

We chased around Sunday and looked at the Parade of Homes then went out for lunch.

I’ve been really busy at work. My problem child is moving to another department. Yippee! The lady he was going to swap with decided to quit instead of change jobs so now I’ll be hiring someone new. I am okay with that because she seemed rather high maintenance. Next summer will be our 25th anniversary and I had this funny idea pop in to my head about that – I can put an article in the paper about it and list my job as “babysitter at …” Wouldn’t that be funny?

I’ve been quite engrossed in the books I am reading. It’s a series about WWII on the Pacific side of the war. I will read the European front series next.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Take care.
Marcy / Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, there was a lot of smoke in Tahoe too. I couldn't tell as much as the people who live in that environment every day, but you couldn't see clearly from one side of the lake to the other, which is unusual.

Last night the CB and I went to our third Spanish class... I'm really starting to think there is no hope for us.. HA!

Today I've got a closing mid-afternoon, a location scout coming to look at my place around 5:30, and then a birthday dinner with the sister of the friend I was out visiting in Tahoe. Busy day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, you and CB aren't fluent in Spanish after 3 lessons? :bigsmile: Key terms to learn, I'll have wine, a cheeseburger please and where is the restroom. The rest you can kind of fake, right?

You did have a busy day. I hope closing went well this afternoon and the location scout likes your place.

I enjoyed emailing my problem employee what he should be doing until we get a replacement. He never responded. I talked to my 3 entry level employees this afternoon, they had some questions but seem to be okay. It's possible we could hire in someone at a higher level than them and they'd end up training them. The joys of corporate ways, huh?

We went out to supper and wandered around Pier 1.

I ordered my band from Whiteflash today. Paid for it 3 times too - I didn't think the purchase went through and never thought of checking pending activity. I couldn't find a way to cancel them myself so I had to call Whiteflash and they cancelled 2 of them. Then they sent me another email saying the one they tried to withdraw funds from didn't work so I had to go pay them again. I think we finally got it straightened out. Band is expected to ship on the 14th.

Have a great Thursday.
Marcy / Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, did you buy anything at Pier 1? I know lots of people who turn of their noses at Pier 1 (and World Market too), but I find stuff I like there all the time! The artwork in my dining room is from there and I get a ton of compliments! My new mission is side tables for the sofas to replace ones I bought at World Market about 10 years ago. They are a soft wood and have gotten pretty beat up over time due to multiple moves, which is too bad because I really love them...

The closing went off yesterday without a hitch -- yah!!! Dinner was good, but not great. Our server was pretty flakey and two of the dishes had to be sent back because they were WAY over cooked. Oh well, the wine was good!

Today I'm working on The Project that Never Ends, and then I'm taking a client to see a couple of properties this evening.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids,

Dee Jay, We left Pier 1 with a $393 dent in our checking account. Marty bought a rust covered bench for the man cave, a globe with an old fashioned airplane on it, a little end table and an @ sign for the table. They do have a lot of junky things but have some cool things too. I’ll have to look for a World Market. Don’t you hate it when you have something you really like but it’s time to replace it? It’s hard to find something you like as well. Yay for closing yesterday and at least having good wine for supper. I hate those projects that never end but you always have something to do.

I had a crazy busy day at work. I traipsed back and forth to the big conference room 4 times and met a friend for lunch. I barely got a thing done of my regular work.

I brought home some window food tonight; I wasn’t up to cooking and / or dishes.

Marty is heading to D.C. again next week.

Have a great Friday.

Marcy / Curby

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, this has to be a really quick flyby. Sorry for again being absent. It's just been an insane week. Tuesday, Charlie had his first cataract surgery (when did we get to be old enough for such things, huh? When?). And I've just been slammed at work after taking Tuesday off.

Otherwise, we're doing fine. Kittens are great, growing and getting into everything. I so wish I had a fraction of their energy.

I haven't read all the posts I've missed, but had to let DeeJay know we did negotiate a cable/internet package. Some are happy, some aren't. Doesn't matter what decision we make, it's going to tick someone off.

And we LOVE Pier One! They have some great things for sure.

I'll check back in soon, but just had to say hello.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I can't believe you've never been to a World Market! If you come to Phoenix again this year I will make it a point to be sure you hit one up! The danger is you'll find so much great stuff you'll have to drive home because it won't fit on the plane, ha ha!

Rod, wishing Charlie a swift and easy recovery. And tell him I fully advocate wearing an eye patch ad swashbuckling around like a pirate (Argh! Ahoy there matey!) for as long as possible because, well, why the he!! not?!?

Last night I took my clients to see two properties that were... um... BAD. That a lot for me to say, having been in thousands of properties over the past 11 years. My rule with people is the first time we go out we can see what THEY want to see, and the second time we see what I want them to see. Beyond that we (maybe) compromise, but most people have come to their senses by then. Today we're going to see some things that I have chosen for them, LOL.

I also have to meet with the roofers, and then go to the TSA office and get my Pre Check renewed. I can't figure out if something is wrong or if it just expired, which I think happens every five years. Regardless, I need this FIXED because standing in these crazy lines when it can be avoided is just plain stupid!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, it sounds like I'd do some serious damage to my checking account at World Market. I like your idea of Charlie wearing an eye patch and playing a pirate. I hope your clients like your choices for them since the ones they picked weren't great. Rats your TSA PreCheck is expired. I should let Marty know to keep an eye on that too. It is sure nice to just walk through that short line and not take your shoes off.

Rod, tell Charlie I am wishing him a speedy recovery. Send some of the kitties energy my way too. Have a quiet, restful weekend and catch up with life.

I just got done rounding up "stuff" and it's almost 10.

Marty was distracted by "shiny" today and drove a F150 so guess what we are probably buying tomorrow? We went for a quick ride tonight before we Ford closed; I have to admit it is a lot nicer than the trucklet (a Honda Ridgeline). They have 0% financing for 72 months; you can't beat that deal.

I was rounding up pay stubs, pay off on the trucklet info and other general info. I had to log in to work 3 times to get a copy of my recent pay stub. Then our mortgage company has a new website and I had to go through and create a new account. They had one section where you HAD to agree to receive text or phone calls from their approved vendors to see if I am interested in their products or services. Really? I couldn't go forward unless I agreed to that. I can block those numbers like the other solicitations I get. Ha! I should go look around and see if I can turn that option off now.

Work was insane again today. I worked through my lunch. Right off the bat I found a mistake for today. Originally we thought it was my boss's other team who made the mistake. The poor guy got chewed out BIG time. After reviewing things I determined it was 100% our mistake. Naturally the 2 people who signed off on it both claim "I didn't do it". The steps the one lady did sound right; the other guy was completely I don't remember so I think it was probably his mistake but at least we fixed it in time.

My problem child continues to try to avoid talking to me unless he has too so I am having fun just trying to chat with him. I am such a brat aren't I?

Well, I best get to bed; Marty will be pacing the floor and ready to head to Ford at the crack of dawn.

Curby / Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Well it took most of the day but Marty has a new truck. It ended up being $134 more a month on payment but the insurance is $8 a month cheaper so that’s $126 more. Not bad. He is all happy and out taking it for a spin right now.

We went and had breakfast first and then headed to the Ford dealer. My company gets a family and friends discount so they gave us a pretty good deal even though Marty wanted a better deal. He decided since they wouldn’t budge on price he wanted them to see if they could find him a red truck. They offered another $500 off and we took it. 0% financing for 72 months – how can you beat it?

Now I have to go pick my fantasy football team. We are meeting the “team” at 6 pm to pick our teams.

Marcy / Curby

_33773.jpg

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-sweet truck! Good for Marty!! You can't pass up 0% interest, for sure. Both of our cars are paid off, and I'm having a hard time convincing myself to go car shopping. Matata has turned me on to the Mercedes GLE350 though. My resolve is crumbling.

We just got home from mom's. We painted outside trim all day, and now I'm stiff all over and only 2 of my fingers work. Last weekend we cleared brush, and weekend before we closed the pool for winter. I'm not used to all of this manual labor. Matt and I are old and lazy...we hire people to take care of these things! Matt is heading to Houston next week, so mom came back with us to stay the week. I ache, and I'm going to bed. Have a great Sunday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Deegee, if I didn’t have a car payment I would resist buying a new car too. Enjoy that for me. We also bought the extended warranty and maintenance for 5 years so other than tires and brakes we shouldn’t have to put much money in to the truck for 5 years. I can see why you are tired and sore after doing all those chores. I hope you aren’t too sore after resting up today. How close will Matt be to Whiteflash? Ha Ha. Marty’s company actually has an office in Sugar Land. Sadly he has only gone there once.

I made pancakes, eggs and bacon for Marty before he took off to golf this morning. He left 45 minutes – like he wanted to drive around in his truck or something. I worked on household chores today and considered one of them baking a pan of brownies. That warm brownie was delicious not healthy or good for me but delicious.

Have a great Sunday!

Marcy / Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, I love Marty's new truck! And that color is fabulous -- it's my preferred color for cars, as evidenced by my Lexus and Billy Ray!

Deegee, what a day you had! That was more working out that you would get at the gym so I'm not surprised you were sore!

This weekend flew by. The CB and I went to Wisconsin to see my friend's house project, which is almost done. On Sunday we visited a local antique market and then went up to another suburb and had lunch and did a bit of shopping around there (but didn't actually buy anything. Not much else exciting to report...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well sheeeeeeeeetttttt... I just added up my calories for the day (which I have been sorely lacking in doing for the past several weeks) and I only have enough left for one glass of prosecco and half a container of yogurt for dinner...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that color of metallic gray looks very rich. You had a fun and busy weekend. Rats you didn’t have many calories left for supper. I did good until I noticed Marty left his 2nd brownie in the little container so naturally I ate it. The rest of them are in the freezer and I plan to leave them there. Really!

Poor Marty worked until midnight and got up at 3:45. He said he is really tired tonight. His new truck doesn’t know it’s way to the airport either.

I kind of drifted in and out of sleep but at least I slept more than Marty did.

My problem child still isn’t talking to me. He told the other team leader to leave him out of the next rotation because he doesn’t know if he’ll have time to do that work. I told her to put his days down and if he complains send him to me. Since I found him reading on his cell phone every time I walked in there today I don’t feel bad he’s being overworked. I will be happy to point that out to him if he comes and talks to me too.

I worked on a booklet with processes and procedures most of the day. It almost put me to sleep.

I picked up 2 tacos for supper and made sure I pulled forward enough not to have a curbing incident getting out of there. I’ve nailed that curb more than I’d care to admit. Score – I made it through without incident.

Take care.
Marcy / Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I am going to pull a Marty on Thursday morning when I have to get up at 3:45 to go to the airport for a 6 am flight to NY to meet my friend. Ack.

Last night I stopped and got some chocolate brownie protein bars to have in NY in case I get hungry. I'm hoping it will save me from eating something bad/worse.

I got fresh towels out this morning and they smell weird to me. We ran Affresh through the washer a few weeks ago but I think we need to do it again. I've had front load washers before but never one that made the laundry smell weird. I wonder if something is wrong... ? I'm also going to try a load of hot water and bleach. Any suggestions here are welcome!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, based on my anal research of appliances before purchasing something I remember seeing several comments about front load washers getting stinky. They said it was because you can’t leave the top open to dry them out so water sets in there. Running vinegar through a few times might help. I’ve purchased towels that smelled funny but I can’t remember where I got them. I always buy all cotton towels so maybe it was the dye. I’ve wasted more money on towels than I’d care to admit. The towels we are using now are some cheap, thin ones from Kohls; some of those high priced fluffy towels shed and don’t dry worth a darn. Ugh to getting up that early to get to the airport. When Marty was working in Hong Kong we had to be in the car by 4 and I used to joke “you mean there is air out at that time of day?” Those were long trips to the airport sadly I could make it home in time to go to work. Good plan to take brownie protein bars on your trip. I considered pulling a brownie out of the freezer but I resisted.

I talked to Marty and a Killer Rabbit on FaceTime tonight. He was quite animated; the partner they are working with kind of accused them of faking a test on their system and using a power point. Marty’s hot button is accusing him of lying. He kind of went off on them and said “fine, we aren’t going to run any of the testing anymore. I’ll set there, walk you through it, answer your questions but you are doing it all”. I can hear him now.

My problem child at work is being very passive aggressive. He has been grumbling around to the other team members he isn’t going to do his next rotation of work so in front of all of them today I said “XXXX you should continue to take your rotations until we hire your replacement”. He was very pleasant and said “OK” and then continued, “I didn’t know I was supposed to” and of course I immediately responded it was in the email I send you about splitting your time between departments. I am sure he grumbled about me the rest of the day. I am so darned mean, aren’t I?

Have a great day tomorrow.
Marcy

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, good for Marty for telling that guy he's just going to walk him through the testing from now on. And THE NERVE of that jerk!!!

Last night we went to our fourth Spanish class. Ugh. Hopeless. I think our instructor is getting frustrated with us but he's such a nice guy he handles it well, ha ha!

My assistant, otherwise known as Evil Incarnate, brought me in a gift of candy today. Chocolate covered pretzels and salted caramel and almond bark... OH MY!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids.

Dee Jay, I need to learn Marty's techniques for dealing with people. Once I tried what he'd been telling me to do with my problem child he decided to transfer to another department. Rats your Spanish lessons are going slow, I am sure it will sink in more after more lessons and repetition. Did you give your candy away? I did pull out a brownie tonight but only one.

I have nothing in the house to eat so I picked up a small pizza on the way home tonight. I've got lunch the rest of the week now.

I made my astronomy newsletter tonight and did a batch of laundry. The cleaning lady was here today. It is nice to come home to a clean house.

I think I'll go to bed early. Don't laugh. It might happen.

Marcy / Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I need to go back and read about 2 pages of posts to get caught up. I've been slammed at work, and was very happily able to sign off on my last big design document before I left work today. Yay! I'm officially done working until September 14. Mom stayed with me this week, so we have spent our evenings talking. I will take her back home to KY tomorrow. Matt got back from Houston a few hours ago, but left pretty quickly to go to the fantasy football league draft at a buddy's house. Mom made spaghetti for dinner with her homemade sauce. Always one of my favorites. I have done much better with food the last few weeks and can tell a smidgen of difference in my waistband. I won't lose much until I get my tired, lazy self to start walking again in the evenings. I'm off to catch up. Good night!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, I'm right there with you. Life's just been super busy of late.

I hope everyone's well, happy and healthy. Work's a bear lately. We had the kittens spayed this week. We got to bring them home yesterday and I expected to find two kittens in pain and wanting to sleep. Instead, they came home with more energy than before their operation.

Yay for a three day weekend. I SO need an extra day off. Yes I do.

Sorry for the fast flyby.........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hope you had a nice trip to NYC. Have a fun weekend.

Deegee, that is great to have 2 weeks off plus signing off on a big design document before leaving work this week. Score! Your mom’s homemade spaghetti sounds delicious. I remember you mentioned it before and said it was your favorite. Mmm. I hope you had a nice trip back to KY with your mom. Marty and I are in a fantasy football league again this year. So far my picks aren’t as good as I had last year. I’ll be swapping out people as best I can between now and the first games.

Rod, I am pretty happy to have a 3 days weekend myself. That’s wonderful the kitties seemed more energetic after their operations. I know they will keep you and Charlie busy. Sorry to hear work has been a bear. I spent my morning chasing down my problem child; he is working very hard at not working. Sigh. My boss was ready to YELL at him and he must have sensed it because all of a sudden he went back to the room and did some work. I sent him back in there about an hour later because he was sorting papers to file when there were some updates to verify. Sigh. I can’t wait to be done with him.

I got off at 3 today. I met another board member of the astronomy club at a retirement home to see about using their place to hold meetings. We’ve always had them at the local botanic gardens but they are renovating the place and we are out of there for at least a year. I can’t say I’ve missed doing / going to meetings this summer.

Marty is on his way to DIA right now. He bought wifi and sent me this cool picture. He was upgraded to first class. He said they came and got him out of his seat and there was much jealousy. I told him he should have dug the killer rabbit out and had him hiss at them.

I got 2 pictures from Whiteflash of my band. It looks pretty. I learned this from a past purchase; the photographer said the band would be shipped on the expected date. That is the 12th so I immediately responded well since it’s done can’t it be shipped now? Ha! He said he forwarded my email to shipping and maybe they can ship it Tuesday. That doesn’t make sense to me to not ship something once it’s completed.

I have no idea what we are doing this weekend. We are meeting friends for supper tomorrow night. I am sure Marty will want to play golf and probably go for a drive or two in his new truck.

I hope everyone has a fun, peaceful and lazy weekend! We all deserve it.

Take care.
Marcy / Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My photos

_33960.jpg

_33961.jpg

img_9213.jpg

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday all!

Marcy-I see you ordered a new band. I bet that size will be perfect with your ering, and it will be super sparkly too. How is Marty enjoying his new truck? I'm going to hold out to the end of the year before I look at anything, and I hope I'll be enjoying having no car payment so much that I'll decide not to get a new one. However, that 2016 Mercedes GLE in lunar blue is kinda calling my name. Be strong, D. I'm sorry your problem child is still being such a problem. Hopefully you can get someone hired soon. It's probably good that the possible replacement/trade employee quit. Sounds like she might have been some trouble!

Dee*Jay-Matt has gotten pretty good with Spanish. He's been very disciplined with his lessons every nigh. I knew I didn't have it in me to take it with him. I'd have given up after the second lesson. And I can't roll my r's. I hope your roofing project is about finished. They're still working on it at work. We got an email one day that if we were parked on the north side of the building, we may want to move our cars because there is debris falling and a thick black smoky substance floating around. Nice.

Rod-sorry you've been so busy. I have decided that my heavy workload has been a much needed distraction for me these last few months. Helps keep my mind busy. I hope Charlie is recovering well from his cataract surgery and the kitties are recovering from their surgeries. Lily was 4 months old when she had her surgery, and I remember us having a very difficult time trying to keep her from running and jumping. The pain pills they gave her seemed to make her more hyper than anything.

I met my sis at the mall that is about halfway between my house and mom's. We went to Hobby Lobby and mom and I had a slight breakdown at the sight of the Christmas stuff. I bought a few ornaments anyway. We seem to get a taller tree every year, so I always need ornaments. We went into the mall and I bought some clearance summer stuff to take to the beach. Mom went back with my sister, and I need to start packing for our beach trip. We leave in about 10 hours. Yikes! I'm off to pack. Have a wonderful Saturday!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-you posted pics while I was typing my post. It looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it with your ring because I bet it will look fabulous!! That is a cool pic from the plane. Awesome he got upgraded. Matt was rather cramped on his trip to Houston. Airplanes aren't for tall people.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, the band is beautiful! I'm with you, since it's done, why hold it until the date they said they'd ship it? Doesn't make sense.

The kittens are doing great. It's amazing they don't have stitches. They use some type of super skin glue and while we did try to keep them from jumping, it's an act in futility. It's been three days now since the surgery and they seem to be healing ok. They don't seem to be in any pain either, so even though they send us home with pain medicine, we just haven't given them any.

They let us go at 2:00 today, but I was so busy, I didn't leave until after 3:00. I came home and took a nap with the kittens. Charlie was out helping a friend test drive a Subaru. She has an old BMW that is costing her too much to keep running.

We're getting new cars in October. This time, we ordered exactly what we want and they'll be built the 3rd week of September, with delivery a few weeks after that. I'm getting the new Mercedes C Class and Charlie's getting the Mercedes GLA Crossover. Once you get them optioned the way you want them, they sure do get pricey.

Yay for a three day weekend. It's still bloody hot down here, so whatever we do will be indoors. Maybe there's a good movie out or something.

I hope you all are planning a nice, relaxing holiday weekend too!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Somebody is really happy!

_34018.jpg

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
deegee|1441498961|3924113 said:
Somebody is really happy!

We really need a "LIKE" button on this forum!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Deegee, if I don’t really like this band I might sell them all and buy a set from WF. I don’t dislike any of the bands but they don’t match my ering enough to look great together. That is what I get for having such a unique ering. Marty is enjoying his new truck. He washed it this weekend and took it for several “rides”. I got him to run errands for me anyway. The Mercedes GLE is a great looking car. Not having a car payment would be nice. Sorry the Christmas section of Hobby Lobby was rough on you and your mom. I know you are having a wonderful time at the beach. Lily looks very happy.

Rod, I stayed a little late Friday too even though we got to leave early. Then I spent about 2 hours Saturday morning doing some updates. If it wasn’t for those pesky bills we could just goof off all the time, huh? That’s great the kitties aren’t in pain from their surgery. How exciting to be getting some new Mercedes next month. What colors are they?

Our weekend was uneventful.

I finished the series of 10 books about the Marine Corp (in the Pacific) during WWII and Korea. It is fiction but has a lot of historical people and history in them.

We met some friends for supper on Saturday and a friend of mine from college and her husband stopped by to visit this afternoon. The live north of Houston; since I want to visit Whiteflash someday I told them we might just stop by and see them sometime. Her husband travels a lot for work so he and Marty had a lot of travel stories to swap.

I know we ate well this weekend because I did quite a few dishes. I made homemade biscuits this morning and made Marty some sausage and gravy to go with them. I think I got 9 or 10 biscuits out of the batch, I ate 3 of them and Marty ate the rest of them. Biscuits and gravy are one of his favorites. Poor guy couldn’t move off the couch for 2 hours after eating that much. We made pizza this afternoon. I rolled out 2 pizzas so we each “decorated” our own. Woo hoo leftovers for lunch. We had marinated London broil yesterday with rice pilaf.

Wow, it is getting to be autumn. It’s 7:37 and it looks like the sun is setting already.

I hope all of you had a wonderful long weekend.

Take care.
Marcy / Curby

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, LOL to those pesky bills. And they never seem to go away.

My car will look pretty much exactly like this:

2015-c-class-sedan-gallery-003-goe-dr.jpg

And Charlies pretty much exactly like this:

2015-gla-class-suv-gallery-028-goe-dr.jpg

We had a nice relaxing weekend. We went to see a cute movie on Saturday called "Learning to Drive" staring Ben Kingsley and Patricia Clarkson. The rest of the weekend was just nice and restful.

It would be nice if it started to feel like autumn here. It still feels like the middle of summer. But then we won't get a break from the constant heat until about the 3rd week of October. After that, the rest of the year is pretty fantastic.

Eri still has bad sinus issues. We're going to take her back to the vet tomorrow. Poor thing just can't breath easily. And she snores louder than I do and that's saying something.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Rod, I keep tearing up my bills and those past due notices and they just keep sending them. :lol:

You and Charlie's cars will be fabulous. I can't wait for you to get them.

Poor Eri; I can identify with her on breathing and snoring. Stupid allergies. I swear weeds around here are taller than I am (I'm short but that's still tall for a weed).

Good news! My band will be here tomorrow. Sweet. They are sending me a WF water bottle – one of the ladies added this comment on my invoice “Whiteflash Water Bottle – because carrying around all those rocks makes you thirsty”. Too funny.

Sadly I have Marty errands to run tomorrow but I told him I am picking up my band first. We are dropping his truck off tomorrow to get the truck bed sprayed with a bed liner and then will pick up lunch. Marty has to drop me off back at work because he has a doctor’s appointment. His left index finger has been swollen and sore for over a week now with a definite bump on it so he is getting that checked.

Work was very busy today. I stayed 15 minutes late to finish something until my old boss told me to go home. I obliged.

Take care.
Marcy / Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results