clarity

Things That BUG You That Don't Seem To Bother Anyone Else

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Things That BUG You That Don't Seem To Bother Anyone Els

missy|1440182218|3917317 said:
SMC|1440181505|3917303 said:
People who don't use the provided disinfecting wipes to wipe off their equipment at the gym! I hate getting onto a sweaty treadmill. The wipes are RIGHT NEXT to the cardio equipment and people can't spend 20 seconds to wipe their disgusting fluids off.

Yeah, that is pretty gross. Why can't people be more considerate? What is wrong with them? :((

I agree 100%.

And aren't they embarrassed everyone is watching them NOT wipe down after themselves? I don't get it.

SMC

Ideal_Rock

While I'm on a rant about workouts, I get annoyed by people's constant Crossfit "WOD" posts to FB. I don't care. I don't want to know what your new "record" is. All the incessant Crossfit posts makes me not want to try Crossfit ever.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock

This may fall under the category of "Not My business" but here goes:

Our next door neighbors went off on a two week vacation, lovely right. I hope they had a fab time. They dropped the dog off at his mother's house, made arrangements with the paper and mail delivery. THEY RAN THEIR AIR CONDITIONING FOR 15 DAYS WHILE NO ONE WAS HOME.

My husband sad it is absolutely none of my business, but every time I could hear the unit going on, it drove me crazy. I hate waste and to me it was utterly wasteful to run it non-stop while they were gone. :nono:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The sound the flip flops make... Snick Snick Snick Snick Snick Snick...

Or, god forbid, with an uneven stride... SNICK snick SNICK snick SNICK snick...

ARGH!!! Just kill me now! But put some proper ****ing shoes on before you do it!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SMC|1440192827|3917417 said:
While I'm on a rant about workouts, I get annoyed by people's constant Crossfit "WOD" posts to FB. I don't care. I don't want to know what your new "record" is. All the incessant Crossfit posts makes me not want to try Crossfit ever.

I hate crossfit in general.

So many of the moves seem so unsafe.

I always think to myself "do you know what you are doing to your body right now?" Yikes.

I'd like to see 20 years from now the injuries these people have developed. :o

iLander

Ideal_Rock

When audience members at a concert sing along with the band.

I did not pay good money to hear you sing.

All I can hear is you.

Shut up. I want to hear the band.

And no, I'm NOT impressed that you know all the words. Big whoop.

Stop that.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amber St. Clare|1440196301|3917433 said:

Our next door neighbors went off on a two week vacation, lovely right. I hope they had a fab time. They dropped the dog off at his mother's house, made arrangements with the paper and mail delivery. THEY RAN THEIR AIR CONDITIONING FOR 15 DAYS WHILE NO ONE WAS HOME.

My husband sad it is absolutely none of my business, but every time I could hear the unit going on, it drove me crazy. I hate waste and to me it was utterly wasteful to run it non-stop while they were gone. :nono:

I don't get why they did this. It is very expensive (at least where we live) to run your central A/C so I only do it when we are home or when it is very warm and we need to keep it on for the furbabies. But when no one is home for 2 weeks? That seems strange. Do you think they forgot to shut it off perhaps?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock

missy|1440242353|3917659 said:

I don't get why they did this. It is very expensive (at least where we live) to run your central A/C so I only do it when we are home or when it is very warm and we need to keep it on for the furbabies. But when no one is home for 2 weeks? That seems strange. Do you think they forgot to shut it off perhaps?

No, I don't think they forgot because they do it every time they go away {and now I officially sound like my MIL spying on the neighbors}. And they are DINKS and go away often. Must be nice to have money to literally burn.

I could see having the thing on a timer and turning it on the day before you get home but for the whole time? Personally, I have better things to do with my money.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

It bugs me when someone "likes" and/or shares/comments on everything they see on FB. They comment on those random pictures that companies post, and I always wonder if they think they're commenting to someone specifically hoping for a reply in return.

I also dislike when people act overly familiar with people they don't know.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amber St. Clare|1440257005|3917724 said:
missy|1440242353|3917659 said:

No, I don't think they forgot because they do it every time they go away {and now I officially sound like my MIL spying on the neighbors}. And they are DINKS and go away often. Must be nice to have money to literally burn.

I could see having the thing on a timer and turning it on the day before you get home but for the whole time? Personally, I have better things to do with my money.

Amber and Missy, My guess is they probably did not even think about it. I've gone out of town many times and have never even thought to change the thermostat before walking out the door. I am too preoccupied with making sure I have everything I need for the trip and making sure the furbaby is okay. Thank you very much for the reminder Amber. You are definitely correct about it being a waste of money.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Man Buns! HATE the man bun.

No. Just no.

Though it is a useful d-bag identifier. :lol:

manbuns.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

iLander|1440697077|3919934 said:

No. Just no.

I dunno, on him I think it looks good! :cheeky: :halo:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks SCRUMPTIOUS on him :lickout:

I wish I could get a messy bun that'd look that good!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay, AC when no one's home.

I live in a burb of Phoenix. Without AC running in the summer, your electronics die, your appliances lose their gaskets and motherboards, your fridge fights a losing battle with surrounding air temps. Your houseplants die, your food in the pantry rots, supplements and drugs are no good. There's a huge fall out to no AC depending on your temperatures.

My idiot uncle went out of town for 10 days (he livez near me) and turned off the AC. All of the above happened plus all the decorative candles my aunt loves melted and ruined all the furniture they were on.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

azstonie|1440701248|3919975 said:

Haha me too! Doesn't it suck when men get the good hair and great eyelashes. Life just isn't fair sometimes yanno? :cheeky:

azstonie said:

I live in a burb of Phoenix. Without AC running in the summer, your electronics die, your appliances lose their gaskets and motherboards, your fridge fights a losing battle with surrounding air temps. Your houseplants die, your food in the pantry rots, supplements and drugs are no good. There's a huge fall out to no AC depending on your temperatures.

My idiot uncle went out of town for 10 days (he livez near me) and turned off the AC. All of the above happened plus all the decorative candles my aunt loves melted and ruined all the furniture they were on.

Oh no Kristie, your poor aunt and uncle. :((
When it's that hot I would want to leave town too! But definitely leave the A/C on because those temps are not messing around.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

azstonie|1440701248|3919975 said:

Sorry ILander, I barely even noticed the bun on this guy! I wish I had that beautiful hair!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It makes me mad when people don't acknowledge my emails at work.
Here is that information you requested---
Did you get my message? Is it what you wanted?
Should I re-send? Did you delete it by mistake?
Do you agree, are you now mad, did I somehow insult you?

Gimme somethin'! Shheesh!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm not crazy about the man bun. I've been seeing them a lot lately.
I do like to see nice healthy long hair on a guy, but not the bun. Ponytails are good, though.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock

iLander|1440208199|3917520 said:
When audience members at a concert sing along with the band.

I did not pay good money to hear you sing.

All I can hear is you.

Shut up. I want to hear the band.

And no, I'm NOT impressed that you know all the words. Big whoop.

Stop that.

You don't ever want to be near me at either a Celtic Thunder or Rod Stewart concert. I try. Really. But sometimes I just can't help myself.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock

iLander|1440697077|3919934 said:

No. Just no.

Drogo rocked a pretty good man bun, didn't he?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock

azstonie|1440701595|3919977 said:

I never realize that! But I've never been to Arizona! I did have all my Christmas candles melt n my attic one hellish year, but that was all. I live on the east coast.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock

Amber, I'm with you on the A/C. They could at least set it higher or something so it runs less. I hate listening to my neighbor's A/C and wish they would go away once in a while.

RE the man bun, I'm not crazy about it, but if hair is back in style, that's good news. I was getting tired of all the shaved heads.

My petty annoyance ... sitting at the stop light, and someone squeezes past on the right side to make a right turn, barely clearing my car by inches. I wish people could just wait.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results