shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I hadn't noticed that before Rubies! I wish I knew... but my Googling is questionable at the best of times. I sent the SA I worked with an email to ask but I think she's on vacation at the moment - but will definitely let you know when she responds!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh... thanks so much for "researching and developing" that for me!! :read:
I'm so excited to hear what you find out! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1437851938|3907393 said:
LLjs mom: Here you go ... mine is the 4 diamond, they also have it in a 10 diamond...

HOLD THE PHONE AND BACK IT UP, SISTA!

Wendylynne -

Did you get your oval reset completely?? Is that new since the difficulties with the 3-stone version?

I LOVE this! Did it slip through the radar without a thread of its own??

Wendylynne - if this staggeringly gorgeous beauty does not have a thread, can you pls start one for it? It deserves it!! (well, they all deserve it, in my opinion, but this one is a cracker!) And if it already has a thread, point me in its direction!! :love: :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie! :love: thank needs its own thread! Wow! My jaw dropped when I saw it in the Jewel of the Week. Yummy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, just want to add my compliments to your gorgeous pieces and wonderful photography! :love: The gold looks positively yummy and the pieces look so elegant and beautiful on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See Yssie? Your trinities made everyone drool and are rightly jewels of the week. And the funny thing is you've had them for a while. I guess that just shows the endurance of classic pieces. Ok I went back and looked again to figure what I love about it. I figured it out. The metal looks alive, like its flowing or moving. Are you a professional photographer Yssie cause these at better pics than the ones on Cartier ads.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeep jewel of the week! How unexpected!

Thanks Mary, June!! :bigsmile:

LLJ that is funny - I *have* had them for a while now! And the polishing brought them back to new :love: I wish there was some way to keep the liquid finish... without re-polishing...
Thank you so much - I do love taking pictures of jewellery! And it's so easy when the subjects all but get up and pose for you ::)

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
mrs-blop..

you have good eyes.... it did undergo a total reset. It did not get a thread after the ( sorry guys but true) the bashing I got. The original setting was fixed and then we still had MAJOR problems. The experience with the vendor- horrible. I only had the 3 stone on the hand for a short period of time. Im actually currently trying to figure out a design for my half moons....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1440975211|3921352 said:
mrs-blop..

you have good eyes.... it did undergo a total reset. It did not get a thread after the ( sorry guys but true) the bashing I got. The original setting was fixed and then we still had MAJOR problems. The experience with the vendor- horrible. I only had the 3 stone on the hand for a short period of time. Im actually currently trying to figure out a design for my half moons....

Awww, I am so sorry you felt that way. Please give us a second chance! I am truly sorry your other ring had defects. Your new ring is really gorgeous! Please post a thread with more pics and tell us more about it! I am curious who made your new one!

Beautiful Love bracelet, too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1440962483|3921253 said:
Eeep jewel of the week! How unexpected!

Thanks Mary, June!! :bigsmile:

LLJ that is funny - I *have* had them for a while now! And the polishing brought them back to new :love: I wish there was some way to keep the liquid finish... without re-polishing...
Thank you so much - I do love taking pictures of jewellery! And it's so easy when the subjects all but get up and pose for you ::)

Love your bracelets and ring, Yssie! :love: That polishing made them look brand new!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1440989160|3921432 said:
Wendylynne|1440975211|3921352 said:
mrs-blop..

Awww, I am so sorry you felt that way. Please give us a second chance! I am truly sorry your other ring had defects. Your new ring is really gorgeous! Please post a thread with more pics and tell us more about it! I am curious who made your new one!

Beautiful Love bracelet, too!

Agree with all of this. Wendylynne - please? I'd LOVE to see more photos, and I think your new setting is sublime and exactly right for your oval.

As for your half moons, there has to be a way of working them into earrings with pear drops.... Just saying.... :naughty: :naughty:

But in the meantime....

That gorgeous ring of yours deserves its own thread!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hellooooo everyone!!
I searched and searched for the quite recent bracelet thread but absolutely could not find it. :???:
However.. I figured that this Cartier thread would work just as well. :dance:
I had a serious "bling dilemma" that I have finally solved! I really was REALLY hankering for a diamond bracelet but I felt that anything with prongs would very likely scratch up either my watch on one wrist or my LOVE bracelet on the other.
I found the perfect solution! This Lanieres bracelet by Cartier is silky smooth and doesn't seem to be scratching up anything at all. I didn't love the style until I saw it in person and it really bowled me over. The carat weight is surprisingly VERY small.. only 1.5 carats tw but the diamonds seem to jump off the bracelet and look like much more.
Thanks for sharing the smiles and the shine! :wavey:

img_10431.jpg

img_10432.jpg

img_10434.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it! It's perfect with either your watch or LOVE bracelet. :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the compliments Catmom.. how sweet you are. :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Rubies that is the BEST idea! So awesome that the diamonds won't scratch your Love. I love the bracelet. :love: :love: :love: Can we have more pictures?? Do you wear you Love all the time? Is your plan to wear it all the time next to your Love? Seriously it is so chic!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Rubies-R-Me!!! :love: :love: :love:

Adding my cartier contribution bracelets!
image_3933.jpg image_3932.jpg

Geez, my wrist looks swollen, I must have had McDonalds or another source of high sodium that day! :errrr: :confused: :sick:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1452576365|3974598 said:
Gorgeous, Rubies-R-Me!!! :love: :love: :love:

Adding my cartier contribution bracelets!
image_3933.jpg image_3932.jpg

Geez, my wrist looks swollen, I must have had McDonalds or another source of high sodium that day! :errrr: :confused: :sick:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOOK PINTO!!!!!! But I have always been afraid of scratching the Love. I LOVE IT with the black cord bracelet. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cord bracelet is on pretty snug so that it doesn't spin around my wrist. My biggest concern with scratching the love is sticking my right hand into purses with zippers. Omg... That's where my scratches have come from. :errrr: :wall:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom! That's so much for all the kind words about the bracelets. Yes.. I totally agree that the style of this bracelet is perfect for a "harmonious relationship" with anything next to it. It's truly like silk on the sides. I have tried to keep my LOVE bracelet as pristine as possible by wearing a wrist sweat band over if I do any chores in the house. They had tons of pink ones in October and I stocked up! :dance: I do wear the LOVE all the time.. it's rather a pain to get it on and off and I have heard that after a while the screws get stripped if you use them too much. Not sure if that is an old Cartier wives tale or not. :lol:
I actually rather like the bracelet stacked with the watch slightly better but I will probably switch off to change things up. :wavey:
Here are 2 more pix.. thanks again :D
Thanks Pinto Bean!
I LOVE your LOVE bracelet too!!! So shiny and new looking!!! Zippers ARE the devil :devil: Agreed!

img_10438.jpg

img_10439.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1452550985|3974427 said:
Hellooooo everyone!!
I searched and searched for the quite recent bracelet thread but absolutely could not find it. :???:
However.. I figured that this Cartier thread would work just as well. :dance:
I had a serious "bling dilemma" that I have finally solved! I really was REALLY hankering for a diamond bracelet but I felt that anything with prongs would very likely scratch up either my watch on one wrist or my LOVE bracelet on the other.
I found the perfect solution! This Lanieres bracelet by Cartier is silky smooth and doesn't seem to be scratching up anything at all. I didn't love the style until I saw it in person and it really bowled me over. The carat weight is surprisingly VERY small.. only 1.5 carats tw but the diamonds seem to jump off the bracelet and look like much more.
Thanks for sharing the smiles and the shine! :wavey:

Gorgeous addition!! Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon!! :love: I know you are a Cartier/Tiffany fan.. just like me!!! :dance:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lktx|1391872764|3610774 said:
image_34.jpg image__1__5.jpg

Here are my rose gold caresse d'orchidées earrings. Very hard to take a decent modeling picture!

I like this a lot! So beautiful.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1452646835|3975078 said:
Ahhh, love the bracelet, Rubies-r-me and yours, too, Pintobean! :love:

Here's my new little addition..Cartier Trinity hoop earrings!

They look lovely on you, DS! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS you take the prettiest earring pics... :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Such a classic. Looks great on you. You can wear that every day. :dance:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your earring DS! :love: They are a great size.. in perfect proportion to the length of your hair. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the earrings DS!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS, they look fabulous on you!!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, thanks, friends! I have wanted these for a long time and am very happy to have found some! I really only wear a few different pairs of earrings, but these were classics that I wanted to add. I didn't have anything big in mind for our anniversary at the end of Dec., so I thought these would be a good idea!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gosh this forum is busy...I had to "find" this thread...LOL....sorry to be late, but what a classic addition to your collection DS! Love them!!
:wavey: :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results