shape
carat
color
clarity

CVB Inspired Design sapphire and diamond deco band

Vampira

Rough_Rock
I can't get over how gorgeous this is! I love bands with individually bezeled rectangular stones, and yours is just perfect! <3

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Sharon, Callie, and Vampira! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, I totally missed this new acquisition. That band is perfect with your solitaire. Congratulations!! I love the blue of the sapphires. It's a lovely band. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
DS just wanted to say your band turned out beautiful! I love it. I knew you were keen to get one and like the BK and Singlestone one as I do. I was away in Europe when you posted so missed it. Only just saw your pic on laurenK post. I still want one too, and have had several quotes - just need to make my mind up.

So glad you have yours now and it looks great stacked with your Tiffany Legacy as well. :love:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
DS your ring is sooooo stunning, WOW! Love love love it :love: :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new band Diamondseeker! It looks a little Van Craeynest from the profile angle. Your stunning AVR looks like it's positively enjoying being shaken up with a few different shapes and colour happening around it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, LLJsmom, Monnyjay, Candygrl, and Polished!

I have decided I will probably get one of Victor's thin engraved bands to wear with the sapphire and diamond band. The Legacy band must be closer to 2.2 mm and is just a bit wide. So I am aiming for 1.8-2mm with Victor's band, and I think that will be beautiful with the sapphire band and my e-ring.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
DS, You commented on my thread of the yogo and diamond deco band that DK is in the process of creating. My question is...should I go with single cut or full cut 2mm diamonds? You have single cut diamonds in this band but I've read the threads here comparing the two and I am worried the single cut won't give off enough sparkle. If DK is able to source very well cut single cut diamonds, should I use them? I'll post this question in my thread also but wanted to reach out to you where I thought you might see.
Thank you for any advise you have for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results