carat
color
clarity

Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plain We

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plai

nycspring|1436968402|3903059 said:
I love this thread and it was so helpful when I was searching for the perfect solitaire for me! I recently picked up a 2mm heavy domed comfort fit 14k rose gold band from e-weddingbands and I really like the way it looks with my solitaire! So much that I ordered a platinum version as well. Can't wait till it arrives. :appl:

What a fantastic wedding set! The rose gold band looks amazing paired with you platinum e-ring. Please post pics when you get your platinum band! :love: :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

I love this thread and it was so helpful when I was searching for the perfect solitaire for me! I recently picked up a 2mm heavy domed comfort fit 14k rose gold band from e-weddingbands and I really like the way it looks with my solitaire! So much that I ordered a platinum version as well. Can't wait till it arrives. :appl:

What a fantastic wedding set! Absolutely beautiful. The rose gold band looks amazing paired with you platinum e-ring. Please post pics when you get your platinum band! :love: :love: :love:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

CRYSTAL24K said:

What a fantastic wedding set! The rose gold band looks amazing paired with you platinum e-ring. Please post pics when you get your platinum band! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you CRYSTAL24K!! Here are a couple of pics with my new 2mm platinum band from e-weddingbands. I love the way it looks with my Vatche U113! :appl:

plain_vatche.jpg

plain_vatche_2.jpg

773dianeb

Rough_Rock

Crystal24K I love your thicker band with your ER. Looks spectacular. I'm thinking about ordering another wedding band to go with my 9 stone engagement ring that is a bit thicker. My platinum band is 2.5mm but I think I would like a 3mm or even 4 to wear alone.

photo_9_6.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

NYCSpring- Wow! Your platinum band looks amazing with your blingy stone and classic Vatche setting! I just love it. :love:

773dianeb- Thank you! I love your diamond band e-ring and plain platinum band. Just a beautiful combination. :appl:
Definitely try on some different widths of plain bands to see what you like. Also, IMHO, I am not sure you will see enough of a difference between your current band and a new band with just a .5mm difference. Since your current platinum band is 2.5mm wide, I would probably go with a band that is 3.5mm or 4 mm wide.

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock

Loving all the new additions! :love:

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock

CRYSTAL24K|1422071445|3821233 said:
Your set is phenomenal, Gixxerbabe! I love the wide band :love:

Thank you! :angel: I love this thread, so many unique yet classically beautiful sets!

773dianeb

Rough_Rock

CRYSTAL24K - yes, I think you are right in the suggestion that a 3.5 or even 4mm band would show more of a difference. I plan on wearing my two vintage stacker rings with the plain band when I don't want so much bling. :wink2:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

I can't believe I haven't posted to this thread...here is my 1.81 ct solitaire 2.5mm with plain wedding band 2mm. I love solitaires, they are so versatile yet elegant.

img_9051.jpg

img_9053.jpg

img_9062.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Jaysonsmom- Love, love, love your gorgeous set! So beautiful on your elegant hand! Thank you so much for sharing! :appl:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

CRYSTAL24K said:
Jaysonsmom- Love, love, love your gorgeous set! So beautiful on your elegant hand! Thank you so much for sharing! :appl:

Thank you, Crystal24k, married 15 years and gone through some
Different stones and settings, and this set still makes my heart sing.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

Jaysonsmom your set is so pretty and you have the most elegant hands!

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock

jaysonsmom, love your set and you have lovely hands! :love:

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock

Here's mine. Love the look of everyone's rings. Classic

_34426.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Diamond425- What a beautiful set! I love the wide band on your e-ring with the wide band of your wedding band! Stunning! :appl:

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock

Thank you so much CRYSTAL24K. I am in love with my rings. I stare at them everyday. I lovvveeee everyone rings on this thread. I think there is something sooo romantic about plain bands with an enagement rings. I just had to post one more pic.

_34540.jpg

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for including it here! I love the rings we picked. Never changing them! :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Ivana|1444330236|3936362 said:
Thanks for including it here! I love the rings we picked. Never changing them! :love: :love:

It was my pleasure to add your beautiful set to this thread! Thanks for sharing your pics! :wavey:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

What a beautiful set, Picante! :love: Thanks for sharing! Do you have a thread on this? I looked but I didn't see one.

You have such a wonderful jewelry collection! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this thread with this plain on plain combo. 1.59 circular brilliant with a 6 prong soli and an antique gold band I've matted myself lol
PicsArt_07-01-03.33.51.jpg
PicsArt_07-01-03.45.14.jpg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel.... Just drooling on my iPad.... nothing to see here!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S. How did you matt that wedding band??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results