Show us your Mrs. Box with your rings!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here's one more.

uploadfromtaptalk1440090096130.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Well, it's a beautiful color IMO! And star sparkle, what a joy to see your gorgeous ring again! :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
junebug17|1440091513|3916816 said:
^ Well, it's a beautiful color IMO! And star sparkle, what a joy to see your gorgeous ring again! :love:

Thanks so much, junebug! These were just like "OMG I'm so excited it's here let me get these quick but crappy photos ahhhhh!" so I'll be sure to do a proper photo shoot when I've got a bit more time. :lol:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
star sparkle|1440090069|3916802 said:
Here's my Scarlett in a couple of different lighting conditions. It's not exactly what I had been expecting, but I really like it regardless! I've found that the color is the box is REALLY dependent on what light it's in!

Thanks for posting the photos. Yours is so pretty. It been overcast here and I'm just not getting any of the rose tones which is what I was looking for. I guess I need to wait for a sunny day.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those new photos are great!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
star sparkle, yours looks awesome! My first order is due to arrive tomorrow. Planning on ordering at least the Ellington today, wavering on the Brightstone. I want to see what they look like in person before I decide which ones to keep.

makeable

Shiny_Rock
New boxes are up.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got an email that my boxes were shipped today (with monogram). No changing my mind, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my silver one. I am a little more worried about the pink one, but my SIL likes all things pink. Hopefully they are here by early next week for pics. Let's see how they stack up to the website!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
My "nouvelle" has been purchased!!!!! YAY!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Starsparkle - That box and your ring are gorgeous!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
ihy138|1440119954|3917005 said:
Starsparkle - That box and your ring are gorgeous!

Thanks!! :wavey:

I'm so excited for everyone to get their new boxes!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
I love these darling boxes! I got the Cardiff. Tried to take photos in different lighting to give a sense of the color. I think it's gorgeous! :love:

_33480.jpg

_33481.jpg

_33482.jpg

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Oh my both colours are beautiful! I bought the Victoire. I'll post pics when it comes in.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
redroze1|1440195447|3917429 said:
Oh my both colours are beautiful! I bought the Victoire. I'll post pics when it comes in.

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing the Victoire! I didn't order it initially because I'm not sure what color is actually is, it looks SO different in each of their photos. Looking forward to seeing yours and hearing your take on it!

ksmom, your Cardiff is gorgeous!

SeeingSunshine

Rough_Rock
I have the Victoire coming as well! I really hope it looks more like this picture:

fullsizerender_97.jpg

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just got my Scarlett- photos to come, but I feel like not only is the color really different than I expected, there is a difference in material vs. the last wave. I don't think the photos will show it properly, but my Essex from the last collection seems much richer in fabric. Anyone else experiencing that? Am I crazy? I noticed (As someone else posted) that they changed the descriptions on the Mrs Box page. It used to be something along the lines of " these are all made of limited pre war velvet ribbon from the 1920's which makes each piece extremely limited". Now it says:

"Your boxes are individually handmade using what we consider to be the world's most extraordinary velvet. Featuring custom colors made exclusively for us, our new boxes are so exquisite they literally sparkle in person, reflecting light in the most glorious way possible."

I think I prefer the vintage velvet to this new one...not that it isn't beautiful, but these seem much more mass produced vs the last batch...making the steep price harder to swallow. Purely my opinion, but I am a bit bummed.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
dollyanjuli|1440200173|3917463 said:
I just got my Scarlett- photos to come, but I feel like not only is the color really different than I expected, there is a difference in material vs. the last wave. I don't think the photos will show it properly, but my Essex from the last collection seems much richer in fabric. Anyone else experiencing that? Am I crazy? I noticed (As someone else posted) that they changed the descriptions on the Mrs Box page. It used to be something along the lines of " these are all made of limited pre war velvet ribbon from the 1920's which makes each piece extremely limited". Now it says:

"Your boxes are individually handmade using what we consider to be the world's most extraordinary velvet. Featuring custom colors made exclusively for us, our new boxes are so exquisite they literally sparkle in person, reflecting light in the most glorious way possible."

I think I prefer the vintage velvet to this new one...not that it isn't beautiful, but these seem much more mass produced vs the last batch...making the steep price harder to swallow. Purely my opinion, but I am a bit bummed.

I feel the same way. My Norah Mae box arrived today, and it doesn't have the same feeling that my box with the vintage velvet does. It's pretty, and maybe if I didn't have an original to compare it to, I'd be giddy about it. I'd already ordered an Ellington before this one arrived today. I'm hoping that the pictures are accurate for it.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
librarychickie|1440213351|3917559 said:
dollyanjuli|1440200173|3917463 said:

I feel the same way. My Norah Mae box arrived today, and it doesn't have the same feeling that my box with the vintage velvet does. It's pretty, and maybe if I didn't have an original to compare it to, I'd be giddy about it. I'd already ordered an Ellington before this one arrived today. I'm hoping that the pictures are accurate for it.

I showed both boxes to my husband tonight and he immediately thought that my new Scarlett was a "knock off" of the real Mrs. Box. Not the reaction I was hoping for after spending almost $115 on a tiny ring box!!! (the new cursive script is also an extra $5 than the regular monogram, and I also had to pay CA sales tax- UGH)

Also noticed that the seams on my Scarlett is not even. Sigh. Monogrammed items are not returnable, but i think this should count as a defect... :(sad

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1440090144|3916803 said:
Here's one more.

SS: your ring is crazy beautiful! Great photo!!!

cheers--Sharon

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
ksmom|1440186530|3917350 said:
I love these darling boxes! I got the Cardiff. Tried to take photos in different lighting to give a sense of the color. I think it's gorgeous! :love:

Gorgeous!

Love your ring, too- did you reset? I love it :love:

I've thought about you from time to time- hope you are feeling well :wavey:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
apacherose said:
Gorgeous! Love your ring, too- did you reset? I love it :love: I've thought about you from time to time- hope you are feeling well :wavey:

How very thoughtful of you - thank you apacherose! I am doing well thank you, 20 weeks pregnant now and wanting to enjoy the pregnancy but just so anxious to meet my baby girl face to face.

This ring is an early 'push present'- 3.48 S/T cushion set in a yg bezel, diamond and setting from Jewels by Grace :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1440225768|3917622 said:
apacherose said:
Gorgeous! Love your ring, too- did you reset? I love it :love: I've thought about you from time to time- hope you are feeling well :wavey:

How very thoughtful of you - thank you apacherose! I am doing well thank you, 20 weeks pregnant now and wanting to enjoy the pregnancy but just so anxious to meet my baby girl face to face.

This ring is an early 'push present'- 3.48 S/T cushion set in a yg bezel, diamond and setting from Jewels by Grace :)

Gorgeous ring ksmom! And many congratulations on your baby to be! How exciting and I wish you all the best!!!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Gorgeous ring ksmom! And many congratulations on your baby to be! How exciting and I wish you all the best!!!

Thank you so much Missy! I truly didn't believe this would happen, I feel like I'm living a dream :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1440243048|3917663 said:
missy said:

Thank you so much Missy! I truly didn't believe this would happen, I feel like I'm living a dream :)

Yay for living the dream ksmom! You deserve it and I am so very happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a bummer that there is such a difference in quality. I know the velvet they are using now is not vintage, as I think that velvet ran out. I think the "shimmering" quality about this velvet also makes the color of the fabric look different in different lighting.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I got my first three and am not sure if I will keep any of these colors (Cardiff, Scarlett, and Victoire). I will be getting three more likely next week (Brightstone, Ellington, and Windemere). The Scarlett is growing on me the most. The quality of my Cardiff is lacking--I can see glue in the seams. The Victoire is pretty but I wanted it to be more coral than pale pink. And it's totally overcast here so the lack of sun affects the shimmering quality. If anyone ever sees an original Coraline for sale, page me!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440272769.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440272787.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440272804.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440272826.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1440186530|3917350 said:

Ooooh that is a pretty color! :love: Your gorgeous ring looks great in it :appl: I'm so happy to hear about your pregnancy too, that is just wonderful!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a Novelle with gold monogram.
Kind of disappointed that it's no longer made of vintage velvet and they are still charging the same price. Hopefully the velvet is still high quality and the box well-made.
Will post pics once I get it.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would like to see photos of the light teal?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results