shape
carat
color
clarity

New Mrs Boxes online now

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I've been patiently watching their website and finally they have released new colours! Some are "coming soon" but I'm going to buy the Victoire whilst it's in stock!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
laurenk|1439889204|3915923 said:
I've been patiently watching their website and finally they have released new colours! Some are "coming soon" but I'm going to buy the Victoire whilst it's in stock!!
The other "coming soon" colors will hit on Thursday :) I have an alarm set.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
ame|1439902781|3915959 said:
laurenk|1439889204|3915923 said:
The other "coming soon" colors will hit on Thursday :) I have an alarm set.

I do, too! I want the Ellington so much. :love:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought the Margaery with a gold monogram! I can't wait to see it in person. Had to sell off one of my other Mrs. Boxes to justify it, but it's worth it!

Rubybeth - I love the Ellington, too! I already have the Cambridge, and I think they are too similar. :cry:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're all so pretty, post pics when you get them!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1439918418|3916064 said:
They're all so pretty, post pics when you get them!

I promise I will post photos--it's the only reason I want the boxes to begin win, to take pretty jewelry photos. :cheeky:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
All the new colors are now out as of 2:00 central standard time (minus the Norah Mae, which is sold out). I've now officially gone crazy because I ordered 3 more on top of the 3 that will arrive for me tomorrow. :rolleyes: I swear I only want to keep two, but I feel like I'm color blind when it comes to how these look in photos, so will decide once I see them in person. I want one warm tone and one cool tone.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought two of the navy and one of the "emerald green" which was called Ellington. I passed on the "teal" bec it looks too similar to my one from spring that is a light aqua/teal. I wanted Navy desperately so I knew I'd buy two of those anyway. I know my Tiffany band will go in a Navy. Most likely Ill put my diamond bands in Navy, I am keeping my ering in the purple, and my spacer maybe in the emerald. I just can't get enough. I love these things.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought the nouvelle! With the exchange rate these boxes are over $100aud so I think one will have to do me at the moment!!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Not a Mrs. so don't need one but I am drooling over the Cardiff, the Scarlett, and the Windemere.

Won't...give...in...

Vampira

Rough_Rock
I contemplated ordering the Barrister when there was that 25% off Instagram sale on it, but the color didn't speak to me. Just treated myself to the Ellington. So luscious looking!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I wish they would make ones that have space for multiple rings. D:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1440110259|3916950 said:
I wish they would make ones that have space for multiple rings. D:
I would like that too, but really, I'd settle for one with a hinge.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered The Brightstone... it was $109.04 CDN :-o

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have resisted thus far, but I have a strong desire to get them for my colored stone rings! Does anyone know if thicker shank rings will work in them? My Beaudry rings have wider and thicker shanks.

2014-01-22_0.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man - I hope the thicker shank works - I bit the bullet last night and bought the dark blue on for my 3-stone!

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
I ordered the Roosevelt last week....it looks like it might be in my mailbox when I get home tonight! I also ordered the Nouvelle yesterday so that means another week of waiting for the second one!

I'd love to have one of the full rainbow sets!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I can try a thicker shank ring in the boxes that will arrive today and take some photos of how it works. If you check their instagram account, you can see a variety of rings in the boxes, and some of them appear to have thicker shanks, but of course they are hidden: https://instagram.com/the_mrs_box How thick are the shanks you're hoping to fit?

I confessed last night to my DH that I've now ordered 6 of these (the Cardiff, Scarlett, and Victoire are arriving today, and the Ellington, Brightstone, and Windemere will likely arrive next week), and he told me he had hoped to surprise me with one or two for Christmas! :cheeky: That guy! :love: I said they could be sold out by then, and he agreed it was good to snap them up when I could. So the plan is for me to open them all, choose my two favorites, maybe get one for now to tide me over, and put away the other for Christmas. Good man. :naughty:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1440129327|3917041 said:
I have resisted thus far, but I have a strong desire to get them for my colored stone rings! Does anyone know if thicker shank rings will work in them? My Beaudry rings have wider and thicker shanks.

One of my rings has a thicker shank (3 mm or more) and it fits fine. I think what people have a hard time with is, if it's a high profile ring, the top might not close all the way.

edelweissmaedl - Please share your thoughts on the Roosevelt when you receive it! It was the other one on my wish list, but i haven't pulled the trigger because I'm worried about the color.

Rubybeth - your husband sounds like a keeper! Keep in mind, there will probably be another collection out around the holidays. :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ihy138|1440165954|3917165 said:
diamondseeker2006|1440129327|3917041 said:

One of my rings has a thicker shank (3 mm or more) and it fits fine. I think what people have a hard time with is, if it's a high profile ring, the top might not close all the way.

edelweissmaedl - Please share your thoughts on the Roosevelt when you receive it! It was the other one on my wish list, but i haven't pulled the trigger because I'm worried about the color.

Rubybeth - your husband sounds like a keeper! Keep in mind, there will probably be another collection out around the holidays. :naughty:

Thanks! I wouldn't call these high profile, but with the thicker shank, I suppose the oval aquamarine one could be higher than normal. I probably just need to order one to try for all the rings.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
So, if you were getting one for a colored stone, would you go for coordinating or contrast color?

Of course I honestly think you couldn't choose poorly, just curious what others thought.

Pink stone, pink box? Or pink stone, blue box? Pastel stone, pastel velvet? Jewel tone, ...etc? I'm overthinking.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like co-ordinating colours but open to what looks good too. I have thought about this too.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Well I got my first three (Cardiff, Scarlett, and Victoire). I think I will need to wait for my next three (Ellington, Brightstone, and Windemere) to decide which to keep. Honestly am not totally loving any of these colors. [emoji53] Victoire is potentially a keeper because it can appear more coral at some angles.

It's overcast today so maybe I need to wait for sun.

The Scarlett definitely doesn't look pink to my eyes at all. It's burgundy to me.

And the Cardiff is just not for me, I went a little mad ordering it at all.

But thankfully my diamonds always look good! [emoji6][emoji39][emoji23]

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440191645.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440191751.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440191814.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1440191864.jpg

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
My Roosevelt came today! The velvet is only smooth in one direction whereas the lavender one I got this summer the velvet pile stands up straight so it is smooth in both directions. It is a true silver gray which I like. I took a few pictures of it next to my first box.

ihy138 - I hope my pictures help. The velvet has a nice shine on the Roosevelt. I am happy with how it looks. I would say it is a cool gray. The first picture is more accurate colorwise.

mrs_box.jpg

mrsbox2.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
edelweissmaedl|1440201668|3917477 said:
My Roosevelt came today! The velvet is only smooth in one direction whereas the lavender one I got this summer the velvet pile stands up straight so it is smooth in both directions. It is a true silver gray which I like. I took a few pictures of it next to my first box.

ihy138 - I hope my pictures help. The velvet has a nice shine on the Roosevelt. I am happy with how it looks. I would say it is a cool gray. The first picture is more accurate colorwise.

Those are so helpful! Thank you for posting. The Roosevelt looks lovely! :love: I am going to wait until I get mine in until I buy another.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
My Mrs Box finally arrived!!! I'm im Australia so expected that but I'm so glad it's here!!!! They are a lot smaller than I anticipated but gorgeous nonetheless - nouvelle I believe is the name of mine!

_34238.jpg

_34239.jpg

_34240.jpg

_34241.jpg

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow those look amazing!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pyramid