shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide on this pink sapphire!

Nurse22

Rough_Rock
Thank you lovedogs!! I don't mind the bright/electric pink as long as it doesn't have those purple hues. I was expecting a lighter stone with this sapphire though. Thanks so much for the website.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thisnisnmy idea of baby pink

7034pksapph__1_.jpg

Nurse22

Rough_Rock
So pretty Niel, I totally agree.

When packing my sapphire for shipping I pulled out the GIA report and if I had only seen this instead of the description of "sparkly and flashy light pink", I wouldn't have purchased the stone. It definitely solidified my decision to send it back.

_33330.jpg

_33331.jpg

PieAreSquared

Shiny_Rock
I believe "lilac" is purplish pink, isn't it?
The entire description reads:
"Description: Sparkly and flashy light pink sapphire cushion. Exhibits both a lilac pink and under some light, a peachy color. Eye clean but for a faint feather off to one side, hard to detect."

"Baby pink" may be too vague for the specific color you are after, it can describe both a cool (lilac pink) or warm (peachy pink). The trillion above looks like it has lilac in it too, on my monitor. Maybe look for "warm pink" or "peachy-pink", which in my experience is not as common in pink sapphires as the magenta or purplish undertone. Or, maybe look for a light padparascha, if you are willing to pay the price?

Nurse22

Rough_Rock
Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results