shape
carat
color
clarity

Update - need PS dust for my daughter

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
In a few hours, my little cub will make a statement at the District Attorney's office describing the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father and his lawyer. Please send her PS courage so that her will is as strong, fiery and brilliant as a beautiful diamond. A kid shouldn't have to go through this.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lioness, I am sending bucket loads of PS dust your DD's way. I am so sorry your family is dealing with this but the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel is here and hopefully soon this nightmare will be over. Sending much dust and good luck you and your children's way. And (((HUGS))) too. I am keeping you all in my thoughts.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Sending out dust as I type.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lioness, sending your dear daughter lots of dust. I'm so sorry she has to go through this. Big (((hug))) to her.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. I'm sending out good vibes and dust. I hope she'll feel better when it's over and done.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your daughter's statement has been completed by now, and that she's safely back with you. More importantly, *dust* for your family's trials to end soon!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully it's all over by now…big hugs to your sweet girl, I hope she made it through this difficult thing ok and is back at home safe and sound.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully she has already spoken and everything went well and she is OK.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for your family and your daughter.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bucket loads of dust for your daughter. And, hopes that's it's all over by now and she'll never have to face this kind of thing again.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much dust for your family and your daughter especially.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope that all went as well as it could have. The angst that all of this exacts from a child is never even measurable until later in life. I am so very sorry.

Deb/AGBF

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of strength and good thoughts!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Lioness...Sending loads and loads of PS dust to your dear daughter and peace of mind to you.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sending ((HUGS)) to you and your sweet baby girl. I'm so sorry that she (and you!) are going through this. I hope that you can both find peace and begin to heal....

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fervently hoping that it went as well as it possibly could. It must be such heartache for you to see your daughter have to become older than her years. Wishing you all peaceful slumbers tonight after such a trying day & the sweetest dreams.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, I hope she is AOK... sending her love of a grandma... so so sorry.. :( she is a cub of a loving mom.. tons of dust her way.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of confidence dust for your little one. Be strong little one.

I understand why it has to be done but I wish we were in a world where no child ever had to be called to make a statement.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust for your daughter!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending your little cub courage, love, and a safe journey in all of this.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping all went well. Sending you all healing dust from across the oceans.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Best of wishes.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, dear PSers.

The statement ended up being postponed because, frankly, the DA totally forgot that he'd given us an appointment. His wide-eyed, befuddled stare was priceless. Then something clicked and he realized that he forgot. He'd scheduled a removal of children from a parent for the same time. He apologized profusely and had his colleague process my written statement and documents presented as evidence. We're supposed to find out the date and time of the new appointment this week. You can imagine that the cub was not thrilled to learn that we'd have to schlep to the DA's office again.

Will this ever end? Just let the kid make her statement so that she can put the abuse and the experience of describing it to a bunch of strangers behind her!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Ugh! That's terrible Lioness. I really wish that your daughter could have gotten this done so she could put it behind her. :angryfire: Sending her lots of dust for confidence for the next appointment. :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts for your little ones

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sprinkling dust

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lioness|1438750312|3911306 said:
Thank you so much, dear PSers.

The statement ended up being postponed because, frankly, the DA totally forgot that he'd given us an appointment. His wide-eyed, befuddled stare was priceless. Then something clicked and he realized that he forgot. He'd scheduled a removal of children from a parent for the same time. He apologized profusely and had his colleague process my written statement and documents presented as evidence. We're supposed to find out the date and time of the new appointment this week. You can imagine that the cub was not thrilled to learn that we'd have to schlep to the DA's office again.

Will this ever end? Just let the kid make her statement so that she can put the abuse and the experience of describing it to a bunch of strangers behind her!!

I would be irritated beyond belief! I know these guys are on your side but seriously they are messing with your daughter's
(and your) well being. Things like this can cause a lot of stress. I would be really peeved and probably would have had a hard
time not showing it. Don't be messing with my kid!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. Thank you. I'd be livid if I weren't already jaded by the ridiculous delays in the underlying family court proceeding. We still don't have a date for her statement, school is about to start, the DA knows it and I wish she didn't have to miss class to spend the day being questioned by a stranger in some ugly cold dark massive concrete building with peeling paint, decrepit bathrooms and no soap at the sinks. That is the District Attorney's office.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lioness, so sorry to hear that. I am sure she was nervous going in the first time and now to have to do it all,over again! :nono:

I hope it is done and over soon so you can all get on with building a new happy life.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how maddening that because of his screw-up, she still has this hanging over her. And how I wish you were back here in the States where the physical setting would not add to the grimness. My (former) office has a special, attractively decorated lounge for child victims-children of adult victims, stocked with snacks, books, games, and its own bathroom; a number of DA Offices here even have a trained, "comfort" dog, a wonderful addition to an Office team:
http://courthousedogs.com/settings_where.html

Give her an extra hug from us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results