carat
color
clarity

5.4ctw studs!! Erika Winters/Jewels by Grace custom settings

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 5.4ctw studs!! Erika Winters/Jewels by Grace custom sett

Holy cow! Those diamonds are so beautiful - and so big! - and the settings are absolute perfection. Congratulations, and I hope you continue to get much joy from wearing them!

I'm very much in the "no screwback" camp, but I'm not sure I wouldn't cave for diamonds that big. What kind of backings are you using with these beauties?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gracious Yssie, those are absolutely TDF studs. I think they look perfect on you, and the settings are gorgeous :love: I bet you'll turn heads with those!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock

Wow they are so pretty!! Love how they look under the drape of your gorgeous hair.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Judy I did have my eye on your stone for a while :devil: I honestly, truly didn't expect to find a mate so darn quickly! I'm still surprised - and I've been keeping tabs on inventory since, and haven't seen another that's nearly so nicely-matched...

Thank you!! Erika did a wonderful job - they're everything I could have asked for. I want to try to get some better closeups next weekend that highlight the details of workmanship :love:

I have large, medium-weight friction backs right now, and I want giant, heavy friction backs - the sort that make you wonder just how much they'd hurt if they pinched your skin instead of the post... I think I'm the only person around to have had bad luck with La Pousettes - both attempts rusted on me :(sad I've got fingers and toes crossed that the new pair Erika sends next week do the job, because custom earring backings is *not* a venture I'm particularly eager to embark on, LOL! I was thinking that if the pads on the new backings aren't big enough maybe something like "washers" that sit between the back of the ear and the friction backs would be more cost-effective... well, there *is* always the crazy glue :bigsmile:

arkie I think that's a good thing? :bigsmile: I gotta say, I love my new studs but I don't really see them as replacements for the OECs! They certainly win on size but the OECs had SUCH different personalities... yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to get me another old cut or two to play with :sun:

Thank you, I'm over the moon with them and can't imagine ever tiring of them ::)

Thank you aca!!

mochiko - thank you!!

I use a Canon S95 P&S with a few B&W filters (polarizer, ND4 & 8, close-up lenses). I *want* a DSLR but I'm scared to be too tempted to go absolutely nutters with lenses and a billion other options and accessories... I figured I'd wait for my camera to kick it and decide then, and four years on it's still going strong so decision day is apparently still some time off :bigsmile:

DK, misskittycat Thank you! The detail really is so very fine IRL - works of art in miniature, indeed :love:

diamondrnglover :bigsmile: we're pretty much exactly the opposite in that way - I can't get enough of earrings!! Thank you, though - that's quite something coming from a non-earrings person! I will enjoy them very, very much :))

missy!! :wavey: Thank you!

I was just writing to Acinom a few minutes ago... I'm honestly very surprised that anyone made it through that description - my primary motivation was to get photos below the blog box, and I never have any problem writing too much :bigsmile: But thank you for... surprising me by reading it! ::)

I'm with you re. weight. I have a few earrings that are incredibly heavy that I refuse to wear without 'extra support' (read: clear bandaids taped to the backs of my ears to hold 'em up). These are actually quite light, despite being set in platinum - 1.9g each without backs. My current backs are 0.75g each, and I'm hoping the new pair Erika sends next week will be quite a bit larger and heftier. They're light enough that I can easily forget about them after a few minutes - not that I've managed to stop checking to make sure they're still on every few minutes yet :bigsmile: the posts are ever-so-slightly thicker than normal (1.02mm by my calipers) which I think also helps avoid feeling like they're "cutting into the lobe", if you know what I mean?

They do "stick out" from the ears quite a bit, which I'm not used to - all my other studs have (or have had) much flatter profiles, even the 2.5ctw OECs. The stones are set as low as possible in the baskets, but they're large enough that a certain depth is unavoidable... 6.25mm from table to bottom of the "base" of the head, and 9.9mm in outline including the prongs. It makes photographing my own ears a challenge I've yet to master, LOL!

Thank you lknvrb! The stones are big enough that keeping the design very dainty and feminine was a definite concern - in terms of both weight and "look". Big and bold works for stones, but I thought could easily become overwhelming in settings... They're incredibly fine and delicate IRL, even more so than the photographs suggest, which I'm very happy about!!

Erika did a fabulous job :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you so much Asscherhalo I adore them!! I wasn't completely sure I wouldn't regret repurposing my E-ring stone until I actually got the earrings... Nope, definitely no regrets!! These are the sorts of earrings I didn't even bother dreaming about, because there was just no way they could *ever* happen, so... I'm still pretty shocked that they actually exist! :bigsmile:

Splurging on the settings was definitely worth it - the Looney Tunes grin I give my own ears every time I see them in the mirror probably isn't the most attractive thing but hey, something's gotta give, right? :halo:

Haha thank you Niel! I think you have excellent taste so... I'll happily pocket the compliment on Erika's behalf ::)

This was one of those GiveTheVendorTheIdeasAndGetOutOfTheDriver'sSeat projects for me. It's sorta funny... After all the custom projects I've done... I seem to be ending up with pieces that were other people's brainchildren and am perfectly happy with that 8)

Zestfully oh my goodness, seriously!! I can't believe I got THAT lucky - nearly identical proportions, right colour, no fluor, affordable clarity - I honestly don't think they could've been better-matched had I bought them together as a pair!!

Luck has really gone my way with this whole project - everything worked out exactly as I was hoping. I feel - well, very lucky, mostly :)) Thank you!!

Thank you ringcat, Virginia!!

bbziggy Thank you! I was just writing earlier that the detail is so much more delicate in-person - the milgrain surrounding the three melee at the base is all but invisible IRL without magnification!

Working with Erika has been a pleasure - I can't say enough about how *easy* this project was :appl: and me, I couldn't be happier with them ::)

Ohh Sharon I think snooping into our PS friends' projects is *perfectly* reasonable - who else are they ever going to be able to share it with!? :bigsmile: one diamond is the center from my E-ring, the other was a new purchase. And I didn't realise I neglected to say anything about it at all in that original mammoth ramble...

The impetus was wanting larger studs and at the same time not being thrilled to realise that I hadn't worn my engagement ring more than a handful of times since I got an eternity three years ago. I wondered if I'd miss having a"centerstone" type of ring waiting in the Jewellery box, even if I hardly ever wore it... But a couple of weeks in and I'm still just very happy to be actually wearing and enjoying my pieces!

I have a handful of empty E-ring settings now, and I'd love to find coloured stones for them - I'm crawling down *that* rabbit hole pretty quickly :bigsmile: Jeff White is cutting a yellow zircon round and Erika will set that into the RDG in September, and it'll be my first RHR/"special occasion" ring. I'd love to add some green next...

I guess... I know most PSers would balk at the idea of switching a ring for earrings, and I certainly wouldn't suggest something so unorthodox to anyone else, but I think for me it turned out to be a good choice. The eternity is low-maintenance and low-stress, and for the past couple of years I've consistently chosen the low-maintenance and low-stress band over the bigger ring - I was counting on being happy to maintain that behaviour without "backup" bling and so far so good :)) of course, it's only been a couple of weeks, but I'm very hopeful the fuzzy feelings will stick around ::)

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock

Breathtakingly gorgeous! And they look absolutely amazing on you!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate thank you!! I'm still getting used to the blinginess - I have larger pearl earrings that I wear all the time, but that definitely didn't prepare me for these!

I love the design - it suits the stones so well :love:

Thank you Rhea!

These studs are SO different from my last! The differences still surprise me. The MRBs are sizzling sparklers, and they're large enough that they also give off those bold "rolling flashes" of coloured light that chunky old cuts are known for. I gotta say... I do miss taking pictures of old cuts. They photograph so well! I loved how there was something different at every angle, and I think they do "charming" a whole lot better than MRBs... But from a practical perspective the MRBs perform more predictably through a larger variety of lighting types and face up larger for their weight than my OECs did. Someone a looong time ago said on here that she felt OECs were for the wearer and MRBs are for everyone else, and to some extent I really think that's true - I think nuanced vintage stones are better appreciated by those who love them and take the time to learn their secrets, whereas MRBs don't *have* secrets - what you see is what you get, whoever you are and however long you look...

I do plan to get another OEC at some point. They're so much fun to play with!

Tweeter thank you!!! The diamonds are so well matched - I honestly still can't believe I pretty much tripped over the perfect mate so quickly!! Proportions, colour, fluor, clarity I could afford, optical symmetry... I feel like I got seriously lucky and absolutely everything just fell into place in the best possible way!

Y'know, I hadn't considered this head as a ring - I just always look back to Erika's original "Grace" when I think of solitaires! I'm thinking nine prongs would make some people very happy and would drive others up the wall :bigsmile:

I actually now have a handful of empty E-ring settings! I'm planning to get them all coloured stones, but those projects won't be happening for a while. Jeff White is cutting a yellow zircon for the RDG - that'll be my intro to custom cut gemstones ::)

ROL YES!! Though I suppose you'll have to pierce your ears first :cheeky: And... Mayyybe you'll have your cushion by then!?

Cheers Ace! they went to a good home with another PSer and they look fabulous on her, so wins all around!! :appl:

Rubies Thank you!! I'm completely, totally over the moon with them, still!! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Poodles... Wow. Thank you, so much!

I'm probably well into broken record territory but I really do feel so lucky - SO many things could have not gone exactly as I was hoping throughout this project, and somehow everything just fell into place perfectly... finding the matching stone, choosing settings that wound up complementing the stones so well despite being MRBs rather than the antiques the "Grace" usually showcases...

Ultimately the credit goes to Erika - she did a wonderful job on the settings themselves, and she made everything so easy. I've been travelling a ton lately and I know I'd have been super stressed if I'd felt like I had to "keep tabs on things" - but I honestly didn't, with her, not once!! Working with Mike on the RDG, DBL on the trellis, and Erika on these settings has really drilled in something I already knew but maybe didn't want to completely acknowledge... choosing vendors who do the sort of work you want and letting them do what they do is always the best way to ensure the best possible outcome. Seems... well, patently obvious, no? And I finally - FINALLY - am willing to fully embrace that philosophy.

I know these earrings will make me very happy for a very long time ::)

rubybeth Erika takes the most amazing photos, doesn't she? :love: Haha yup, they're My Preciouses :bigsmile:

LOL derby my very first idea was *completely* inspired by you! but I didn't say anything about that in my first post, did I!?

I have always LOVED your old anniversary ring with the rose cut halo :love: I saw a pair of rose cuts on the JbG site and nearly grabbed them, as I'd originally been saving up to make a pair of earrings pretty much exactly like that ring! After talking to a friend that morphed into planning a pair of rose cut jackets with centers with faceted pavilions instead, because I was SET on studs and we couldn't come up with a good way to set large rose cuts without magnifying ear skin... I was pretty set on the jackets until actually getting these earrings, but now I'm not sure. They're... HUGE. Jackets - even jackets with diaphanous, liquid rose cuts instead of InYourFace full-cut melee - just seems like complete overkill at this point.

Solution - rose cut halo for little rose cut pear :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

OH MY...they are insanely gorgeous!!! I love how you put as much thought and detail into the setting as one would for a ring! It's perfection...the stone, setting, pictures, ear shots :love: :love: :love: Those beauties must blind people out in real life :appl:

I'm relatively new to PS...so do I understand one of these stones was your center stone form your ER and for the time being you will be wearing an eternity band? I could totally have this wrong so sorry if that is the case.

Congratulations!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie|1438615719|3910482 said:
More pics yesterday! I tried to get a couple that show how they look face-up better...

And a quickie comp w/ my old 2.5ctw OECs

WOW. Stunning pictures. Just WOW.

cheers--Sharon

Last edited by a moderator:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie, I've often dreamed of rose cut stud earrings. I also worry about them being too transparent for the earlobe. Thought about drop style as an option, like these. Very reminiscent of my ring.

I like how you ended up going with these as they are magnificent on you! Um, where is this pear with rose cut halo and when can I start drooling over it??? :appl:

rose_cut_drop_earrings.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

THUD! So these beautiful belong to you? Lucky lucky lucky lady!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh no. They're not mine. Just something I found online to dream about. :love:

Thank you Yssie for all of your nice comments over the years about my rose cut ring. I am happy it has inspired you.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Your earrings are an excellent example of pure perfection! Just stunning! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:bigsmile: Thank you, aac!!

packrat|1438569389|3910345 said:
Not for my AVC's, this'll be for my round chrysoberyl! The only way I'd ever reset my AVC's is if we hit the lottery and could afford bigger ones..but then I'd probably do the same dang setting anyway b/c I love it so much, ha!
Oooh your Barry chryso!! Right? Sooo... fancy sharing what you plan to do with it? Solitaire? Sidestones? *Ring*?
:naughty:

Victoria Oh my goodness yes!! The attention to detail is utterly magnificent!! I'm THRILLED with how these turned out - I'm pretty much an expert at finding flaws with jewellery and I seriously can't nitpick a single thing!

Thank you so much :)) Jeff White actually just emailed to say that my yellow zircon replacement round is cut and heated - he hasn't sent any photos yet, and I'm on pins and needles waiting to see it!! Erika will be setting it into the old setting for me in September - the sidestones, etc. are staying as-is. I've found that since getting my WF eternity three years ago I've worn it daily, to the exclusion of all other rings, so the reset will be a "special occasion" RHR ::)

VR Thank you, I'm very, very sure that I will continue to enjoy them for a very, very long time!!

The backings are actually my one and only issue. My piercings are very small and screwbacks tear them up :(sad and both my attempts with La Pousettes ended with rusty springs and earrings falling off. I currently have friction backs with 9.5mm pads, but I feel like they're too small and flimsy - they don't feel safe. Erika's sending a pair of heftier friction backings with thicker metal - they'll be heavier and the butterfly "curls" will hopefully be strong enough to grip the posts the way they need to! The pads will apparently be the same size, though - I guess they don't get bigger than 9.5mm? So if they don't do the job I'm not sure where to go. Custom backs, larger "washers" that sit between the back of the lobe and the friction backs...

Well, we'll see, I guess! Fingers are firmly crossed because custom earring backs really *isn't* a project I particularly want to take on! 8)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you bright ice! It seems to be stud season on PS - you, DS, Val, me...

You went from OECs to MRBs too - how do you feel about the switch? I wasn't completely sure... after seeing them I'm very happy with the decision - they face up larger than the OECs did for the weight, and I think they're more forgiving of lack of cleaning - I felt like I had to clean the OECs multiple times a day to keep them performing well. Those are pretty specific to my particular OECs, though. I do think the OECs had more charm and personality - I was describing it to Rhea earlier as something I read on here a long time ago: that OECs are for the wearer who takes the time to get to know their characters, whereas MRBs throw it all out there for anyone to see, no "getting to know them" required to fully appreciate.

In my case the MRBs were by far the most cost-effective way to upgrade my studs since I already had one stone. I'm very glad I went with these settings - I feel like they show them off perfectly, and Erika did a marvellous job :love:

Redroze Thank you! ::) I usually wear my hair down and it completely covers them, and I adore seeing them peek through occasionally - just a flash of light and they're gone again... :sun:

Thank you kathleen!!

Thank you mns12!! I wondered if I'd done the right thing by choosing such elaborate and pricey settings - for earrings, especially, because there's really NO chance anyone will ever see them when they're on, and I can't ogle them like I could a ring or bracelet... it makes me so happy to know that all that detail is there, though, even if I can't see it myself when I'm wearing them :)) And they were SO easy to take photos of! Not a bad angle or rough reflection to be found! :sun:

Yup, that's it exactly! I got an eternity from WF with 15pointers in 2012, and since getting it I've worn it pretty much every day and all other rings - including the E-ring - have been parked in the jewellery box. I hated knowing that I had this gorgeous diamond sitting unworn, and I wanted bigger earrings, and... it all just kinda worked out so crazily well!! I'll be having a yellow zircon set into the old E-ring setting to wear as a RHR in a few weeks, I'm really looking forward to seeing the stone ::)

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Sharon!!

derbygal|1438620458|3910503 said:
Yssie, I've often dreamed of rose cut stud earrings. I also worry about them being too transparent for the earlobe. Thought about drop style as an option, like these. Very reminiscent of my ring.

I like how you ended up going with these as they are magnificent on you! Um, where is this pear with rose cut halo and when can I start drooling over it??? :appl:
Yeah, I agree RCs would be much better as drops than studs. Magnification of one's earlobe... NO, thanks :bigsmile: I love those etsy earrings!! The pair from JbG were set into dangles, too - and I'm not sure I could have stomached removing antique stones from original settings anyway so it's probably for the best!

My gripe about wearing dangly earrings with clear non-InYourFace-sparkly stones is that my hair is so dark, you can't even *see* the stone. I saw this little butterfly pendant at Tiffany probably five years ago with rose cut pear wings outlined with full-cut melee and the contrast between the different types of light return was mesmerisingly striking - I would love to copy that look!! I think with rose cuts against my hair all you'd wind up actually seeing IRL is the metal, though! ;(

The halo'd pear doesn't exist yet! :halo: I'm pretty set on what I want to do with it, though. The pear is a 0.75ct rose cut - it's a charm on a bracelet right now: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-touch-of-rose-cut-charm.190252/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-touch-of-rose-cut-charm.190252/[/URL] I never wear the bracelet, so in the spirit of reworking pieces to actually wear them I'm going to take it apart and have each of the three stones strung on it's own chain. Eventually...

two_little_birds :devil: Thank you! Very lucky, indeed :bigsmile:

Thank you Kathley! ::)

emmebee

Shiny_Rock

THUD. :love: These are absolutely breathtaking. I love that you repurposed and will truly be able to enjoy your ering diamond more :clap:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1438624003|3910529 said:
:bigsmile: Thank you, aac!!

Not for my AVC's, this'll be for my round chrysoberyl! The only way I'd ever reset my AVC's is if we hit the lottery and could afford bigger ones..but then I'd probably do the same dang setting anyway b/c I love it so much, ha!
Oooh your Barry chryso!! Right? Sooo... fancy sharing what you plan to do with it? Solitaire? Sidestones? *Ring*?

Ooofda I dunno yet entirely! A ring I know, and I'm *thinking* solitaire b/c I don't want a three stone that will be bigger than my set so that it competes. I've been busy pinning pictures to get an idea.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Wow Yssie! There are no words! The story is incredible and the craftsmanship on the settings is perfection! Congrats on the gorgeous addition to your collection!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

emmebee|1438625036|3910538 said:
THUD. :love: These are absolutely breathtaking. I love that you repurposed and will truly be able to enjoy your ering diamond more :clap:
Thank you emme! That was definitely one of the main motivations - I hated the thought of a perfectly good stone sitting in the dark because I was afraid to damage the setting by wearing it regularly... I'm SO happy to be enjoying my stones again!!!

packrat|1438626207|3910550 said:
Ooofda I dunno yet entirely! A ring I know, and I'm *thinking* solitaire b/c I don't want a three stone that will be bigger than my set so that it competes. I've been busy pinning pictures to get an idea.[/quote]
Ahh ring, then! I like the idea of a solitaire, too - lets the single stone and the setting details shine :sun: and adds more variety than another multi-stone... (says the one with three - count 'em, three empty multi-stone settings, LOL!) D'you want something you can wear with your three-stone, at the same time?

I'm excited to see what you do with your yellow!! What metal?

(Hah, got questions? You know you're free to tell me to shove off if you don't want to share yet :cheeky: )

yennyfire|1438627118|3910555 said:
Wow Yssie! There are no words! The story is incredible and the craftsmanship on the settings is perfection! Congrats on the gorgeous addition to your collection!
Oh yenny thank you!! It started out as this completely crazy plan - the "no way will this actually work, but it's fun to think about" sort of plan you hatch at 2am - and I'm still not sure I fully understand how everything came together...

The craftsmanship truly is exemplary, and I just love the design :love: I love everything about it, and I was thinking... even if I could see it in my mind, exactly as it is IRL, I don't have a clue how I would convey all those details to a different vendor! It makes me (yet again!) appreciate working with a designer who can take a bunch of ideas and fill in the gaps :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal|1438618542|3910497 said:
Yssie|1438615719|3910482 said:
More pics yesterday! I tried to get a couple that show how they look face-up better...

zzzz_img_5087.png

img_5825_copy.png

And a quickie comp w/ my old 2.5ctw OECs

small_onear.png

yssie-wffinal-onear1.png

WOW. Stunning pictures. Just WOW.

cheers--Sharon

I have to ditto Sharon's comments. WOW is right. :love:
Thanks for elaborating for me about the weight and I absolutely agree about the slightly thicker posts helping prevent them from cutting into the earlobe. Thank you for the amazing pictures. You have mastered taking pics of them on your ears and your new pics are gorgeous. :appl: Of course the earrings and the model are both gorgeous so you really couldn't go wrong. :bigsmile: Enjoy your new earrings in health and happiness!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Yssie - oh, my!! These are the pinnacle of perfection - new meets old. I am dying a little inside, but in the best way possible! First, they are PERFECT on your ears. Are you an ear model IRL? Second, the setting is incredible. I saw these on Erika's Instagram and drooled for a bit. The only downside to them is that you can't see them all the time as you would a ring on the hand. I hope you are looking in the mirror often. ;-) Congratulations on these true heirlooms. Wear them in good health!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen earrings so perfect in my life. The settings are fabulous!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The most beautiful studs ... both stones and basket design. Quite honestly it would be difficult, if not impossible, to imagine ear studs to top these ~and~ they look wonderful on you. Congratulations!!!
Now back for another in-depth look :love: :love: :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1438638839|3910639 said:
packrat|1438626207|3910550 said:
Ooofda I dunno yet entirely! A ring I know, and I'm *thinking* solitaire b/c I don't want a three stone that will be bigger than my set so that it competes. I've been busy pinning pictures to get an idea.
Ahh ring, then! I like the idea of a solitaire, too - lets the single stone and the setting details shine :sun: and adds more variety than another multi-stone... (says the one with three - count 'em, three empty multi-stone settings, LOL!) D'you want something you can wear with your three-stone, at the same time?

I'm excited to see what you do with your yellow!! What metal?

(Hah, got questions? You know you're free to tell me to shove off if you don't want to share yet :cheeky: )

[/quote]

Ha, like I'd ever tell you to shove off silly! I like to talk about projects! So far I am figuring to wear this as a rhr, so not on the same hand. I just am iffy b/c the chryso is 7.1 or 7.2 mm's so quite a bit bigger than my avc's. Even on a different hand, I worry it will take the focus from my princess bride set. It's in 14kyg and silver now...wasn't a fan of the yg w/it at first but changed my tune after wearing it. I dunno, I'm so in love w/the unplated 18kwg of my SS set, I am tossing that around as an option. Erika has such cool looking metals!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning! Gorgeous! :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Haha, I suppose I shall get onto getting them pierced now! I am so close to a cushion.. we'll see in a couple of days if it pans out ;-)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Holy Moly!!! Those are the earrings to end all earrings. Gorgeous, stunning, fabulous!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Goodness gracious me!!! Those studs are absolutely mesmerising!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:love : :love: :love: :love: I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!!

My goodness!! The settings are just pure perfection!! And the stones are HUGE!! I am soooooooo happy for you!

Wear them in great health and happiness. Please take more photos!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results