shape
carat
color
clarity

My Eternity by Yoni/Elle W. 3-stone halo sapphire ring!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
It's been aaaaaaaaaaages since I last posted, but I wanted to share my three-stone sapphire ring made by Eternity by Yoni, featuring an Elle W. sapphire! :appl:

I stumbled across the sapphire on Elle's etsy store (The Gemstone Project), and fell in love immediately. It's 2.05 carats and a gorgeous shade of deep blue with just a teeny-tiny touch of green. She was amazing, and sent photos and video so I could really get a feel for the stone's personality.

I've worked with many different vendors in the past (Mark T., Whiteflash, Brian Gavin Diamonds, ID Jewelry, Singlestone), but decided to give Yoni a try since the work I'd seen was beautiful and prices were fantastic. The ring turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined. :love:

Yoni sourced the step-cut trapezoid side stones and was very patient as I tweaked the CAD renderings to get the design juuuuuuust right. I can't remember the total carat weight, but the three-stone halo (with melee in the gallery) is super-duper sparkly. Yoni was wonderful and attentive and answered all of my questions promptly--many times within minutes!

I'm thrilled with the ring and the entire process. I can't wait to sport it for my 25th wedding anniversary. (Which, incidentally, is over a year away. A girl's gotta plan, right?!) :bigsmile:

Kathy

sapphirering1.jpg

_32929.jpg

_32930.jpg

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
A few more...

:))

_32931.jpg

_32932.jpg

_32933.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Such a fabulous stone and setting!! Thanks for sharing and please post more pics

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, Acinom! I've drooled many times over your spectacular rings!! :lickout:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very pretty!!!! love that blue color!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, diamondrnglover! :) It's a pretty shade that's hard for me to capture!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your sapphire is beautiful! I think the style of this ring looks so good on your hand - terrific choice!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, MGR! I'm tickled pink (blue?) with how the setting turned out. Yoni did a fantastic job translating what was in my mind into the perfect ring. :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazing! Wear it in good health and enjoy!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring. Glad you're back posting! :wavey:

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, derbygal! And I appreciate the warm welcome back. :wavey: (I'll try to be a better PS-er!)

Thank you, Asscherhalo_lover. (And PS, I'm lovin' my CVB band!) :bigsmile:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the blue is so gorgeous and it looks stunning on you! Happy early 25th anniversary!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow that ring is spectacular! Love the diamonds on the gallery, and the sapphire is an amazing color and fits perfectly! Enjoy!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous ring!! Love that shade of blue, it looks very sparkly including the sapphire. It looks delicious with your skin tone.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Your sapphire is a lovely shade of blue! It's very striking with the traps & gorgeous setting. It looks wonderful on you too! Happy early anniversary! Btw, I agree we need more pics! :naughty:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oooohhh... Gorgeous!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi! That is a beautiful ring! :love: I love sapphires! Do you still have the AVC ring? It was so pretty, too!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a stunning ring, truly an heirloom-to-be. Congrats on the ring and the upcoming anniversary!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
lovedogs, thank you so much! I'm loving the diamonds in the gallery, too. It's like a fun little surprise when I check the side view. :)

redroze1, thank you! I was amazed at how sparkly the step cuts made the ring. They are my first step cuts, but not my last! :naughty:

Rockinruby, thank you for the kind words and the anniversary wishes! I'll try to post more pictures. I'm sad to say that my skills are lacking!

Thank you, Tuckins1!

DS! :wavey: Lovely to see you! This is my very first sapphire, and I'm so enjoying it. I'm pretty much a colored stone newbie, so it's been fun to dip my toes in the water. And, yes, I still have my AVC and love it. :love: I've been quietly following your AVR journey over the years. What an absolutely spectacular stone and ring you have!!

VRBeauty, why thank you! The ring is a nice commemoration of our anniversary. Guess it's my "something blue" all these years later! :))

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful! :love: Congratulations

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Love that blue! :love:

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, aca and JoCoJenn!! :)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats and what a gorgeous anniversary ring! I love the sapphire that you picked out! :love: Looks beautiful on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous! The color is amazing and the contrast between the blue and diamonds...really pretty!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, lovesvintage and tyty333! :wavey: I am so loving the ring and its combination of white sparkle and velvety blue. It's going to be hard not to wear this puppy over the next year. I might have to take it out of the jewelry box to give it a little air now and again. :naughty:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is wonderful!! I love the blue and contrast with the diamonds. It looks gorgeous on your pretty hands :love:
Congrats!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Very pretty stone and great ring! It looks great on.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results