shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a similar pair of Edwardian diamond earrings...

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Looking for a similar pair of Edwardian diamond earrings

Gorgeous and unique earrings. :love: Thank you so much for walking us through all of the steps involved in their creation. They look absolutely amazing on you! Perfect, really -- not too much, not too little, just right. :appl:

Thanks for giving Santiago the green light to allow other PS'ers to purchase this style also. They are definitely on my list of must-haves for sometime in the future.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Missy, that is so nice of Santiago to ask you about duplicating the earrings. All of the things you have mentioned about this jeweler really are going above and beyond! It's fantastic! It sounds like you might have an earring twin sometime soon! I really hope whoever it is will share their experience too.

Regarding your preloved thread...you were very up front about being unsure about the possible sale so hopefully the person understands. I can't imagine you being anything other than very nice about it and know you still feel bad about not letting them go. It is not as if you intentionally did it to upset anyone and I'm sure you were apologetic. :errrr: The Grace earrings are gorgeous so it's possible they may jump at another chance to purchase them in future if you decide to list them. If not, the right situation will come along like it did when sending you this new pair of earrings! Plus you found a great new jeweler too! :dance:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Yay! I am so happy for you. It looks gorgeous on you, of course!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results