shape
carat
color
clarity

My fancy yellow double halo ring (i call her "Solestia")!

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Re: My fancy yellow double halo ring (i call her "Solestia")

Diamondseeker, thank you so much for the advice! i totally agree with you that it needs to be resized. will go check my size first thing this week.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been waiting for this, it's gorgeous!!! :love: What a beautiful diamond, love the color - and the setting turned out so well! I really love this style of ring, I said I'd be jealous and I was right! Congratulations! :dance:

And ditto everything DS said about resizing! I'm sorry it's an issue for you.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock

Junebug, thanks a lot for the comment! you are one of the PSers i have the special thanks for because you have helped so much all the way! it was u that introduced BE and it turned out so great! can't be thankful enough and hope to talk to you more and share our passion on the blings (esp yellow blings)!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, this is a gorgeous ring! Well done!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just gorgeous!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

I am in love!!!! This ring is mesmerizing... :love: :love:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

your ring turned out perfect and stunning color of lemonade. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pricescopenewbie|1436151877|3899367 said:
Junebug, thanks a lot for the comment! you are one of the PSers i have the special thanks for because you have helped so much all the way! it was u that introduced BE and it turned out so great! can't be thankful enough and hope to talk to you more and share our passion on the blings (esp yellow blings)!

Oh yes, I look forward to talking about yellow diamonds, they are so gorgeous! I just love your ring, I keep going back and looking at the pics. :love:

How did you make out with the resizing?

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock

Hi Junebug,

I haven't got a chance to take care of my ring resizing yet. got pretty busy recently. this ring was planned as a RHR, but it only fits in the left ring finger for now. after wearing it for a few weeks, i am thinking of giving her a "promotion" as my ering. i like her so much that i don't even want to take her off when i sleep. so i might just keep the size as is, or size up 1/4 for a more comfort fit, but have to add some melees on the shank.

btw, i recently bought a small FYD. thinking of a pendant project. will post when i get it and hope to get setting advice from PSers:)

any new project on your side? hope to talk to you soon :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pricescopenewbie|1437873492|3907524 said:
Hi Junebug,

I haven't got a chance to take care of my ring resizing yet. got pretty busy recently. this ring was planned as a RHR, but it only fits in the left ring finger for now. after wearing it for a few weeks, i am thinking of giving her a "promotion" as my ering. i like her so much that i don't even want to take her off when i sleep. so i might just keep the size as is, or size up 1/4 for a more comfort fit, but have to add some melees on the shank.

btw, i recently bought a small FYD. thinking of a pendant project. will post when i get it and hope to get setting advice from PSers:)

I know what you mean, PN, it's hard sometimes to find the time for these extra errands, life gets in the way. I think wearing it as an ering, at least until you get it resized, is a great idea! It's so beautiful I would want to wear it all the time too. I wear my pear ring as an ering sometimes just to have some variety.

Congrats on your new diamond, so exciting! :dance: Unfortunately, no new projects for me for a while ;( Post pics when you get your stone so that at least I can enjoy yours!

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock

junebug17|1437880119|3907551 said:
pricescopenewbie|1437873492|3907524 said:
Hi Junebug,

I know what you mean, PN, it's hard sometimes to find the time for these extra errands, life gets in the way. I think wearing it as an ering, at least until you get it resized, is a great idea! It's so beautiful I would want to wear it all the time too. I wear my pear ring as an ering sometimes just to have some variety.

Congrats on your new diamond, so exciting! :dance: Unfortunately, no new projects for me for a while ;( Post pics when you get your stone so that at least I can enjoy yours!

Hi Junebug, does your pear flip around on your left ring finger since you sized it up to fit the right ring finger? I am debating if I size mine up to fit right hand finger, i think i can definitely get idea for your example :wink2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PN, my right finger size is only a tad bigger than my left, so I can get away with wearing the same size on either hand. I tend to only wear rings on my left hand anyway. If you want to wear your yellow diamond ring on your right hand, it might make sense to size it up a little.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock

oh that is lucky that your fingers are about same size! wish that is the way with mine. it is so nice talking to you :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results